Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

The doctor doesn’t say that she died of a pre existing condition though, does he, just that she had one. So she could have had asthma or similar which was exacerbated by the gas. Your weasel words are getting more and more pathetic with each post. You are a liar.

The doctor said he did not believe the kid died from tear gas. Which is the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

CruelCoin wrote: »
    The doctor said he did not believe the kid died from tear gas. Which is the same thing.

OK, an “anonymous doctor” who “can’t give medical info” but will talk to the press. Good source.

Hamas is internationally regarded as a terrorist organisation. Israeli military action is aimed at killing Hamas militants and civilian deaths caused in the process are unintentional.

Jesus. You must be suffocated with that sand.

Any chance we could make denial of Israeli ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians a crime?

OK, an “anonymous doctor” who “can’t give medical info” but will talk to the press. Good source.

But the Gazan health ministry controlled by Hamas is a good source?

Ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Again, the Palestinian population is booming. There is no "wiping out". There really clearly isn't. That's just Maude Flandersesque hyperbole.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/palestine-population/

451110.jpg

There is also a seperate vein of thought in the thread that the Palestinians are packed into Gaza, as if they are being forced into the place.
    No, they just won't stop ****ing.

The blame for overcrowding lies completely at the feet of those who shagged their way to 3rd most densely populated place.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5011075

Do some reading, kid.

Bit of education helps fight ignorance.

There is also a seperate vein of thought in the thread that the Palestinians are packed into Gaza, as if they are being forced into the place.

The blame for overcrowding lies completely at the feet of those who shagged their way to 3rd most densely populated place.

They WERE forced into the place by the Israelis and the blame also lies with the Israelis for their current predicament. You’ve got a David Irvingnesque ability to peddle distorted versions of history God bless you......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

biko wrote: »
    Do Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?
    No

Do the Palestinians want to wipe out Israel?
    Yes

Who is actually wiping out who though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Rezident

Reports that Palestinans "had to go" to the protests, "encouraged" by local imams and transported in buses paid for by Hamas.
    We all have to go — there is no excuse,” he said. “I tried to tell them not to go, but the mosques were asking them to go.”
    “The amount of casualties has done us a tremendous disservice, unfortunately, and it has been very difficult to tell our story,” the Israeli army’s spokesman, Lt Col Jonathan Conricus, was taped telling a Jewish-American group, according to Israeli news outlets Ha’aretz and Ynet News. “The ‘winning picture’ overwhelmingly, by a knockout, unfortunately, has been the graphics from the Palestinian side.” The army said the leaked calls were quoted out of context.
    A PR and political "victory" for Hamas, but at what cost?

14 year old boys "encouraged" by their own leaders to become martyrs, 8 month old baby Leyla that died of reported tear-gas inhalation. At least 58 dead and over 1,000 wounded. Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh spent the morning rousing the protesters, then flew to Cairo - where he would be safe.
    ... if Hamas is able to cultivate the blood into some kind of improvement of daily life in Gaza, then it can call this a success.”
    Cultivating the blood of your own civilians. For PR! :eek:

Israel will guard its border against enemies, everyone knows this. Is forcing your own civilians into enemy gunfire not a War Crime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Rezident wrote: »
    Reports that Palestinans "had to go" to the protests, "encouraged" by local imams and transported in buses paid for by Hamas.

14 year old boys "encouraged" by their own leaders to become martyrs, 8 month old baby Leyla that died of reported tear-gas inhalation. At least 58 dead and over 1,000 wounded. Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh spent the morning rousing the protesters, then flew to Cairo - where he would be safe.

Israel will guard its border against enemies, everyone knows this. Is forcing your own civilians into enemy gunfire not a War Crime?

Indiscriminate firing of live rounds into unarmed protesters is a war crime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,137 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Shhhh..... Shush....

Didn't you know, (...........) here! :D

Earlier you claimed that it was a complex situation. You have yet to explain what you meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Who forced the zionist enforcers to commit their war crimes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Let's assume that's true. Who forced the israelis to shoot children and people in wheelchairs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,288 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Grayson wrote: »
    Let's assume that's true. Who forced the israelis to shoot children and people in wheelchairs?
    They won't answer that.

Again, the Palestinian population is booming. There is no "wiping out". There really clearly isn't. That's just Maude Flandersesque hyperbole.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/palestine-population/

451110.jpg

So the Zionists are only culling them then ???

Newsflash.

It's still murder. They are human beings, not animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭skepticalme

Israeli soldiers shot people in the back along with children and people in wheelchairs, They dropped teargas from drones on the media. Apparantly on the monday morning they also levelled sandbanks the protesters built to protect them from snipers. The IDF have admitted they didn't try to minimise casualties.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-video-shows-palestinian-shot-by-israeli-sniper-to-sound-of-cheers-1.5988677

There is no defense of these actions. They are war crimes.

• Advertisement

So the Zionists are only culling them then ???

Newsflash.

It's still murder. They are human beings, not animals.

What is it about "Israelis" that you can't say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Look how antisemitic these "Christian" Zionists are.

They want Israel to control the whole territory because they believe it will kick of Armageddon and when Jesus returns he'll wipe 2/3's of the Jews out and the 1/3 that is spared will covert to Christianity and be "saved".

These people are the other side of the Nazi coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Look how antisemitic these "Christian" Zionists are.

They want Israel to control the whole territory because they believe it will kick of Armageddon and when Jesus returns he'll wipe 2/3's of the Jews out and the 1/3 that is spared will covert to Christianity and be "saved".

These people are the other side of the Nazi coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

That's similar death cult type ideology like Isis believed in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,593 ✭✭✭political analyst

Why do the idf deliberately target children?

Haven't you heard of 'child soldiers'? If a young lad points an automatic rifle at you, you have to fire back - it's you or him! Furthermore, Israelis have killed Palestinian civilians by mistake in attacks on Hamas. That's a consequence of what Clausewitz called "the fog of war".

Haven't you heard of 'child soldiers'? If a young lad points an automatic rifle at you, you have to fire back - it's you or him! Furthermore, Israelis have killed Palestinian civilians by mistake in attacks on Hamas. That's a consequence of what Clausewitz called "the fog of war".
    Has there been many reports of IDF members being killed by kids playing football or hide and seek?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/israel-clears-military-gaza-beach-children

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ozymandius2011

The flagrant violations of the Geneva Convention would be condemned by the US if they happened (again) in Syria. Note that Nikki Haley didnt want an independent investigation into the Gaza shootings, but did want the OPCW investigation into the Syrian chemical weapons attack.

It's not really fog of war when you aim down the sight of a rifle and deliberately aim at a guy in a wheelchair.

Clausewitz refered to a fog, never actually using the phase Fog of war, which describes not knowing the enemy's strategy. It doesn't refer to a sniper on a clear day targeting someone a few hundred yards away that they can see is not a threat.

No, I think not
    http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2004/May-25/64600-gaza-rooftops-littered-with-debris-of-war.ashx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

These kids were not armed and posed no threat to anybody but they were deliberately killed by israeli forces, why?

Running for their lives: Haunting images capture tragic last moments of four Palestinian boys - seconds before an Israeli shell wiped them out on Gaza beach
    Children from same fishing family killed as they tried to flee Israeli gunboat attack off Gaza’s Mediterranean coast
    Their uncle described the killings as 'a cold blooded massacre' and slammed Israel for failing to identify the target

This little girl was unarmed and posing no threat to anybody yet she was killed by an idf officer, why?

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

Why do israeli soldiers use Palestinian children as human shields?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sarcasticus magnificus

RustyNut wrote: »
    were not armed and posed no threat to anybody but they were deliberately killed by israeli forces, why?

was unarmed and posing no threat to anybody yet she was killed by an idf officer, why?

War is not surgical, innocents get hurt by mistake all the time and it's naive to think there is any army in the world that can fight a war without causing civilian casualties unintentionally.
    Show me one war or armed struggle in history where there weren't innocent casualties if you can.
    That said, I've never heard of IDF soldiers who break into houses in the middle of the night and slit babies throats, or IDF soldiers who kidnap children and execute them, but there are oh so many examples of Palestinian "freedom fighters" who seem to enjoy such activities in their spare time...
    RustyNut wrote: »
    Why do israeli soldiers use Palestinian children as human shields?

I think the more interesting question is why does Hamas use their own people as human shields? I can understand using the enemy's people - makes sense in a brutal unlawful kind of way, but your own people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

I think the more interesting question is why does Hamas use their own people as human shields. I can understand using the enemy's people - makes sense in a brutal unlawful kind of way, but your own people?

To create martyrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

I think the more interesting question is why does Hamas use their own people as human shields? I can understand using the enemy's people - makes sense in a brutal unlawful kind of way, but your own people?[/QUOTE]

Because they are scum thats why.

Victim blaming in full swing here still.

War is not surgical, innocents get hurt by mistake all the time and it's naive to think there is any army in the world that can fight a war without causing civilian casualties unintentionally.
    Show me one war or armed struggle in history where there weren't innocent casualties if you can.
    That said, I've never heard of IDF soldiers who break into houses in the middle of the night and slit babies throats, or IDF soldiers who kidnap children and execute them, but there are oh so many examples of Palestinian "freedom fighters" who seem to enjoy such activities in their spare time...

I think the more interesting question is why does Hamas use their own people as human shields? I can understand using the enemy's people - makes sense in a brutal unlawful kind of way, but your own people?

Nice point scoring. Also welcome. I always find it amazing how many people decide to sign up for these threads.

What you just engaged in is called whatabouttery. It's trying to excuse one heinous act by pointing out one that someone else committed. It's trying to excuse the acts of violence, targeted against civilians, committed by the israeli military. You can try and say that in a fight innocent people get killed but there's a difference between unavoidable deaths and targeting civilians. What happened in the last week is that Israeli soldiers targeted civilians. Now you'll probably reply saying that Hamas put them there. Let's assume they did. That doesn't make civilians a threat or mean that they can just be shot. And remember the deaths included disabled people and children.

You've also tried to distract by saying what they don't do. I don't care what they don't do. I care about what they actually do.

Victim blaming in full swing here still.

The Palestinians are definitely victims. I agree 100% and I seriously pity them.
    Sacrificed by their own leaders just to score a few more points in a never ending propaganda war.

• Advertisement

The Palestinians are definitely victims. I agree 100% and I seriously pity them.
    Sacrificed by their own leaders just to score a few more points in a never ending propaganda war.

It wasn't their own leaders who pulled the triggers and murdered them.

Grayson wrote: »
    Nice point scoring. Also welcome. I always find it amazing how many people decide to sign up for these threads.

What you just engaged in is called whatabouttery. It's trying to excuse one heinous act by pointing out one that someone else committed. It's trying to excuse the acts of violence, targeted against civilians, committed by the israeli military. You can try and say that in a fight innocent people get killed but there's a difference between unavoidable deaths and targeting civilians. What happened in the last week is that Israeli soldiers targeted civilians. Now you'll probably reply saying that Hamas put them there. Let's assume they did. That doesn't make civilians a threat or mean that they can just be shot. And remember the deaths included disabled people and children.

You've also tried to distract by saying what they don't do. I don't care what they don't do. I care about what they actually do.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking about for a long time around boards, and was always tempted to participate in the discussions but could never actually force my lazy ass to sit and write. I guess it took a thread like this to make me finally do it...

As for what I wrote, didn't intend to practice in whataboutery or excuse any act or whatever.
    Whoever uses human shields is scum, I don't care if he's Israeli, Palestinian or Swiss.
    The Israelis aren't saints and their sins are many, but in this case, sorry - Hamas is completely to blame for the deaths in this round of violence.
    I don't think that Israeli snipers targeted the man in the wheelchair or children on purpose.
    I'm not naive or immature and inexperienced enough to believe that every bullet always finds its exact target, and that there is never collateral damage and innocents do not ever ever ever ever ever get hurt.

The only difference here between you and me is that you believe the Israelis kill women & children and people in wheel chairs on purpose, and I believe that there was no purpose, no intent - they were killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and someone missed. The only ones to blame for that are Hamas for sending babies and children and ffs disabled people to violent riots, inciting them to attack the Israeli fence. Seriously, what kind of a sick cold hearted soul can send children and babies to a riot?

Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking about for a long time around boards, and was always tempted to participate in the discussions but could never actually force my lazy ass to sit and write. I guess it took a thread like this to make me finally do it...

As for what I wrote, didn't intend to practice in whataboutery or excuse any act or whatever.
    Whoever uses human shields is scum, I don't care if he's Israeli, Palestinian or Swiss.
    The Israelis aren't saints and their sins are many, but in this case, sorry - Hamas is completely to blame for the deaths in this round of violence.
    I don't think that Israeli snipers targeted the man in the wheelchair or children on purpose.
    I'm not naive or immature and inexperienced enough to believe that every bullet always finds its exact target, and that there is never collateral damage and innocents do not ever ever ever ever ever get hurt.

The only difference here between you and me is that you believe the Israelis kill women & children and people in wheel chairs on purpose, and I believe that there was no purpose, no intent - they were killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and someone missed. The only ones to blame for that are Hamas for sending babies and children and ffs disabled people to violent riots, inciting them to attack the Israeli fence. Seriously, what kind of a sick cold hearted soul can send children and babies to a riot?

Despite them having another guy in wheelchair and inumerable innocents with single shots to the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

After today's massacre, over 55 dead so far. Absolutely no regard for Palestinians basic human rights. What is the end game? Tomorrow marks the 70th anniversary of the Nakba and things are only getting worse. Events in the occupied territories are worse than anything endured in apartheid south Africa. They need support from the ground up from all people as the political will is not there.
    The Palestinians need to stop burning tires on Israel`s border. They need to start vegetable plots, they need to clean up their rubbish and take an active interest in nature and in their environment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

...this thread has been going for a few days and its name is bugging me more and more.

Can the thread be renamed to either "Do Israelis..." or "Does Israel..." But it cant be "Do Israel.."

....sorry to be a pedant!

Odhinn wrote: »
    Despite them having another guy in wheelchair and inumerable innocents with single shots to the head.

Don't know about the "innumerable innocents shots to the head" thing.
    According to Hamas 50 of the 60+ killed were Hamas members, so their innocence is questionable to say the least, and I've seen enough videos showing units of Hamas operatives trying to breach the Israeli security fence to actually believe Hamas for once.
    Also, runaway bullets can sometimes hit heads too, they're not really picky.

I'll tell you this - The Israelis are not stupid. They know very well from bitter experience that every Palestinian civilian casualty causes Israel a lot of grief. The regular UN bull****, internal arguments within Israeli society itself, relationships with other countries, you name it - innocent deaths bring Israel only trouble, and the only ones benefiting are Hamas.
    So, assuming we are not as extreme as to think the Israelis/IDF are blood crazed killers intent on drinking Palestinian children's blood for breakfast, why the hell would the Israelis kill innocents on purpose? what political/military/strategic/tactic/whatever advantage or gain does it give?
    Simple. It doesn't and the IDF are doing all they can to avoid innocent deaths, but not at the price of risking Israeli life.
    The only ones who are benefiting from innocent Palestinian deaths are Hamas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

According to Hamas 50 of the 60+ killed were Hamas members, so their innocence is questionable to say the least, and I've seen enough videos showing units of Hamas operatives trying to breach the Israeli security fence to actually believe Hamas for once.
    Also, runaway bullets can sometimes hit heads too, they're not really picky.

I'll tell you this - The Israelis are not stupid. They know very well from bitter experience that every Palestinian civilian casualty causes Israel a lot of grief. The regular UN bull****, internal arguments within Israeli society itself, relationships with other countries, you name it - innocent deaths bring Israel only trouble, and the only ones benefiting are Hamas.
    So, assuming we are not as extreme as to think the Israelis/IDF are blood crazed killers intent on drinking Palestinian children's blood for breakfast, why the hell would the Israelis kill innocents on purpose? what political/military/strategic/tactic/whatever advantage or gain does it give?
    Simple. It doesn't and the IDF are doing all they can to avoid innocent deaths, but not at the price of risking Israeli life.
    The only ones who are benefiting from innocent Palestinian deaths are Hamas.
    Look at some of the footage. The IDF were shooting live rounds indiscriminately into the crowd of unarmed protesters. Is plain as day and you can say black is white as many times as you want but people are not stupid enough to believe it

zapitastas wrote: »
    Look at some of the footage. The IDF were shooting live rounds indiscriminately into the crowd of unarmed protesters. Is plain as day and you can say black is white as many times as you want but people are not stupid enough to believe it

I looked at the footage very closely. I'm also aware of the fire power the Israelis had available to them in these clashes, and I actually think that the numbers (60+ killed, out of which over 50 are Hamas operatives) show how restrained the Israelis actually were, and how extremely accurate their fire was.
    over 83%(!) of the Palestinians killed were Hamas operatives trying to actively attack the Israeli fence. Who really believes here, that indiscriminately firing into protesters can result in such statistics? Did the bullets know on their own how to identify the Hamas operatives standing among the innocents? Did the bullets guide themselves?

You might read some of the links posted by me and others, then.

I'll tell you this - The Israelis are not stupid. They know very well from bitter experience that every Palestinian civilian casualty causes Israel a lot of grief.

Untrue. Israel faces no sanctions whatsoever.

In these situations, they target young men of arms bearing age and anyone who appears to be an authority figure.

• Advertisement

I looked at the footage very closely. I'm also aware of the fire power the Israelis had available to them in these clashes, and I actually think that the numbers (60+ killed, out of which over 50 are Hamas operatives) show how restrained the Israelis actually were, and how extremely accurate their fire was.
    over 83%(!) of the Palestinians killed were Hamas operatives trying to actively attack the Israeli fence. Who really believes here, that indiscriminately firing into protesters can result in such statistics? Did the bullets know on their own how to identify the Hamas operatives standing among the innocents? Did the bullets guide themselves?

O I've a healthy disbelief about the whole thing allright.

The Palestinians need to stop burning tires on Israel`s border. They need to start vegetable plots, they need to clean up their rubbish and take an active interest in nature and in their environment.

Ironic given that Israel uses the occupied West Bank as a rubbish dump.

You might read some of the links posted by me and others, then.

I did, I read the whole thread including the links.
    The excuse given that Hamas said civilians were Hamas members so they could compensate their families financially doesn't really work any way you look at it. Even if you ignore the fact that they can just compensate anyone they want really (they are the government after all), there are only two options here:
    1. Hamas is telling the truth, which is what I believe.
    2. Hamas is lying, so basically no one really knows how many civilians and how many Hamas operatives were really killed, in which case you can't really blame Israel for killing scores of civilians. You just don't have the data.
    Untrue. Israel faces no sanctions whatsoever.

In these situations, they target young men of arms bearing age and anyone who appears to be an authority figure.

Hasn't the UN security council already decided on an investigation into the events in Gaza?
    Relationships with countries such as Turkey get hurt.
    Tourism to Israel gets hurt, financial investments get hurt, Israel's reputation gets hurt.
    Ireland & Iceland are considering not participating in the Eurovision!!! I would think that's enough of a sanction...

So many downsides and not a single benefit whatsoever.
    Also, if the IDF really targeted people according to your criteria, there would have been a lot more dead among the 40,000 there, and Hamas would have gladly announced the number of dead civilians to gain propaganda points.
    Lets not forget - the one single purpose behind the whole mess was to bring back the world's attention to the Palestinians (apparently the syrians had enough of it even though a lot more Syrians probably died in these past couple of weeks than Palestinians).

If you ask me, the Palestinians are truly screwed as long as Hamas is in control, and the world should focus its energy and efforts into helping the Palestinians get rid of groups like Hamas & Islamic Jihad for good. Until that happens - I'm afraid there is not much hope in the future for Gaza.

There is no hope for Gaza when it can’t breathe regardless of who runs the place.

It’s a ghetto that the Nazis would be proud to have a noose around.

Zebra3 wrote: »
    There is no hope for Gaza when it can’t breathe regardless of who runs the place.

It’s a ghetto that the Nazis would be proud to have a noose around.

That's just not true.
    Contrary to popular belief, Gaza is not the most densely populated area in the world, not even in the first 3.
    More densely populated places include Hong Kong, Singapore & Macau, for example.
    None of these places suffer like the Palestinians, and there is only one thing stopping the Palestinians from turning Gaza into the Singapore of the middle east with all the Billions in aid money they receive all the time - their Hamas leaders and their Jihadistic approach towards Israel.

Here is a video of Gaza released by Hamas a couple of years ago. I've seen worse places in Ireland (D1, for example) and Gaza could really become a gem if they weren't so busy directing all their foreign aid towards fighting Israel instead of towards improving people's life in Gaza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ij8h0F6xcM

It's a terrible shame really. our shame (by "our" I mean, the civilised western world).
    We see a whole nation of people controlled by a vile murderous terrorist organization, and instead of helping the Palestinians by getting rid of this terrorist organization there are people, political parties, politicians and countries out there who actually support them blindly.
    Anyone who supports Hamas helps prolonging Palestinian suffering. It's as simple as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Anyone who supports Hamas helps prolonging Palestinian suffering. It's as simple as that.

enemy of my enemy etc

The Irish don't mind jihad so long as it's against the Israelis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭DarkScar

enemy of my enemy etc

The Irish don't mind jihad so long as it's against the Israelis.

Yeah, 'cos if they're all dead they can't suffer can they. Thanks for that, how caring.

DarkScar wrote: »
    Yeah, 'cos if they're all dead they can't suffer can they. Thanks for that, how caring.

Back when Jordan was in control of the area, there was not a peep about "liberate the palestinians". They didn't do it, and there was no public outcry about them not doing it.

Back when Egypt was in control of the area, there was not a peep about "liberate the palestinians". They didn't do it, and there was no public outcry about them not doing it.

But when it's the Israelis? Everyone goes ape.

Is just bare faced anti-semitism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

DarkScar wrote: »
    how caring.

Please don't think for a second I give a salty sh*t about any dead islamist.

Gaza, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan..... it's all the same war for the same ideology.

Make no mistake about how few f*cks I give about some more jihadis being dispatched to their Allah and their 72 virgins.

Back when Jordan was in control of the area, there was not a peep about "liberate the palestinians". They didn't do it, and there was no public outcry about them not doing it.

Back when Egypt was in control of the area, there was not a peep about "liberate the palestinians". They didn't do it, and there was no public outcry about them not doing it.

But when it's the Israelis? Everyone goes ape.

Is just bare faced anti-semitism.

And there wasn’t a peep out of anyone when the Turks controlled Palestine either.

And do you know why? Because none of those occupiers were into ethnic cleansing the Palestinians.

Now put away your race card. The only racists in here are the pro-Israel mob.

That's just not true.
    Contrary to popular belief, Gaza is not the most densely populated area in the world, not even in the first 3.
    More densely populated places include Hong Kong, Singapore & Macau, for example.
    None of these places suffer like the Palestinians, and there is only one thing stopping the Palestinians from turning Gaza into the Singapore of the middle east with all the Billions in aid money they receive all the time - their Hamas leaders and their Jihadistic approach towards Israel.

Here is a video of Gaza released by Hamas a couple of years ago. I've seen worse places in Ireland (D1, for example) and Gaza could really become a gem if they weren't so busy directing all their foreign aid towards fighting Israel instead of towards improving people's life in Gaza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ij8h0F6xcM

It's a terrible shame really. our shame (by "our" I mean, the civilised western world).
    We see a whole nation of people controlled by a vile murderous terrorist organization, and instead of helping the Palestinians by getting rid of this terrorist organization there are people, political parties, politicians and countries out there who actually support them blindly.

LOL. Singapore, and the likes of Macau wouldn’t last five minutes under siege like Gaza is.

And I don’t think there’s too many on here who like Hamas, but remember there was no Hamas until the Palestinians became radicalised under the Israeli occupation.

And deep down Israel and its fanboys actually love having Hamas around.

Deflects attention from the religious extremists in Israel and their crimes.

Now, why don’t the Israeli cheerleaders get back to stabbing photos of a burnt alive two year old’s corpse? Support your friendly Israeli terrorists.

• Advertisement
Advertisement