Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bed as soon as tumble dryer has dried towel that I want to pack away.

While the cat's away..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home!
    Came out of work to find my windscreen frozen and a load of ice stuck in the gutter below the windscreen. Was there hailstones? Think I also saw flashes of lightning in the distance!
    No idea what was going on out there in the dark while I was in the office!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the bed *stretch* ahh yeah..

Kitchenside, opening some parcels that arrived today.
    Mostly presents for myself (thanks you Bargain Alerts) but also one with a present for my brother. The seller has put a packet of skittles inside with the order. Wondering should I eat them or will brother know as he buys stuff from this place all the time! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Wondering should I eat them or will brother know as he buys stuff from this place all the time! 😀

Just eat it. That’s your commission fee.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On the couCh watching I’m a celeb drinking a pint of wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Finally home after a day playing soldiers, then out with my running group and 7km run and interval training.. Shower, steak & Suits on Netflix :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Back in bed!

Just eat it. That’s your commission fee.:D

What Skittles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Poochie05 wrote: »
    What Skittles :pac:

I want Skittles now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just slipping under the covers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just slipping under the covers.

Taking my new toy to bed with me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside relaxing, watching Netflix.

Decided that I’m going to start working out tomorrow, starting with a run in the gym upstairs in the morning. It’s about time I started doing something to get fit :pac:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I want Skittles now :(

Haven't had them for years, forgotten about them but they were v good so may be having more in the near future!

Work, cinema home and just in bed.. Bradley Cooper you're one hot band.. 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, was asleep. Big dog is having a bad dream so will go down to see if he’s ok. Little baby yelps out of him. Technically in human years he’s 56, he should be comforting me

Lying awake in bed.

Today is my Friday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting to get picked up as we're getting our suits and hopefully hair cuts .

northgirl wrote: »
    Bed as soon as tumble dryer has dried towel that I want to pack away.

While the cat's away..

NG will come out of her den and play :3:3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside. Want to get in the pool but there has been a strange orange type substance in it since Sunday so not getting in coz it obviously hasn't been cleaned. Looks a bit like animal scutter.

Have taken a photo so going to management office to complain after get my tan topped up. Can't be going home for Christmas as white as when I left almost 2 years ago.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Getting ready for work :eek: I am among the daywalker crew!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

In bed wide awake. I should be on a train right now but didn't hear my alarm at 5am. Now I've to get the next one and it'll be tight, I'm supposed to be in Dublin for a meeting before 10...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The seller has put a packet of skittles inside with the order. Wondering should I eat them or will brother know as he buys stuff from this place all the time!
    I hate when companies do that, I use a consolidation packing company for shipments from the USA, so imagine my surprised when i saw "2lbs chocolate and Tea" on a customs manifest. The seller had thrown in a free tea bag and wagon wheel:)

Hotel time again, day 4, so just had breakfast followed by coffee in the lounge, now time for the gym before i get too lazy.

Party time tonight as all staff are back here for the weekend, 150 Euro for a bottle of whiskey, which isn't bad for this part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭baldbear

At work. Just logged in. Coffee & headphones time. screw you work.

Getting ready for work I am among the daywalker crew!.

Makes a noted to be on guards todsy

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Makes a noted to be on guards todsy

You might ask the guards first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the platform waiting on my train

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Office
    Still not well
    Had to go early yesterday and go to bed.
    Might do the same today.Hope all is well with you peeps

Office
    Still not well
    Had to go early yesterday and go to bed.
    Might do the same today.Hope all is well with you peeps

Both you and missus unwell, that's rotten.. Hope you both recover swiftly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Because I missed my earlier train I'm now on a full one and sitting on the floor. Cocks. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed after the early chores.... raw chicken dispensed to the cats.... fighting the little ones off as I cut it up is hilarious.. carrots peeled and chopped.. it is seriously cold today, seriously chllly, shivers .

noticed that the little cats are growing fast now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement