Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

septictank wrote: »
    ?
    Account was locked and wasn't viewable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Both of these programmes only ever discuss the topics that suit them. Like all mainstream media in Ireland, any discussion which may suggest that their is a problem with gangs of youths, particularly black youths, is apparently too hot to handle

I might still give Joe a tinkle and see if he's up for a bit of light hearted racism.

So you haven't tried to get it discussed either.

You do know it's the job of MSM to report this kind of stuff, why should a poster here have to bring it to a radio talk show when all MSM know what's happening and choose to ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

not yet wrote: »
    You do know it's the job of MSM to report this kind of stuff, why should a poster here have to bring it to a radio talk show when all MSM know what's happening and choose to ignore it.

What evidence is there that MSM know this is happening and are choosing to ignore it or is this straight out of the Gemma O'Doherty playbook?

What evidence is there that MSM know this is happening and are choosing to ignore it or is this straight out of the Gemma O'Doherty playbook?

You're kidding right..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You're kidding right..?

So no evidence?

So no evidence?

You honestly believe RTE etc have no idea what's going on considering almost all small independent news outlets have covered this issue to some extent. Hang on there and I'll get you the evidence..

I'f I'm not back in 5 Min ring Joe Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭1641

You honestly believe RTE etc have no idea what's going on considering almost all small independent news outlets have covered this issue to some extent. Hang on there and I'll get you the evidence..

I'f I'm not back in 5 Min ring Joe Duffy.

You reference RTE - not your favourite, I'd say. What about others, eg, Irish Sun, Irish Daily Mail, the Journal, Sunday World, etc. - have any of them published it - genuine question?

If not, might it be anything to do with bona fide journalists needing to verify facts, and the facts don't quite correspond with the white nationalist spin that has been given to the story on this thread? The tabloids do love a sensational story, after all.

1641 wrote: »
    You reference RTE - not your favourite, I'd say. What about others, eg, Irish Sun, Irish Daily Mail, the Journal, Sunday World, etc. - have any of them published it - genuine question?

If not, might it be anything to do with bona fide journalists needing to verify facts, and the facts don't quite correspond with the white nationalist spin that has been given to the story on this thread? The tabloids do love a sensational story, after all.

The Independent ran with it during the week, dumbed it down a lot.The main story was highlighted by the Mother of the victim on-line. I honestly don't get the reluctance of some people to accept that we have a problem with young black youths causing havoc around the city.

As I've said, I live in one of these areas, I have spoken to friends and workmates who are aware of, and are being affected by this issue, and still it's being ignored by MSM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

pablo128 wrote: »
    I lived in Cherry Orchard until I was.8, Quarryvale until I was 30 and Tallaght for the last 13 years, 9 of those years in Fettercairn. Don't try to talk down to me.

If that is true and you claim you have never seen a large going of Irish youths causing mayhem then you are straight up lying or you never left your house.

• Advertisement

MrFresh wrote: »
    If that is true and you claim you have never seen a large going of Irish youths causing mayhem then you are straight up lying or you never left your house.

You've a real penchant for calling people you don't know liars, well fcuking done you..

You've a real penchant for calling people you don't know liars, well fcuking done you..

I don't need to know them to know if they are lying. Even if you only limited it to Halloween nights, you'd have seen a large gang of Irish youths causing havok. Cherry Orchard in particular has large gangs regularly congregate to wait for stolen cars and has done for decades. Attacks on Gardaí and private property are common, as are robberies. If someone is honestly claiming to have lived in Cherry Orchard and never seen a gang problem then they are definitely lying.

I don't need to know them to know if they are lying. Even if you only limited it to Halloween nights, you'd have seen a large gang of Irish youths causing havok. Cherry Orchard in particular has large gangs regularly congregate to wait for stolen cars and has done for decades. Attacks on Gardaí and private property are common, as are robberies. If someone is honestly claiming to have lived in Cherry Orchard and never seen a gang problem then they are definitely lying.

Where are you from..?

Where are you from..?

A place that had large gangs of Irish youths roaming around like a pack of feral dogs.

A place that had large gangs of Irish youths roaming around like a pack of feral dogs.

Doubt it very much..

Doubt it very much..

Keep living in your fantasy world where Irish youths have the sun shining out of their arses then. Whatever justification you need to target the "Africans".

Keep living in your fantasy world where Irish youths have the sun shining out of their arses then. Whatever justification you need to target the "Africans".

Yeah I will, and you keep believing that we don't have a major problem with black youths moving around suburbs attacking people. Keep moving the narrative back to Irish youths if it helps to shoehorn it into your agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭enricoh

listermint wrote: »
    Sorry but that video is utter bull****. I'm not surprised the likes of yourself swallows that sort of propaganda as you have form for searching out videos that confirm your bias.

And the audio only part was the most hilarious part, he got no video... Ask me arse will ya. Entirely manufactured incident

And the police closing down a station because it was too dangerous, how do you swallow this stuff .

Mouth wide open I'd assume

Try googling rinkeby police station n come back to us. Yer mouth might be wide open yourself at the cultural enrichment that part of stockholm is receiving.
    Maybe if we follow exactly as sweden has done we'll have our own little version of rinkeby. Below from Wikipedia, not stormfront! >

a number of residents of Rinkeby and other local areas have been implicated in providing logistical and financial support to or joining various foreign-based transnational militant groups. Among these organizations are Hezbollah, Hamas, the PKK, the GIA, the Abu Nidal Organization, the Japanese Red Army, the Red Army Faction, Al-Qaeda, the Islamic State, Al-Shabaab, Ansar al-Sunna and Ansar al-Islam.[8]

In June 2010 and again in 2014, the Rinkeby police station was attacked by rioting local youth; in 2014, it was shut down.[a

enricoh wrote: »
    Try googling rinkeby police station n come back to us. Yer mouth might be wide open yourself at the cultural enrichment that part of stockholm is receiving.
    Maybe if we follow exactly as sweden has done we'll have our own little version of rinkeby. Below from Wikipedia, not stormfront! >

a number of residents of Rinkeby and other local areas have been implicated in providing logistical and financial support to or joining various foreign-based transnational militant groups. Among these organizations are Hezbollah, Hamas, the PKK, the GIA, the Abu Nidal Organization, the Japanese Red Army, the Red Army Faction, Al-Qaeda, the Islamic State, Al-Shabaab, Ansar al-Sunna and Ansar al-Islam.[8]

In June 2010 and again in 2014, the Rinkeby police station was attacked by rioting local youth; in 2014, it was shut down.[a

Can you provide evidence of this, Maybe it's local Swedish lads, maybe it's the tooth fairy blah, blah blah, I have no doubt whatsoever that somewhere in Sweden there is a discussion forum, and on that forum they are discussing these issues, and on that forum they also have clowns who believe they should look at local youths/men first, and blame everyone else for the failings of asylum seekers.

At what point will these people realise that not all 'asylum seekers' can,or want to integrate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

All I'll say to you is I was certainly no saint growing up. Not by a long shot.

And I'm still calling your comparison with these marauding gangs of African descent bullsh1t.

• Advertisement

And I'm still calling your comparison with these marauding gangs of African descent bullsh1t.

They are attacking taxi drivers, delivery drivers, other teenagers etc, google Tyrrelstown-ongar gangs and dig down a little. I was no angel either, but we had a certain respect for older people, and we certainly never roamed from area to area causing havoc.

Yeah I will, and you keep believing that we don't have a major problem with black youths moving around suburbs attacking people. Keep moving the narrative back to Irish youths if it helps to shoehorn it into your agenda.

Well at least you've dropped the pretext of nationality and gone straight to race. Might as well be an honest racist.

Then you are only fooling yourself. In 2016 in Cherry Orchard they petrol bombed a construction vehicle with a man inside it and then attacked Gardaí when they arrived. On Christmas Day 2015 a youth was killed after dozens of youths on motorbikes took over a road for joyriding. In 2014, three Gardaí were injured in the course of a week when youths started attacking patrol cars. In 2011 five Gardaí were hospitalised after a single night of violence. One was crushed against a tree by a stolen car. That's one small area of Ballyfermot and it's only the most major of incidents that I remember off the top of my head and it excludes robberies, stabbings and shootings. Now, I'm not sure what kind of mental gymnastics you have had to go through to convince yourself that places like Cherry Orchard don't have violent marauding gangs of youths but I suggest you look at why you are so desperate to see those of "African descent" as the real bad guys.

Well at least you've dropped the pretext of nationality and gone straight to race. Might as well be an honest racist.

Ah the aul race card, you can blow that out your hoop for a start. I was going to go on and explain my backround, but fcuk it, I'm done with your bullsh1t. Hope You will forgive me in advance when I don't engage further with you. Cheerio..

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gang-thug-threatens-cut-baby-15380313?fbclid=IwAR3VKsLR1fsDva1IXHG2oakLsW15xeivTjlcJ7wNe79K-M0VHR8wWfuj7Ts

100 youths from Balbriggan in rampage in portmarnock threaten mother in car.

Our friendly immigrants again.

Just for context, I thought I'd quote the OP post.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

Suckit wrote: »
    Account was locked and wasn't viewable.

Im wondering why Peter65463156 has gone so quiet on twitter.

Are they the same people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

If you were offered a swap to a four bed in Balbriggan, would you take it? Would you f...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Clytus wrote: »

Would fbe unny with that name if his phone number was an old o2 086 and someone phoned it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

Dante7 wrote: »
    If you were offered a swap to a four bed in Balbriggan, would you take it? Would you f...

if it was a choice between "locals" like you and a Favela in Rio.
    i'd choose Rio. :D;):D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Clytus wrote: »

Doubt the same people they have completely different views on the "feud".
    Also, think Peter65463156 kept saying he was going to announce this and that and never did anything.

Got called out a few times with crap information etc. (They probably all do, but every time was called out there was proof of crap).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

The argument that their are "native" scumbags is irrevellent, so what, will importing more improve the situation, no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement