Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Had a look and there's a lot of Smi's out there, first number would narrow it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

septictank wrote: »
    Had a look and there's a lot of Smi's out there, first number would narrow it down.

@Johnsmi84534254

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

The argument that their are "native" scumbags is irrevellent, so what, will importing more improve the situation, no.

No one denies that there are native scumbags, but it suits the virtue-signallers to keep trying to deflect the conversation to talk about them so as not to shine a light on those who are the actual topic of this thread

But in the interest of balance and fairness, I'll spell it out for them...

ANY scumbag who commits a crime should face the full extent of the applicable laws (and yes, these laws and the justice system in general are in serious need of overhaul to make them an effective and efficient deterrent - but that' a separate issue).

If said scumbag is under age, the sanctions should fall on their parents as well be that in the form of welfare cuts or other penalties to encourage them to keep their offspring in line

If however the scumbag or their parents are here at the generosity of the Irish State, then they should be sent back where they came from after one final warning (or immediately if the crime is serious assault, rape or worse - or if they're here illegally in the first place)

Finally, immigration should benefit Ireland and be on OUR terms - not those of Europe or the bleeding hearts, and certainly not those who arrive and think they can setup enclaves of their former homelands (which they claim to be escaping in many cases)

Hope that helps anyone on this thread who may be unclear as to my position.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    No one denies that there are native scumbags, but it suits the virtue-signallers to keep trying to deflect the conversation to talk about them so as not to shine a light on those who are the actual topic of this thread

But in the interest of balance and fairness, I'll spell it out for them...

ANY scumbag who commits a crime should face the full extent of the applicable laws (and yes, these laws and the justice system in general are in serious need of overhaul to make them an effective and efficient deterrent - but that' a separate issue).

If said scumbag is under age, the sanctions should fall on their parents as well be that in the form of welfare cuts or other penalties to encourage them to keep their offspring in line

If however the scumbag or their parents are here at the generosity of the Irish State, then they should be sent back where they came from after one final warning (or immediately if the crime is serious assault, rape or worse - or if they're here illegally in the first place)

Finally, immigration should benefit Ireland and be on OUR terms - not those of Europe or the bleeding hearts, and certainly not those who arrive and think they can setup enclaves of their former homelands (which they claim to be escaping in many cases)

Hope that helps anyone on this thread who may be unclear as to my position.

Is you a racist..?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

holy crap this thread is still going!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭highdef

holy crap this thread is still going!

I couldn't be arsed reading back again so I am assuming that one of two things have happened in Balbriggan:

1) things have been sorted and it's now a nice place to live.

2) things have got even worse and it's an even worse **** hole than when this thread was started a long time ago.

highdef wrote: »
    I couldn't be arsed reading back again so I am assuming that one of two things have happened in Balbriggan:

1) things have been sorted and it's now a nice place to live.

2) things have got even worse and it's an even worse **** hole than when this thread was started a long time ago.

I don't know either but my money would be on the second one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

not yet wrote: »
    Ah the aul race card, you can blow that out your hoop for a start. I was going to go on and explain my backround, but fcuk it, I'm done with your bullsh1t. Hope You will forgive me in advance when I don't engage further with you. Cheerio..

It's not playing the race card when you group them by their race. You literally said "a major problem with black youths".
    Dante7 wrote: »
    If you were offered a swap to a four bed in Balbriggan, would you take it? Would you f...

I'm happy living outside of Dublin now, thanks. Too much crime.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

Have you not read the last few pages of people trying to say the worst Dublin suburbs haven't got an issue with gangs? You can call it deflection if you want but this is not an immigration issue, it's a juvenile crime issue. The only difference between some of the youths in the op and youths in other areas is the colour of their skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭Augme

not yet wrote: »
    Yeah I will, and you keep believing that we don't have a major problem with black youths moving around suburbs attacking people. Keep moving the narrative back to Irish youths if it helps to shoehorn it into your agenda.

The black youths are very likely also Irish youths. Dublin has, and always has, had a problem with gangs of youths causing havoc. I'm not sure why the colour of their skin matters. Oh no, wait, I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

MrFresh wrote: »
    It's not playing the race card when you group them by their race. You literally said "a major problem with black youths".

it's a juvenile crime issue. The only difference between some of the youths in the op and youths in other areas is the colour of their skin.

You are an absolute hypocrite going by the above.

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »
    You are an absolute hypocrite going by the above.

Because I don't want to live in Dublin due to the crime? I don't have an issue with pointing out crime, I have an issue with trying to selectively highlight crime committed by one race while similarly downplaying the crimes of another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

MrFresh wrote: »
    Because I don't want to live in Dublin due to the crime? I don't have an issue with pointing out crime, I have an issue with trying to selectively highlight crime committed by one race while similarly downplaying the crimes of another.

You accused others of singling out blacks and then did the very same thing.

Actually another poster said he was going to ignore you, and I'm going to do the same. Good luck.

Augme wrote: »
    The black youths are very likely also Irish youths. Dublin has, and also has, had a problem with gangs of youths causing havoc. I'm not sure why the colour of their skin matters. Oh no, wait, I do.

I spent a number of years living in Peckham south east london, and find your comment cute, you've a lot to learn lol.

pablo128 wrote: »
    You accused others of singling out blacks and then did the very same thing.

Interesting stretch of the imagination.

I spent a number of years living in Peckham south east london, and find your comment cute, you've a lot to learn lol.

Is you racist..?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

No you did not.

dirtyden wrote: »
    No you did not.

Yeah, I'd say he's lying, either that or he's lying..

The whole thread is full of Racists and Liars..

Except the select few of course.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

We from the streetz of Ballybriggan fam. any beef wif the tyrellstown gangs we chop em up bruv

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

Andrew00 wrote: »
    We from the streetz of Ballybriggan fam. any beef wif the tyrellstown gangs we chop em up bruv

The funny thing is thats what will end up happening. I lived in Birmingham and there was gangs in each area usually calling themselves after there postcode B36CREW ect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

WHY IS THIS SHYTE IN AH? ISNT THERE A NCD FORUM?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

lbc2019 wrote: »

No claims discount? Non convertible debentures?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

lbc2019 wrote: »
    LOUD NOISES!!

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Wibbs wrote: »
    LOUD NOISES!!

Just look at you , Wibbering away there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Just look at you , Wibbering away there.

It's not Wibbering, it's Wibbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭Jeff2

This, but his anger is at the boxing company mostly.

And Danny plus Byrnes

https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254?s=09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

Some of you lot are fooling yourselves and will be saying different in a few years.
    Black African youth gangs are becoming a problem which in a few years will be linked to organized crime and murder etc.

Why am I saying black African gangs?
    Because I have witnessed these gangs in action and know many who have said the same.
    Also don’t remember Eastern European, Brazilian etc youth gangs ever,
    And my views are based on fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭highdef

leestone wrote: »
    Some of you lot are fooling yourselves and will be saying different in a few years.
    Black African youth gangs are becoming a problem which in a few years will be linked to organized crime and murder etc.

Why am I saying black African gangs?
    Because I have witnessed these gangs in action and know many who have said the same.
    Also don’t remember Eastern European, Brazilian etc youth gangs ever,
    And my views are based on fact.

Before a Mod comes along and accuses you of being a racist, can you elaborate on the facts you claim that you are privy to?

I’m from Peckham. We ain’t all bad ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,502 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

This is a good interview with a Kurdish Research fellow from 2014 dealing with the mounting problems in Sweden and why the politicians are unable/unwilling to get a grip.

In short, it's like a cult and basically the newcomers won't be sending their children to the same schools as the politicians' children so they don't see it.

Speak out, talk the facts on the ground and you are isolated and ostracised in the community and will probably lose your job, be labelled racist.

It's a bit mad.

We should be learning and adjusting our policies from the experience in places like Sweden as it is further down the road of immigration than practically anywhere else in Europe.

But we seem to be on the same road expecting different results.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement