Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Guinness/Heineken 24 for 20 euro. Tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Yday got 2 bottles baileys 700ml for €10 each, and today 24 cans Heineken for €20, both in Tesco. Such cheap booze is very very yummy. No more €6 pints in pubs for me don’t care if it is silly season I ain’t going out to meet u!!

Well as long as you can sit at home, drinking yourself closer every second to the inevitable oblivion, without having to interact with another human. Just looking at the clock, as your seconds count down. But you don't know when they're counting down to. So you sit there waiting. waiting... waiting.

lol j/k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Watch out guys, supervalu selling captain Morgan 1L €36, a few mins drive away tesco has captain Morgan 1L €20!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Watch out guys, supervalu selling captain Morgan 1L €36, a few mins drive away tesco has captain Morgan 1L €20!!

And Lidl were selling 70cl for 13.99

vicwatson wrote: »
    And Lidl were selling 70cl for 13.99

Great price. Didnt get a chance to go down.

€15 70cl of Huzzar in Supervalu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,634 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Well as long as you can sit at home, drinking yourself closer every second to the inevitable oblivion, without having to interact with another human. Just looking at the clock, as your seconds count down. But you don't know when they're counting down to. So you sit there waiting. waiting... waiting.

lol j/k.

Interacting with people in the pub is over rated, most of them are winkers sober never mind pi55ed and so is paying through the nose at the pub/club
    Iptv for sport and Netflix is a great combo for bargain booze

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

20 bottles of Bud or Molson (can't remember if Carlsberg included) only €14 !!! in SuperValu Monksland Athlone.....
    Limited to two per customer. Hard to bate that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭elperello

OhHiMark wrote: »

lol j/k.

This thread is about buying drink.
    Buying drink never did any harm to anyone. (unless you put your back out lifting it :))

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Interacting with people in the pub is over rated, most of them are winkers sober never mind pi55ed and so is paying through the nose at the pub/club
    Iptv for sport and Netflix is a great combo for bargain booze

Ah yeah but at least in the pub if someone is annoying you about "6 times" or something you can actually tell them they are a w@nker and to fook off without a mod banning you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ah yeah but at least in the pub if someone is annoying you about "6 times" or something you can actually tell them they are a w@nker and to fook off without a mod banning you:)

Not really.

You can be kicked out and banned, too.

Bouncers are even less flexible than mods here.

Definitely less sofisticated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

24 Guinness draught/Heineken for 24 quid Tesco Balbriggan. Bizarrely, 25 quid for bud/Coors light.

Quoting myself I know, but Dunnes, also Balbriggan have the Guinness at €20 a slab now, stock up. They'll be a shade under €50 from all supermarkets this day next week. Guaranteed.

Quoting myself I know, but Dunnes, also Balbriggan have the Guinness at €20 a slab now, stock up. They'll be a shade under €50 from all supermarkets this day next week. Guaranteed.

The slabs remained on offer last year until new year

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭go4it

donnyvegas wrote: »
    I wish they would tell you the price of the products advertised, rather than say 'from', and show the price of the cheapest plonk they have. They do it on the their TV adverts also. Very annoying.

One of the major retailers marketing team, has Super Values when comes to customer interaction : all prices half price - details in store...

I know they're desperate to get me in store...but that's not the way this days folks...

Another major retailer, that offers 10 off for spending 50+ doesn't even show the prices online for the food hall ( afraid that the competition will go cheaper , etc )

i see @dunnes has a sign next to the 20e slabs and cheap/reduced spirits: max. 4 deals per customer ( they finally woke up, after people with 25 off 100 were clearing the alcohol aisle )

go4it wrote: »
    One of the major retailers marketing team, has Super Values when comes to customer interaction : all prices half price - details in store...

I know they're desperate to get me in store...but that's not the way this days folks...

Another major retailer, that offers 10 off for spending 50+ doesn't even show the prices online for the food hall ( afraid that the competition will go cheaper , etc )

i see @dunnes has a sign next to the 20e slabs and cheap/reduced spirits: max. 4 deals per customer ( they finally woke up, after people with 25 off 100 were clearing the alcohol aisle )

Dunnes don’t have the prices online because they don’t do home delivery and it would be Very expensive to run a website for no end result, It’s not about the competition going cheaper
    They do the €10 off €50 hoping to snare the customers on a weekly basis for grocery shopping but it’s only good for drink tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Dunnes Citywest have Jameson Black Barrell down to €35, never seen it as cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

It's €30 in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Bought a bottle 10 days ago in tesco for €30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Smirnoff 1ltr €20 in Duness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

20 carlsberg 300ml bottles x 2 are €25 in lidl today. 12 Sol 330ml bottles were €12.99 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

anyone know how long Dunnes is doing 25% of 6 bottles of wine ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

Peter File wrote: »
    20 carlsberg 300ml bottles x 2 are €25 in lidl today. 12 Sol 330ml bottles were €12.99 as well.

Sol Bottle 12 Pack (330 Millilitre) €10.00

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/wine-beer-spirits-lager-sol-bottle-12-pack-330-millilitre-/p-1106289000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

fin12 wrote: »
    Smirnoff 1ltr €20 in Duness.

Before or after voucher?

easypazz wrote: »
    Before or after voucher?

Tesco have Smirnoff 1L €20 no voucher needed. Captain Morgan also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

foodaholic wrote: »
    anyone know how long Dunnes is doing 25% of 6 bottles of wine ?

was supposed to finish today...but way things are going it might get extended!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭tonytiger81

Smithwicks deal seems to be gone from Lidl. 8 for €14 is all there is. Thought there was 2x8 for €18 no?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

tomorrow in tesco

Bulmers Light 50Cl Can
    Special Offer24 For 24.00 Save 33.36valid from tomorrow (16/12/2019) until 24/12/2019

regular is already 24
    Bulmers 24X500ml Multi Pack Can
    Special OfferSAVE 15.99 Was 39.99 Now 24.00
    valid from 9/12/2019 until 24/12/2019

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Tesco have Smirnoff 1L €20 no voucher needed. Captain Morgan also

Yes but if its 20 in Dunnes as posted above thats 16 after voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Smithwicks deal seems to be gone from Lidl. 8 for €14 is all there is. Thought there was 2x8 for €18 no?

I got 2 x8 packs for 18 in Tesco last Friday and the offer still running if any help to you .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,373 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Tesco
    xw8O7uW.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

zell12 wrote: »
    Tesco
    xw8O7uW.png

Is there an end date?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement