Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-05-2015, 06:21   #16
InitiumNovum

Quote:
Originally Posted by valoren View Post
Part 1. RIP

It's with the angles now
Ah but sure look at Part 2, already looks so much like his daddy, so he duzz.
Advertisement
02-05-2015, 17:42   #17
aaronjumper

"Only 34 weeks until Christmas."

Twat.
03-05-2015, 10:43   #19

"Disappointed as **** pacman shud of taking the anonymous decision **** sack dont think much people lasted that many rounds like he did!!"

"Anonymous decision" lol wtf, I don't think that they are going to get a random audience members opinion as the verdict.

Last edited by MRnotlob606; 03-05-2015 at 11:09.
Advertisement
03-05-2015, 11:22   #21
El Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRnotlob606 View Post
U won't stop me seen my child I have a right to be there

In the comments he writes *" U told me I'm not aloud see it or around it*

What sort of ****ing caveman refers to his child as "it"
The sort of bellend that has arguments about access over fucking Facebook.
(84) thanks from:
Aisling(",), Arbiter of Good Taste, Aurum, BaZmO*, beks101, bluewolf, bobskii, Brian_Zeluz, BuileBeag, certifiedcrepe, charlietheminxx, checkyabadself, coolhull, Diddy Kong, Dolbert, Dolph Starbeam, Dr. Mantis Toboggan, dr.fuzzenstein, Dtp1979, ED E, electro~bitch, FoxyVixen, gerrybbadd, homemadecider, howamidifferent, iLikeWaffles, IvyTheTerrible, ivytwine, Jackie Brown, JL98, Joeseph Balls, js35, julyjane, justfillmein, Katgurl, Kev.OC, Koolhanger, Lady Spangles, Lisha, Lollipops23, loubian, major bill, Mam of 4, MRnotlob606, NDWC, Nettle, New Home, Neyite, Omackeral, Osmosis Jones, PaddyWilliams, patmac, pc7, princess-lala, PyeContinental, razorblunt, ronjo, Roselm, Rosie Rant, Samsgirl, seventeen sheep, Sittingpretty, Skyhunter, Special Circumstances, starling, SteelyDanJalapeno, StripedBoxers, Talib Fiasco, taxus_baccata, Tea-a-Maria, The King of Moo, the_monkey, The_Stranger, Tina82, TomSweeney, Toots, Trigger, Un Croissant, Vel, Walter E GO, Witchie, woodchuck, yermandan, _meehan_
03-05-2015, 20:37   #22
PandaPoo

Fat dirty bastard she is she riding everyone turned around and said she might be pregant of someone asked her and who and she said she don't no his name sick bastard at least my baby knows his daddy she won't be calling my baby a alien and all dis **** and she won't be saying **** about my my baby family she a sick bastard telling ya wait till September and il catch her
04-05-2015, 14:30   #23
Fiolina

I am looking for a good ride on Lawmower no time wasters please!
04-05-2015, 15:20   #24
dave3004

'Just walked into a shop just there where an elderly homeless man sat with a paper cup as dirty as a bin he prob found it in. Bought a 5 litre bottle of water €2.00 4 apples €0.75 handed them to the elderly homeless man. Seeing the smile on his face priceless. #everylittlehelps'

A good friend committed the above crime. There's just so much to Enjoy...I don't know where to start.

We will start with the shameless self promotion. But that's everywhere so it can be somewhat overlooked.

But the MasterCard and Tescos branding tag lines are amazing and completely unintentional !!

The repetition the the man was elderly/homeless.

The fact he bought him 4 apples!!

What's not to love about this post !!!
Advertisement
04-05-2015, 16:16   #25
thesandeman

Even I find it hard to lift a 5L bottle of water to my mouth without spilling some. The elderly homeless man has no chance.
04-05-2015, 16:46   #26

On a hobby specific FB page I'm a member of, a woman just posted a photo of her kids with her 10 year old daughter bent over pulling a mooner….in relative close up, with the caption "Best Photo Ever" and a few smiley faces.

There are nearly 5,000 members in this group. The image is also on her own page, which is public and she has over 1,000 'friends'.

Her husband's page (from where the photo was originally linked) is also public and has nearly 500 friends. W the actual F?

Are people really this naive or is she just a dumb cow with no concern for her daughter's privacy or safety?
04-05-2015, 17:16   #27
Conor74

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie06 View Post
On a hobby specific FB page I'm a member of, a woman just posted a photo of her kids with her 10 year old daughter bent over pulling a mooner….in relative close up, with the caption "Best Photo Ever" and a few smiley faces.

There are nearly 5,000 members in this group. The image is also on her own page, which is public and she has over 1,000 'friends'.

Her husband's page (from where the photo was originally linked) is also public and has nearly 500 friends. W the actual F?

Are people really this naive or is she just a dumb cow with no concern for her daughter's privacy or safety?
Friend of mine put up pics of his 10 year old daughter sunbathing in a 2 piece bikini on their holidays.

Just...no.
(3) thanks from:
04-05-2015, 18:24   #28
fussyonion

"hoo strawberry dakirries in the tunderoad cafy on a georgous bank holiday sure what else would ya be doin wha"

Accompanied by the obligatory photo of said "dakirries".
04-05-2015, 18:30   #29

Everyone on my FB feed seems to have been hit with the stupid stick recently. Am doing lots of 'ignore' at the moment.
(3) thanks from:
04-05-2015, 18:31   #30
Lisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPoo View Post
Fat dirty bastard she is she riding everyone turned around and said she might be pregant of someone asked her and who and she said she don't no his name sick bastard at least my baby knows his daddy she won't be calling my baby a alien and all dis **** and she won't be saying **** about my my baby family she a sick bastard telling ya wait till September and il catch her
So this fine upstanding citizen is waiting for a baby to be born, so she can tell all and sundry, that the child is an ugly fatherless child with a skank for a mother .

Those poor children haven't a chance

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion