Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Bit off topic in castlebar with the girlfriend for 2 days. What should I do/see in mayo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bit off topic in castlebar with the girlfriend for 2 days. What should I do/see in mayo ?

With 50K you could probably just buy Mayo :pac:

Paging Green&Red as I'm assuming he's from there given the name he might be able to assist

• Registered Users Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

A bank manager

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If the gf suggests a jewellery store, back away slowly.

Up to 5th overall 7 transfers left. dare I dream to believe

Had a look through these last night. Looks like your dreams something do come true.

Hopefully someone on here can take my crown off me next year. just do a bit of planning and some luck and you never know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Had a look through these last night. Looks like your dreams something do come true.

Hopefully someone on here can take my crown off me next year. just do a bit of planning and some luck and you never know.

I didn't wanna put any pressure on you then but I felt you were the favourite at that stage with your transfers in the bag. You nailed it.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I didn't wanna put any pressure on you then but I felt you were the favourite at that stage with your transfers in the bag. You nailed it.

Yea Made the correct transfers and everything went to plan.Congrats to on your Great season you had expecting you to be in the mix next season for the 50k.

Hi All

Here is my article on my I won sky fantasy football for 19/20.

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/how-i-won-sky-fantasy-football/

It’s for members of fantasy football hub only so if you want to join you get 30% off for next season. They cover fpl, sky and all other big fantasy games.

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/Dorrian321/59

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I joined up myself a few days ago. They seem to do a bit more Sky FF content

manual_man wrote: »
    I joined up myself a few days ago. They seem to do a bit more Sky FF content

True it’s the only site that publishes weekly articles on sky. Ffscout seems to have stopped sky articles all together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Good article BTW

manual_man wrote: »
    Good article BTW

Cheers glad you liked it. Doing a one off article for ffscout aswell. Should have it done by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 FPL_Junior

True it’s the only site that publishes weekly articles on sky. Ffscout seems to have stopped sky articles all together.

They do a YouTube video on Sky relatively regularly but Hub are the only ones with regular articles.

FPL_Junior wrote: »
    They do a YouTube video on Sky relatively regularly but Hub are the only ones with regular articles.

I will be joining the hub podcast aswell. Only Sky fantasy podcast To have 2 winners..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

I will be joining the hub podcast aswell. Only Sky fantasy podcast To have 2 winners..

Please tell me to feck off...Does appearing on these podcasts pay

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Please tell me to feck off...Does appearing on these podcasts pay

They don’t unfortunately. But I like joining them and giving people hints and tips on how to do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Donegal, if you don't mind me asking are you getting for these appearances since winning?

So the price could be essentially ,50K + all these extra opportunities

Donegal, if you don't mind me asking are you getting for these appearances since winning?

So the price could be essentially ,50K + all these extra opportunities

Not getting paid anything yet for articles our podcasts. But think it’s more about build my reputation and hopefully down the line will open more opportunities.

Advertisement