Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Transformation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Wife just told me Katryn's Awful dress costs....1600.

Fools and their money......

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

ShamoBuc wrote: »

I doubt KT shelled out for it.
    More likely to be the RTE wardrobe dept via license payer money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I'm shocked at that. It really was awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

I doubt KT shelled out for it.
    More likely to be the RTE wardrobe dept via license payer money.

I doubt it, most likely loaned to promote the designer's new line in the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

I read it cost €1800

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭DenMan

Watched the final episode there a few days ago. Well done to all the leaders. I hope Paul keeps up the great work. However he gave the impression that he just wanted to be out of there when it was his turn on the stage. I've a feeling he'll be back to his old ways soon enough, I really hope I'm wrong though. For some reason I just can't warm to Andrew or his partner for that matter. I think both of them are very similar people in their own ways, controlling and cunning. I wouldn't want to have them as friends personally. Well done to Hazel and Sharon, I like both of them a lot. I hope they keep up their great work and Sharon's daughter Paige too. Well done to Susuana, the experts kept with her for the show even though I agree with other posters that she should have been booted off for lack of drive. Definitely part of that weight loss is the hair, there's no way she'd lose 5 lbs in a week. It'll be interesting to see who OT get for 2022 and hopefully as a show they'll learn from their mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Anyone have any updates from the contestants?

Felt Andrew was getting borderline obsessed towards the end. I also felt he was trying to get some fame out of it. And the feeling was strengthened when I saw him in the first dates restaurant too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Pussyhands wrote: »

Felt Andrew was getting borderline obsessed towards the end. I also felt he was trying to get some fame out of it. And the feeling was strengthened when I saw him in the first dates restaurant too.

First dates thing would have been recorded 6months previously. I've had friends who were on it like him as background diners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

No updates but I'd like to hear how they are doing alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

One of my friends on facebook has linked a pat devaney live feed from this morning..... saying 3 days until next challenge....no idea ...might be worth a google search

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

2 appeared on Instagram today...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0DDhWK-h-/?hl=en
    https://www.instagram.com/davycryan/?hl=en

Bit late but popped up on my feed a few weeks ago that Paul did his first ever 5k all running. Fair play to him!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

New series starting tonight, RTE 1, 9.35.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This show has been renamed to ‘5 Fatties and It’ with KT being the It.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭Deeec

Ive decided not to watch it this year - it was very poor last year - the format is stale.

KT only had a baby 3 months ago - she should be at home looking after her kids and enjoying the time with them. It will be painful for viewers listening to her going on about her kids and how hard it is 'juggle' everything. The media will portray her as some super mam who looks fab and how shes a typical mum 😣

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭furiousox

Have earplugs to hand tonight.

There will be shrieking, lots of shrieking.

CPL 593H

I didn’t realise the dept of health finance this show. Think that’s messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

How many tears can we expect tonight, how many will have very sad pasts? None who just got fat because they like eating?

Getting a lot of flack on Twitter lately and rightly so. Some people must get their kicks watching others get emotional abuse from the judges.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Sad to see people don't know how to have a conversation or/and relationship any more. Too much time spent on the phone or social media. That's 2 participants so far who struggle to converse with their partner/spouse.

• Advertisement

Anyone know where the dietician/nutritionist’s jumper is from?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Stefano seems lovely.

Best of luck to them all. Not easy with the current criticism of OT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭Gusser09

I was an 80s child. My parents and grandparents said the same about tv and video games. Its a generational think. The kids will be grand.

As for OT. Everything that is wrong with Irish TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

30+ cigarettes a day is a very expensive habit.

It is a lot to expect him to kick cigarettes, fizzy drinks and start eating healthily altogether.

I would be like the Antichrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mo Ghile Mear

Good to see they have done away with the silly thing of surprising the participants to tell them they have been chosen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,861 ✭✭✭✭flazio

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mo Ghile Mear

Ahh ok....I don't do instagram so I lost out on that thankfully :)

I like this year's participants, hope they do well. It's a huge public commitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭Xander10

At least they have removed the humiliation of baring all their lumps and bumps by allowing them were t shirts and track bottoms now for weigh ins etc.

The old lad from Cavan with the arthritis seems to have found himself a young enough Asian bride.

Henry arrives to Tipp lady's house late at night to announce she's in the show. He's wearing shorts in the middle of winter. Could he not have worn pants?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭CalisGirl

Anyone downloaded the app?

Last year the plan differed according to the leader you were following. Lots of the meal options had a A or B variation with different calorie counts and each leader was set a variation (as they were different weights/height etc).

At the moment, the app seems to be the same calorie count for everyone which isn't great.

Advertisement