Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Anyone with Netflix who loves documentaries..do not watch The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. I'm not easily knocked, but it's too hard to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

anewme wrote: »
    Anyone with Netflix who loves documentaries..do not watch The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. I'm not easily knocked, but it's too hard to watch.

I watched it , really was heartbreaking :(
    And I agree with you , not easily knocked either but this was extremely tough viewing .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, i'll leave that one out for a while so.. Don't think the head or heart would be able..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmm, i'll leave that one out for a while so.. Don't think the head or heart would be able..

Another one not to watch so, along with the kitten killer one :eek::eek:

Another one not to watch so, along with the kitten killer one :eek::eek:

I liked the kitten killer one, bad enough as it was. I wanted to see him caught as he was a random nutter.

This is a whole other level. A child betrayed by those who should have loved and protected him the most.

• Advertisement

I've had the gas fire on all night.

It looks great, but will probably go mad when the gas bill comes.

Storm has died down a bit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've a lighter in the office :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I'm just here to say that a have a 400g jar of Nutella beside me that I got in Lidl earlier today on sale for 1.60 or some such and I will have the whole thing eaten by this time tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Time for blanket Street here, tired old man signing off for the day.
    Night all.

I now want nutella and a blanket :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all x 😴💤

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Glitch ...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(hope that helps)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(hope that helps)

Yep! That glitch will get the better of me yet, I'm cracked enough as I am too.

Haha i know, the things i get to thinking when i'm glitched out of this thread, i have a terrible tendency to go from zero to apocalyse in the blink of an eye.

In a late bar, vastly inebriated. Life is good. Come after me covid-19, I'm ready.

In a late bar, vastly inebriated. Life is good. Come after me covid-19, I'm ready.

The alcohol will save you, so drink more.

Only use the cheap vodka for your hands :P

Bed time for me. You're nearly there, Grem!

Bed time for me. You're nearly there, Grem!

Over halfway anyway, night night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Michelinextra.

I'm in bed with my wife

She's a super-spreader

I'm in bed with my wife

She's a super-spreader

You'll last a long time.

Bedside still awake. :(

Nothin like a good starfish on the bed ;)

Hope you sleep soon Leggy :)

Nothin like a good starfish on the bed ;)

Hope you sleep soon Leggy :)
    I will, just a bit more alert after my night time ablutions. Don't work too hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Early start for me, off to the lovely Swiss city of Basel via Geneva, this time its supposed to be 2 days, lets see :)

Safe travels :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

He is such a drama queen :) he so hates seeing me getting into uniform.

Puppy dog eyes are probably my greatest weakness, how could i ever say no to a face like that??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gritters out doing the roads five minutes ago , bodes well for the morning ..

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Gritters out doing the roads five minutes ago , bodes well for the morning ..

Funny enough no sign here and it's very cold, although maybe i'm to remote from the main drag..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement