Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I did, but now I am too warm.

Hold onto them and keep them warm for when i get back..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

northgirl wrote: »
    Thanks you guys :)

Don't think you'd ever be such poor judgers of character. :D

Please stop with that idea... people do not let us see the reality when they want something from us; as maybe the most experienced multi-landlord tenant here I can assure you of that.... Until they have you signed, seaed and delivered,, then they show the teeth! NOT YOUR FAULT!
    OK?
    OK!

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside trying to keep warm, i feel it’s going to snow :D

My ferryman neighbour said that last night too..

What a day yesterday....Just... a day.... Not been near a shop since before Hallowe'en so a culture shock awaited... Abed now with a hwb ..... aching in every joint and muscle but worth it... I can rest today and think of it all.. eat.... There is so much kindness out there. Shaking my head.... After LIDL ( THREE 1.5 k chickens for E9 the three... I gave my neighbour the ferryman one as a thank you for collecting a prescription for me.) I went to the Meals on Wheels charity shop..... they kept trying to give me stuff free and were having a half price sale anyways.. we chatted and chatted, then they made room for me at the lunch club.... will tell the story of the coal elsewhere.... ;)

The old folk are well cared for here; good to see.

So now, abed... my small dwelling is chilly but will maybe roast a chicken later. and other things...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In school. Waiting for an exam. Didn't get any sleep. I feel so sore and tired and nervous about the day ahead :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Daddy or chips! ;)

CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The hamsters need replacing, that was a long few hours.

Graces7 wrote: »
    Please stop with that idea... people do not let us see the reality when they want something from us; as maybe the most experienced multi-landlord tenant here I can assure you of that.... Until they have you signed, seaed and delivered,, then they show the teeth! NOT YOUR FAULT!
    OK?
    OK!

Yes, thank you Grace. :) OK!!!!! :D

Yes, thank you Grace. :) OK!!!!! :D

sorry if I was too ... aggressive> but people being guitl tripped drives me insane as it has happened to me far too often. I go round saying I DID NOTHING WRONG .... You have coped brilliantly...

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Ah, were back, at last.
    In office looking at the rain, feeling tired, off to hospital later to visit herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Tuesday!!!

Gonna wrap up and head off to the beach :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

SHIVERS!! Just been out to bring turf in... OUCH! Take care!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a walk in town. Another breezy but very pleasant morning. Trying to decide if I should shift the drift of leaves on the lawn before tomorrow's forecasted rain or let the wind take more down. Decisions decisions! Coffee first and a read of an excellent book that arrived in today's post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Happy Tuesday!!!

It's absolutely glorious today. My walk in town took me along the shore and it's beautiful in the bright sunshine once you're wrapped up well.

Back from the (P)Bark -Lots off woofers around, sunny blue skies :)

sorry if I was too ... aggressive> but people being guitl tripped drives me insane as it has happened to me far too often. I go round saying I DID NOTHING WRONG .... You have coped brilliantly...

No! Not at all. Taken with the intent it was given - 100% You are so right!!!
    I am realising lately that I do talk myself down alot, don't give myself enough credit when due and gratefully take comments like these on board so thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tea & toast workside, might scarper in a bit & work from home for afternoon.

Was just falling asleep and work called.. Humph

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Stuck to the bed. I need to start getting up and getting ready, but I just can’t bring myself to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Just finished my German exam. Went OK I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Courtroom. Jury selection. Thankfully not selected. Just waiting to he dismissed and I have a free afternoon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

Looking out the window at Burj Khalifa

No! Not at all. Taken with the intent it was given - 100% You are so right!!!
    I am realising lately that I do talk myself down alot, don't give myself enough credit when due and gratefully take comments like these on board so thank you!!

lol.. I am just coming through a long battle with officialdom that tried to blame me for its wrongdoing and am saying to close friends.. " I did nothing wrong!"

But also am now sensing the glorious relief that I know that to be true. When you are clear and home, you will grow by inches

Having to get up and close the bedroom door as the low sun is blinding me through the glass...sorry, sun!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Introducing my boyfriend to Four Lions. We watched the Life of Brian the other day. He's a bad Muslim. Watching movies like this, drinking alcohol and living in sin with his white infidel atheist girlfriend. Tut tut tut.

lol.. I am just coming through a long battle with officialdom that tried to blame me for its wrongdoing and am saying to close friends.. " I did nothing wrong!"

But also am now sensing the glorious relief that I know that to be true. When you are clear and home, you will grow by inches

Sounds very similar, perhaps in very different ways but I can already see the growth. It's an accomplishment and an inspiration. :)

Couldn't sleep so cleaned instead, now all itchy from moving dust one way then another. Hello adulting..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote: »
    Introducing my boyfriend to Four Lions. We watched the Life of Brian the other day. He's a bad Muslim. Watching movies like this, drinking alcohol and living in sin with his white infidel atheist girlfriend. Tut tut tut.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Having lunch... Swiss Gruyère cheese... Spanish chorizo and Serrano ham... washed down with Belgian chimay beer...what a world we live in!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Went to the Comeragh mountains instead of the beach and the views are always breathtakingly beautiful :)

I may get back to my stalking ways again :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement