Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You should try a toasted bagel , cajun chicken , stuffing , mozzarella , a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce ..
    There's a ring of pineapple on the bottom half of the bagel :D

That sounds just Devine mam !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    That sounds just Devine mam !

It is Sky !
    I might get it once every month or two as my "takeaway " treat . Local cafe here does them with a lovely side salad for less than five euro take out .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Love Hawaiian pizza with ham & pineapple! :D

Over at my OH's mother's house, paying a visit. Her little Yorkie was minging smelly so I gave the little guy a much needed bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hi Mam, gosh that looks odd to say that :)
    I'm ok now. Too much for this thread. It's kind of you to ask :)

Sitting room side just relaxing thigh to thigh and shoulder to shoulder with o.h...it is peaceful.

Glitched out again...

• Advertisement

Hi Mam, gosh that looks odd to say that :)
    I'm ok now. Too much for this thread. It's kind of you to ask :)

Sitting room side just relaxing thigh to thigh and shoulder to shoulder with o.h...it is peaceful.

Sorry Widdershins , I just meant if you decide to make changes , or not , either will be the right decision , as it's yours . And somehow trying to explain myself makes it worse !

Listening to the rain here .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sorry Widdershins , I just meant if you decide to make changes , or not , either will be the right decision , as it's yours . And somehow trying to explain myself makes it worse !

Listening to the rain here .

Oh no sorry I meant it looked odd for me to call another woman Mam :)

I got you and aplreciate the thought :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

One day I shall force feed all you haters pineapple.

Tableside planning my world domination.

You would ya!

😛

Whist you! How's the biyeen?

He's great, we were playing in the sink and we had our aprons on and he kept splashing me 😮 😃

Oh no sorry I meant it looked odd for me to call another woman Mam :)

I got you and aplreciate the thought :)

Oh , sorry :o
    I totally misread what you meant , enjoy the weekend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,467 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You would ya!

😛

He's great, we were playing in the sink and we had our aprons on and he kept splashing me 😮 ðŸ˜႒

I would! :mad:

:D

How old is he now? He's going to have you wrapped around his finger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, feeling sad for someone, someone I know tried to end their life recently, sorry to bring the thread down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,480 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

couchside, feeling sad for someone, someone I know tried to end their life recently, sorry to bring the thread down :(

You're not. Don't worry.
    I hope you feel better soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

I am sorry to hear that and I pray they find peace in their life despite of the heartache they are feeling.

Hopefully they'll get the help they need and start to enjoy life again. All you can do is be there for them if they reach out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I would! :mad:

:D

How old is he now? He's going to have you wrapped around his finger!

He already does to be fair :D, he's 23 months, he'll be two next month, feels like only yesterday he was only a tiny little fella like a bag of sugar :3 and I'll have another niece in about a month or so :3 .

Glitch!

:mad:

*hugs*

You're not caffy.

He already does to be fair :D, he's 23 months, he'll be two next month, feels like only yesterday he was only a tiny little fella like a bag of sugar :3 and I'll have another niece in about a month or so :3 .

Sephers childcare service! :D

*hugs*

You're not caffy.

That is a great age.I remember my daughter at that age and I was her universe. Now I'm annoying and embarrassing ,heh.

• Advertisement

Heading to my bed, so goodnight mi amigos. May the good Lord bless and keep you. And give you comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Washington DC-side after a pretty hectic week drinking pints of moderate Guinness! Happy weekend folks! :)

^^^Dave, I preferred when you stayed in the morgue!

Struggling to stay awake here, so goodnight wherers.

Sweet dream all 😴💤 x

Morning :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the leaba, been a busy few days working on the final annoying bits of the thesis. Less than a week to go! :eek: going to try not to stress too much over the weekend and look after myself a bit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Up a few hours and waiting to see how bad the storm hits the Southwest..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Getting ready to go to the coalface :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Took the mutt the beach, but all the easy access places were packed so poor guy didn't get in the water. I love driving around here looking at architecture where there are no planning restriction and lots of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

^^^Dave, I preferred when you stayed in the morgue!

Struggling to stay awake here, so goodnight wherers.

You know what Leg? I agree! However. The morgue didn’t have the Batmobile. Which I’m going to see today! And this Batman fan is looking forward to it’s tremendously! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement