Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies and Gentlemen, the nightclub is now open

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Happygirl, I've got an erection that will blind yo eyes, choke ya throat, and pound that pussy!!!! Unfortunately, I'm too stoned and drunk to be bothered!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anyone for a drink, /wipes bar

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Darkjager and i'm too drunk and disinterested to be bothered. so we're happy campers. :D

bottle of cristal admiral!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DarkJager wrote:
    Lets "G" things up a bit in here:

Ok, Brother DJ, we need to bring a bit of order to the nightclub.

Instead of everyone posting their music, we should have a guest DJ. So one person gets to choose the music for a designated time. Others may comment as they see fit, but may not post music.

Maybe not tonight on the opening night, but maybe one night a week, a different one each time. In between DJ's we can have WIMMINs!

I'll show you how to run a good nightclub.

comin right up...sliding down towards u....catch

*catches cristal* Ok Brother Tom, as orginally planned, I'll be the DJ (bad pun) tonight!!!

Stripper number 3 is coming up soon. What would the brothers like to hear? (Choose a genre)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Double brandy and snakebite in a pint glass please bar keep...

DarkJager wrote:
    (Choose a genre)

Happy hardcore.. :p

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    What would the brothers like to hear? (Choose a genre)

how about a bit of 80's, is everyone ok for a tipple

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Double brandy and snakebite in a pint glass please bar keep...

comiing up, sir, would you like hennessy or remi martin?

80's it is Admiral. Wolf, thanks for popping in. Admiral, Wolfs drinks are all free for the night ok? ;)

DarkJager wrote:
    80's it is Admiral. Wolf, thanks for popping in. Admiral, Wolfs drinks are all free for the night ok? ;)

of course, sorry lads i forgot to say that all drinks are in the bin for tonight and the bar is open all night

DarkJager wrote:

Haha.. good man DJ..

admiral.. I'll have a shot of each.. and don't be putting any of that Bulmers or Bud shíte in the snakebite.. I'll have a Linden Pillage and a Wifebeater snakebite.. c vu plat..

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Haha.. good man DJ..

admiral.. I'll have a shot of each.. and don't be putting any of that Bulmers or Bud shíte in the snakebite.. I'll have a Linden Pillage and a Wifebeater snakebite.. c vu plat..

linden village..you are a man of good taste...coming right up sir, peanuts with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I think I'm sobering up Brother Admiral, hit me with something (drinks wise)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Just helping a brother out

No problem Wolf..... Admiral, you are due 15 minutes break. Go to the stripper room please, I'll watch the bar for a few minutes! Brother Tom; can i sort you out with another drink or perhaps some exclusive "DaRkJ Chronic"?? :)

• Advertisement

linden village..you are a man of good taste...coming right up sir, peanuts with that?

Bacon fries my good man..

The-Rigger wrote:

brandy+baileys coming up. a b&b. have 9 and report back brother./ wipes bar. next please

The-Rigger wrote:

Woooooooooooo... he's back!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Another bottle of Cristal there please Brother admiral, I seem to have mislaid the other one but I know it's here somewhere

Caves-W-Champagne.jpg

Admiral, take your break an have a pint of Alize ;) Who want a drink next, and any requests for music????

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Bacon fries my good man..

there ya go, scampi and cheese fries also available

there ya go, scampi and cheese fries also available

Among men, a legend, you are.

zaph wrote:
    Another bottle of Cristal there please Brother admiral, I seem to have mislaid the other one but I know it's here somewhere

Caves-W-Champagne.jpg

since when did you get access to my cellar, i dont believe in breaks i always work through, but i would love a smoke break....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

cant stop dancing to all the 'cool eighties music'. so while i'm dancing around the bar can i have a vodka and coke please admiral. waiting for ' com on eileen' to be played.

Advertisement