Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

pablo128 wrote: »
    Your 3rd link was a black Tallaght gang. The others don't show gangs roaming around attacking men,women and children.

Have another go there.

Jaysus, how many time do you need to be told...

There are no black youths going from suburb to suburb attacking people, it's all in your head, and if it's not you should just ignore it, it'll go away on it's own..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Your 3rd link was a black Tallaght gang. The others don't show gangs roaming around attacking men,women and children.

Have another go there.

There's a video that shows a white guy breaking the bus window.

I think my links show that feral youth issues transcend nationality and race. They're just the ones that came to my mind. I'm sure a Google search will give you more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

MrFresh wrote: »
    There's a video that shows a white guy breaking the bus window.

I think my links show that feral youth issues transcend nationality and race. They're just the ones that came to my mind. I'm sure a Google search will give you more.
    Thanks. Thanks for admitting you have no links or evidence to show anyone other than gangs of African origin carrying out these attacks.

Would you like to tell everyone why you are trying to deflect from these attacks, instead of discussing them on a thread set up to discuss them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Thanks. Thanks for admitting you have no links or evidence to show anyone other than gangs of African origin carrying out these attacks.

Would you like to tell everyone why you are trying to deflect from these attacks, instead of discussing them on a thread set up to discuss them?

Because I don't believe in allowing ignorant racism to go unchallenged.

I've shown you four incidents of Irish gangs causing havoc, damaging property and attacking people. It's not a new thing. People who live in the areas I mentioned will all have experienced the issue. You can choose to believe it's only black (or "African") youths who engage in that behaviour but you're only fooling yourself and using it to justify your racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

not yet wrote: »
    It hasn't 'morphed' into anything, The facts are the following..

Young black youths are causing havoc in multiple areas, this issue is getting worse, as seen in Ashbourne. MSM are not reporting these issues for whatever reason. I live in one of these areas, and can tell you as fact, people are extremely worried where this will lead in years to come.

People are entitled to discuss these issues on an open, public forum.

Every Friday Ciara Kelly has an anything goes show on Newstalk from 12:00 to 14:00. You can text/email etc anytime during the week for a topic which you think needs to be discussed.

Every day, Joe Duffy does the same thing.

Have you tried both these avenues and been refused as to having this discussed?

• Advertisement

Every Friday Ciara Kelly has an anything goes show on Newstalk from 12:00 to 14:00. You can text/email etc anytime during the week for a topic which you think needs to be discussed.

Oh right, thanks for that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I've shown you four incidents of Irish gangs causing havoc, damaging property and attacking people. It's not a new thing. People who live in the areas I mentioned will all have experienced the issue. You can choose to believe it's only black (or "African") youths who engage in that behaviour but you're only fooling yourself and using it to justify your racism.

I lived in Cherry Orchard until I was.8, Quarryvale until I was 30 and Tallaght for the last 13 years, 9 of those years in Fettercairn. Don't try to talk down to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Ok, so the Nigerian lad getting a hiding from Eastern Europeans was part of a turf war about the semi legal car wash business in Dublin.

Nothing to see here so.

I lived in Cherry Orchard until I was.8, Quarryvale until I was 30 and Tallaght for the last 13 years, 9 of those years in Fettercairn. Don't try to talk down to me.

He has a habit of doing that, but then again what do we know..

Dante7 wrote: »
    Ok, so the Nigerian lad getting a hiding from Eastern Europeans was part of a turf war about the semi legal car wash business in Dublin.

Nothing to see here so.

He'll be along to to tell you either...

A: You are a liar

B: You don't know what your talking about

C: Some other bullsh1t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

John Smi twitter back open for non twitterazzi.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Suckit wrote: »
    John Smi twitter back open for non twitterazzi.

?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,477 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭yoke

you obviously don't remember "the cruise" on sunday nights in Ballyfermot, literally every sunday starting at 10pm racing cars with huge crowds until the cops broke it up usually an hour later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar5btva0eBI

Loads of bottles thrown around the streets every week after it was broken up too, as crowds walked home. The only difference was that it wasn't foreigners... hence no outrage

not yet wrote: »
    Oh right, thanks for that..

No you are right, don't do that, just continue to complain that the Irish Media (one publication of which called the perpetrator of the attack in Christchurch an angelic child on their first front page reaction piece to the attack) is ignoring apparent rampant race aligned gang warfare within Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

So where do you stand on informed racism?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ireland's future?

I don't see how it goes any other way. We have not learned a single thing from our neighbors who offered advanced warning (not intentionally).

Sorry but that video is utter bull****. I'm not surprised the likes of yourself swallows that sort of propaganda as you have form for searching out videos that confirm your bias.

And the audio only part was the most hilarious part, he got no video... Ask me arse will ya. Entirely manufactured incident

And the police closing down a station because it was too dangerous, how do you swallow this stuff .

Mouth wide open I'd assume

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The mentalness has taken over this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

They are Africans trying to be English in Ireland? But they could be Irish, you don't really know.

Who knows what nationality they are, I don't think they know themselves, which could be one of the reasons as to why the are acting they way they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

Both of these programmes only ever discuss the topics that suit them. Like all mainstream media in Ireland, any discussion which may suggest that their is a problem with gangs of youths, particularly black youths, is apparently too hot to handle

• Advertisement

Both of these programmes only ever discuss the topics that suit them. Like all mainstream media in Ireland, any discussion which may suggest that their is a problem with gangs of youths, particularly black youths, is apparently too hot to handle

So, what you are saying is that you haven't tried to get them to discuss this actual topic?

Maybe that means it is too hot for you to handle as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

So, what you are saying is that you haven't tried to get them to discuss this actual topic?

Maybe that means it is too hot for you to handle as well.

Yeah, I'd say Ciara will be all over it.. just like she's all over widespread criminality from the traveling community. Honestly, we get enough of the Ciara Kelly fan club on the Ck thread.

givyjoe wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say Ciara will be all over it.. just like she's all over widespread criminality from the traveling community. Honestly, we get enough of the Ciara Kelly fan club on the Ck thread.

So you haven't tried to get it discussed either.

So you haven't tried to get it discussed either.

Tell you what.. you text her In there next Friday, perhaps give her some of the links to this story.. prove us all wrong that she would give two fcuks and actually discuss it.

I'm not one of the ck fan club, so I'm personally not interested in what she has to say on this, or any other topic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Tell you what.. you text her In there next Friday, perhaps give her some of the links to this story.. prove us all wrong that she would give two fcuks and actually discuss it.

I'm not one of the ck fan club, so I'm personally not interested in what she has to say on this, or any other topic.

Is this really what we've came to in Ireland? Having to text in to a radio show that most people have never heard of to get some coverage for an issue that should already be widely covered in the media.

Ok, you want me to take up this story for you as you couldn't be bothered? And you are not interested in having it discussed on national radio but will continue to complain that it is not being covered by the media.

Do you expect to be taken seriously?

Ok, you want me to take up this story for you as you couldn't be bothered? And you are not interested in having it discussed on national radio but will continue to complain that it is not being covered by the media.

Do you expect to be taken seriously?

Can you not read? I don't care what CK thinks about it. Odd that you think that somehow equates to not caring. Where did you see ME complaining about it not being covered on national radio?

As for being taken seriously, give me a break. Your idol is Ciara Kelly for Christ sake.

So, like I said. Prove us wrong there and text in ck and see if she discusses it.

Can you not read? I don't care what CK thinks about it. Odd that you think that somehow equates to not caring. Where did you see ME complaining about it not being covered on national radio?

As for being taken seriously, give me a break. Your idol is Ciara Kelly for Christ sake.

So, like I said. Prove us wrong there and text in ck and see if she discusses it.

:confused: It's like talking to an 8 year old.....

You have a problem with this not being discussed on national media but apparently will not try to get the national media to discuss it.

Also, the jokes about me being a fan of Ciara are laughable, but not in the way you think. If you don't care what she says, don't listen to the show then what are you doing in the Ciara Kelly show thread?

I also mentioned Joe Duffy, call in there if you have a problem with Ciara.

You have a problem with this not being discussed on national media but apparently will not try to get the national media to discuss it.

Also, the jokes about me being a fan of Ciara are laughable, but not in the way you think. If you don't care what she says, don't listen to the show then what are you doing in the Ciara Kelly show thread?

Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension..?! Define.. problem with it?! You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

Are you just here to promote the ck show, or do you actually give a **** about these animals nearing killing an innocent young lad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭1641

Maybe it would be better to throw up some links. Some folks here might prefer to email in their "manifestos" when ready.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement