Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Davies, plays Jonathan Creek, theres a lot worse than him

Jonathan Creek?

Never heard of him.

Has to be a full blown Tosser anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Jonathan Creek?

Never heard of him.

Really? Had you pegged as the “type” who’d like nothing more than pouring yourself into the favourite, or couch, of a Sunday evening to get stuck into shows like ‘Midsomar Murders’ or ‘Jonathan Creek’.

Maybe you’re more of a ‘Shakespeare and Hathaway: Private Investigators’ man. Moving with the times, like?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Really? Had you pegged as the “type” who’d like nothing more than pouring yourself into the favourite, or couch, of a Sunday evening to get stuck into shows like ‘Midsomar Murders’ or ‘Jonathan Creek’.

Maybe you’re more of a ‘Shakespeare and Hathaway: Private Investigators’ man. Moving with the times, like?

Don't give it too much credit , I reckon Bendar is more suited to a half hour of Bodey and Doyle or maybe the the Bill, at a stretch he might make the first half hour of Dempsey n Makepeace.., only to drool over the blondie. Can't see him lasting an hour of Cagney n Lacey either, far too deep.

Poor chunt would get confused after the first half hour of Colombo, probably ends up staring into space like a Zombie.

Can hear him humming the Dukes of Hazzard alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Don't give it too much credit , I reckon Bendar is more suited to a half hour of Bodey and Doyle or maybe the the Bill, at a stretch he might make the first half hour of Dempsey n Makepeace.., only to drool over the blondie. Can't see him lasting an hour of Cagney n Lacey either, far too deep.

Poor chunt would get confused after the first half hour of Colombo, probably ends up staring into space like a Zombie.

"The Fall Guy" springs to mind, Dukes of Hazard would have him defending Boss Hogg

"The Fall Guy" springs to mind, Dukes of Hazard would have him defending Boss Hogg

I doubt you got passed Heather Locklear peering through the half doors in her Turquoise bikini ye filthy bolleex?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The Redknapps. They’ve suddenly started advertising absolutely everything.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

but have you tried DMT? :rolleyes:
    Yeah and I still think Rogan's an eejit. :D A clever eejit though. He's placed himself in the position of Jack the lad, or is that Jock the lad, a bridge between (mostly, not always to be fair)the dumb of BroScience and his audience. Didn't someone describe him as the dumb man's intellectual? It's made him a multimillionaire so there's that.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭cms88

Yep, only now to drive traffic he's sharing cringey clickbait videos- "....and you'll never guess what happens next!" types.

I found him mildly amusing for about 10mins 4 years ago.

He needs to carve a career out now and stop trying to stay relevant.

I sometime would with all these ''social media personalities'' when they become irreverent and have to get a job. What are they oing to say in an interview? I dressed up and pretended to be my girlfriend in videos...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I doubt you got passed Heather Locklear peering through the half doors in her Turquoise bikini ye filthy bolleex?

Heather Thomas, Heather Locklear was in TJ Hooker

Heather Thomas, Heather Locklear was in TJ Hooker

Great Shout. It just really shows that you really are a filthy durty bolleex.

ss3345160_-_photograph_of_heather_locklear_as_officier_stacy_sheridan_from_tj_hooker_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__77107__50674.1394497480.jpg?c=2the%2Bfall%2Bguy%2Bheather%2Bthomas.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

suddenly I am 11 again and trying to figure out why I find that interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yeah and I still think Rogan's an eejit. :D A clever eejit though. He's placed himself in the position of Jack the lad, or is that Jock the lad, a bridge between (mostly, not always to be fair)the dumb of BroScience and his audience. Didn't someone describe him as the dumb man's intellectual? It's made him a multimillionaire so there's that.

He's propped up by creeps, tbqh. His podcast boosts people's profiles.

Comedians go on his show to boost their profile, yet he's friends with many who've been called out for anything from stealing other comedian's material (Brendan Schaub, for example) to rape (Bryan Callen) to ephebophiles (Chris D'Elia) to just disgusting creeps (Joey Diaz).

Rogan, before starting his podcast, became famous for calling out Carlos Mencia for his joke stealing.
    Yet he gave the likes of Amy Schumer and Schaub a pass for their joke stealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Mary McAleese

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Colleen me me me Nolan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Michael Parkinson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Jude Law
    Hugh Grant
    Dunno what it is, just cant stand the sight of either of them.

Jude Law
    Hugh Grant
    Dunno what it is, just cant stand the sight of either of them.

Fee Fi Fo Fum ?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Zirconia
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

Helena Bonham-Carter, I'm sure she's a nice person but I just can't stand her!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Mary McAleese

And my wee baby boy justin.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Recliner

Your man that was on the news a few years ago with his "oh sure yud be frosbit" and "och Mammy said we had to go".
    I'm convinced he was an actor in his 20's.
    My husband thinks I'm totally wrong about this, but I'm sure that was a total fake news report.
    And he wrecked my head then and still does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Recliner wrote: »
    Your man that was on the news a few years ago with his "oh sure yud be frosbit" and "och Mammy said we had to go".
    My husband thinks I'm totally wrong about this, but I'm sure that was a total fake news report.

+1

An insufferable bellend

• Registered Users Posts: 24,840 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

razorblunt wrote: »
    The Redknapps. They’ve suddenly started advertising absolutely everything.

Jamie has gone from being a pretty inoffensive fence sitting football pundit to advertising the fûck out of everything...

McDonald’s

Sketchers

Vodafone

Wii

Thomas Cook

Hey Car

Paddy Power

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Ruairi McSorley? Haven't turned the volume up on the youtube video but he looks like a right thick gobsh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I do believe he has a song aimed at the country music market on the border counties

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Recliner

I do believe he has a song aimed at the country music market on the border counties

Oh dear God. As if this year wasn't bad enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Strumms wrote: »
    Jamie has gone from being a pretty inoffensive fence sitting football pundit to advertising the fûck out of everything...

McDonald’s

Sketchers

Vodafone

Wii

Thomas Cook

Hey Car

Paddy Power

He's a money hungry kant like his da. He'll be done in a sting one day!

I'll add though Harry is absolutely spot on fella. Been in his company after his team where hammered 5 zip by Liverpool and he was all apologetic about the performance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Oh dear God. As if this year wasn't bad enough.

It came out in 2016, the last time the world turned to absolute s**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Throwing a lot of shade on the Brenner lads!

It’s Fcuking Christmas like.........:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

He always reminds me of The Whoville people in The Grinch for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what is going on with his nose?

Advertisement