Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

0lddog wrote: »
    Does your kennel have room for one more :D

I never send a stray away :D

I’m en route home

• Registered Users Posts: 10,052 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel wakeup time and its just 4am, who on earth starts their day at 4am.

Off to somewhere kinda new and strangely enough the weather is good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Tucked up in the bed with the electric blanket on. I went to the cinema with a friend to see the new fantastic beasts film (very good btw!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cleo, are you me? I’m also tucked up with an electric blanket after being to the cinema, except we saw widows. It was only okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud2 wrote: »
    A&E :(

After 5 hours I'm finally leaving and I can honestly say I don't know how I could feel any worse after that. What a joke of a health system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Cosy in bed with my fluffy Stitch socks on, watching David Attenborough and listening to the rain outside. I do hope it stops raining by tomorrow though, wasn’t fun getting soaked on the way to uni today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shpud2 wrote:
    After 5 hours I'm finally leaving and I can honestly say I don't know how I could feel any worse after that. What a joke of a health system.

Glad you're back him Shpud, take care.

In bed, can't sleep. Only 2 more days of work & long weekend.

**does mini horizontal dance under duvet**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Fecking smothered with a cold so can't sleep. Did have a short restless snooze earlier during which I dreamed I was in True Detective :pac: (currently re-watching it).

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Went to the Comeragh mountains instead of the beach and the views are always breathtakingly beautiful :)

I may get back to my stalking ways again :D

You would love it here. Crossing a lively ocean surrounded by beautiful mountains and wide, wide skies is the best part of my out days...spray on my face.... bliss

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hotel wakeup time and its just 4am, who on earth starts their day at 4am.

Off to somewhere kinda new and strangely enough the weather is good :)

I do ;)

• Advertisement

Abed, being deafened and startled by two very healthy kittens who are hooning around the place with no thought for safety ( of my stuff, or my nerves!) ...the three newbies now sleep in the kitchen with the door closed so I can get some sleep.... The big boy is hiding atop the wardrobe! I had no idea he could still leap up there ;) Nor did he!
    Listening to the rain...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just woke up. Day 1 of work today. Didn't sleep very well though. Hopefully it'll be an ok day.

Desk.
    Raining so hard ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

In office, dying, must have caught a bug , probably while visiting herself in hospital.:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Waiting for a load of concrete to arrive, listening to an irate farmer, because its raining slightly.
    It's going in to a foundation, it doesn't matter if it gets a bit wet, but still he's giving out.

In office, dying, must have caught a bug , probably while visiting herself in hospital.:(:(

hospitals are dangerous places...look after yourself and stay home... please.....else you will risk spreading it to others..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train. Thought it was one hour earlier lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and trying to resist going to the canteen for a full Irish.
    A ‘Widow maker’ as it’s known round here.

Back in bed for a few minutes before having a shower and feeling really sick since yesterday I even woke up twice during the night with a headache, took 2 paracetamol in work yesterday and just took 2 more and I never need to take medication thankfully.. I think it's viral.. headache, pains, feel like getting sick, just feel like ****e and I've loads to do so now l'm starting to stress.. I better get out of the bed anyway.. ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work and trying to resist going to the canteen for a full Irish.
    A ‘Widow maker’ as it’s known round here.

Interesting, never heard that one. Don't like them at all for some reason, enjoy!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside, Rad blasting. Hump Day :D

abed watching my cats lined up watching a bird play at the window.. tough luck, boys ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Concrete still not here, rang up, I won't get it now till 11. So sitting in the van doodling, going for a breakfast roll soon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On a wet, stuffy bus on my way to my creative writing course.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That Gastro Bug is spreading all over the place, my clan has been hit with it as well. I was in bed at 8:30 last night!

Now I'm in work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    That Gastro Bug is spreading all over the place, my clan has been hit with it as well. I was in bed at 8:30 last night!

Now I'm in work :)

My parents seem to have been hit with it last night but I seem to be immune as I don't have any symptoms. For some reason people with CF seem to have more resistance to stomach bugs so maybe that's why. Gotta be some perks :D

Feeling tired today. Sitting on the couch waiting for meds to kick in so I can have my breakfast.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In a waiting room finally reading Skin Deep..

about to go and light the fire then do some small housework jobs,,, IF I can extricate myself from between 2 sleeping kitttens.. wh o are growing like .... well growing fast in size

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch after the gym. Poor Mr Elliot is a bit backed up (another symptom of DS until they're up and moving) I ran out of enzymes last week so topped up with some from Holland and barret until I got my new card and could order my usual. I know now why the ones I get are expensive. They actually work. Poor baby spend an hour crying with pain in his belly.. :( (I was in the gym so I missed it :D)
    Parent teacher meetings later.. Mentally preparing for a batter g on my parenting...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement