Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside waiting for my favourite biyeen to come for a visit :3
    Homeside now. Zapped some jobs in town earlier. Ive been doing more home maintenance. Another storm coming, I see! A quiet weekend indoors so...but that has potential for shenanigans...
    Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Just what I was thinking lol ��
    Happy Friday all,I've had a very busy week so lurking here(or dogging in gifted's language ��)...a&e and hospital with someone else and work keeping me on my toes all week, all sorted now hopefully.
    Homeside now as had intentions of doing a housework blitz,on the couch and I can't see any cleaning being done tbh,maybe next week lol.
    Shenanigans later hopefully but I promise to log out before posting gibberish.��

Jealous of ye all having the real life shenanigans 😏😏

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,049 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Friday all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Deskside waiting for my favourite biyeen to come for a visit :3

Jealous of the real life shenanigans 😏😏

As for mine, I doubt anyone would want my life the other 4 or 5 days a week. Don't be. Lol xxx

Tableside cooling my lunch/dinner. Feeling happier. The sun has climbed a bit more.

Dog looks like a wee pup now, with his short hair, all the grey cut away!

Friday...... Sigh, back to work 2moro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Another weekend, another storm and not a shenanigan in sight here. Although, in a rare flash of genius I did think to turn down the thermostat after being roasted the last few nights.

Still, beer and wine in the fridge so it could be worse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Actually ^^^ not sure I want my life at the moment :D
    What an afternoon.
    I think big change must be made.
    Homeside with gritted teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Home on time for once. Plan was to give the kitchen a good clean. Might have a vino while I decide.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You know the saying 'bone weary' just describes me properly today. I am tired of never ending winter..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Thats why I'm reluctant to visit Ireland right now, I have become a coward when faced with Irish weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Actually ^^^ not sure I want my life at the moment :D
    What an afternoon.
    I think big change must be made.
    Homeside with gritted teeth.

You ok Widdershins ?
    I'm sure you'll make the right decision regarding change , whatever you decide .

In from out , about to go back out .
    To the yard :D

• Advertisement

anewme wrote: »
    Home on time for once. Plan was to give the kitchen a good clean. Might have a vino while I decide.

Definitely have wine before, during and after cleaning.

Euromillions is big tonight so make sure you all get a ticket.

Canal side. Lord save me but I should have taken the m50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, catching up on boards. Thank god its friday, I treated myself to a pizza tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

deskside, catching up on boards. Thank god its friday, I treated myself to a pizza tonight :D

What did you have on the pizza?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Finally got home, all belongings in tow.
    What a surprise I got, the kids are all home, emotions have finally gotten the better of me.
    We are off out to dinner and a good old knees up is to be had, happy Friday night and weekend all

What did you have on the pizza?

was a margarita pizza so sauce and cheese :D

What a surprise I got, the kids are all home, emotions have finally gotten the better of me.
    We are off out to dinner and a good old knees up is to be had, happy Friday night and weekend all

Very happy for you and enjoy every second, mi amigo.

was a margarita pizza so sauce and cheese :D

You should have gotten pineapple!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ewwwwww

😛

not a fan of pineapple, eww

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Don't listen to the haters. I am with you on the pineapple. Has to be thin and crispy though.

Ewwwww

😛

Whist you! How's the biyeen?
    not a fan of pineapple, eww
    You're missing out!

Whist you! How's the biyeen?

You're missing out!

Pineapple on a pizza is a crime against humanity. I'm sure it's stated in the UN somewhere,heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I always said there are 2 things you should never try in life, incest and country music....I'm adding pineapple on pizza to that list

One day I shall force feed all you haters pineapple.

Tableside planning my world domination.

Aw , lovely surprise BOH , enjoy the evening out together :)

In . Done for the night , do last bit in the morning , euromillions done Leggy !

Oh , pineapple on pizza !
    Eat the pineapple bit by bit :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh , pineapple on pizza !
    Eat the pineapple bit by bit :D

I knew you'd have good taste!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

That’s funny I literally just put pineapple on my pizza and into the oven yum !!
    Hope not to many of ye are in the red warning for tomorrow ?? Hope graces 7 will be ok too

• Advertisement

I knew you'd have good taste!

You should try a toasted bagel , cajun chicken , stuffing , mozzarella , a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce ..
    There's a ring of pineapple on the bottom half of the bagel :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement