Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

*** *** **** is feeling sick.
    ''Id love to choke the person who created amino acids most vile thing iv ever tasted. Vomit !!!!''

This so called model comes out with so much crap, i really should de-friend her but the car crash comments are so worth having her around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

*** *** **** is feeling sick.
    ''Id love to choke the person who created amino acids most vile thing iv ever tasted. Vomit !!!!''

This so called model comes out with so much crap, i really should de-friend her but the car crash comments are so worth having her around.

Created amino acids?! Brilliant.

I have hidden 90% of the headmelters in my newsfeed. I was sick of the "university of life" or "full time chef, cleaner and taxi driver".

Today I added a new person to my hidden list after they said:

"Finally managed to get "let go", no more jobsbridge for me, back to the dole and not having to get out of bed"
    (That's the translation)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Dr Robotnik

sullivlo wrote: »
    Created amino acids?! Brilliant.

I have hidden 90% of the headmelters in my newsfeed. I was sick of the "university of life" or "full time chef, cleaner and taxi driver".

Today I added a new person to my hidden list after they said:

"Finally managed to get "let go", no more jobsbridge for me, back to the dole and not having to get out of bed"
    (That's the translation)

Brilliant. 'University of Life' always sets off the Moron Klaxon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

To be fair to them, they were probably on some bull**** Jobbridge scheme in which they were supposed to "learn" how to work behind the deli counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sinead88

"who wants to go on holiday too thailand next summer ? a dont care al be into anything that looks nice haha whatever happens in thailand will defo be stayin in thailand haha. fcuk cummin back with STD's al be creatin new ones over there like haha"

Delightful. Thailand will be waiting with bated breath for his arrival I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

^ Christ. I had to read that three times to figure out what the hell it was saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

WellThen? wrote: »
    Does anyone else get weirded out with people knowing somebody that died and covering their Facebook with pictures of that person for months afterwards??

I know it must help people, but I've seen it so much that it feels like it's not really people who were all that close, as the one's who were that close would not be on Facebook the same day talking about it....

Worse is when a facebook account holder dies, and their wall gets covered in maudlin sh1te and you think, she will HAUNT ye for that ye fake-sobbing retards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Muise... wrote: »
    Worse is when a facebook account holder dies, and their wall gets covered in maudlin sh1te and you think, she will HAUNT ye for that ye fake-sobbing retards.

One of my worst nightmares is dying and someone setting up an RIP page for me. Even my dead self would be mortified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Muise... wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

^^^ oh boy, we haven't seen that before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

That funny guy I'm basically stalking, yeah he's back :D He posted this photo after going to the social welfare office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

:eek: Hope I dont end up in a strainghtner after posting this.

This guy is 30 :(
    here im sick of herein people talkin abt my page and wat I pu up I nvr pu up anything bou anyone bu meself so people wouldint talk abt me second time sumone said not 2 me bu 2 sumone elese wats swifty puin up on fb I pu up me life and how im tryin 2 btr meself so I could take away the bk talk bu sum people jus like 2 talk **** I didn't do yrs in prision 4 been a mouth so ge ur facts straight before u talk behind me bk no name bu I no who yous are if ya a problem inbox me and when im clean ill happlily give yea a strainghtner nottin btr 2 do tha talk bou me look at ur own live cheak all my statauses nvr menitioned anyones name nvr would so y ya care wat I rite bou me life **** ge ur own and keep ur unfounded views 2 urself im not goin 2 name cos don bu jus expect 2 wake up one nite wi me over sayin whos the mouth now aaahhh ****in ge ur own poxy lifes and stop tryin 2 pull me down when im tryin 2 btr meself yea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

^My brain hurts from trying to read that. Is there an English translation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

^My brain hurts from trying to read that. Is there an English translation?
    Here, I'm sick of hearing people talking about my page and what I put up. I never put up anything about anyone but myself so people wouldn't talk about me. Second time someone said now to me about someone else saying "what's swifty putting up on facebook?". I put up my life and how I'm trying to better myself so I could take away the back talk. Some people just like to talk ****. I didn't do years in prison for being a mouth so get your facts straight before you talk behind my back. No names but I know who you are. If you have a problem inbox me and when I'm clean I'll happily give you a straightner.

Nothing better to do than talk about me? Look at your own life. Check all my statuses. I never mentioned anyones name. I never would so why do you care what I write about my life? **** Get your own and keep your unfounded views to yourself. I'm not gong to name them but just expect to wake up one night with me standing over saying "who's the mouth now?". Ahhhhh. ****ing get your own poxy lives and stop trying to pull me down when I'm trying to better myself. Yea.

TL:DR Someone is having a tantrum because people are talking behind his back about what he posts on facebook and he's all upset because he only talks about himself, so he feels people should not be gossiping about him and if they don't stop he will turn violent against them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Here, I'm sick of hearing people talking about my page and what I put up. I never put up anything about anyone but myself so people wouldn't talk about me. Second time someone said now to me about someone else saying "what's swifty putting up on facebook?". I put up my life and how I'm trying to better myself so I could take away the back talk. Some people just like to talk ****. I didn't do years in prison for being a mouth so get your facts straight before you talk behind my back. No names but I know who you are. If you have a problem inbox me and when I'm clean I'll happily give you a straightner.

Nothing better to do than talk about me? Look at your own life. Check all my statuses. I never mentioned anyones name. I never would so why do you care what I write about my life? **** Get your own and keep your unfounded views to yourself. I'm not gong to name them but just expect to wake up one night with me standing over saying "who's the mouth now?". Ahhhhh. ****ing get your own poxy lives and stop trying to pull me down when I'm trying to better myself. Yea.

TL:DR Someone is having a tantrum because people are talking behind his back about what he posts on facebook and he's all upset because he only talks about himself, so he feels people should not be gossiping about him and if they don't stop he will turn violent against them.

Thanks for that. I genuinely couldn't make head nor tail of the original post.
    Sounds like an absolute nutjob - I never understood why people posted personal shít on their facebook page anyway (unless your facebook friends are literally your close circle of friends/family, which is rarely the case)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

For some reason I am particularly amused by the fact that he got the word unfounded in amongst all that gibberish. It seems too proper for the rest of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Paddy Cow wrote: »

I really must remember to keep scrolling when I see these statuses.
    Just wasted seven minutes of my life trying to decipher it, and then it's all explained two posts down.
    Not the first time it's happened either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

For some reason I am particularly amused by the fact that he got the word unfounded in amongst all that gibberish. It seems too proper for the rest of it.
    I imagine he heard it in court.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I swear im starvin a pot ov veg never smelt so gud i mean it ill turn in ta a veg id like to be a carrot der sexy

This muppet is about to become a parent...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

padd b1975 wrote: »
    i mean it ill turn in ta a veg

Almost there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

"soo a scum bag cums and ribs my ohone i git fir xmass off my jazz she was carrying it so i said fuck dat nd ran after him put brake on buggie and rubbey tackeled d fucker to d ground lol i looked like a crazed mauneack had his arms behind his bk nd wasnt moven till i got my phone with my nee in his ribs lol he tink twice bout robben again lol scum was crazy doe haaaa i must be nuts lol"

I died a little inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

BNMC wrote: »
    "soo a scum bag cums and ribs my ohone i git fir xmass off my jazz she was carrying it so i said fuck dat nd ran after him put brake on buggie and rubbey tackeled d fucker to d ground lol i looked like a crazed mauneack had his arms behind his bk nd wasnt moven till i got my phone with my nee in his ribs lol he tink twice bout robben again lol scum was crazy doe haaaa i must be nuts lol"

I died a little inside.

One part of me thinks "fair play to him" but the rest of me thinks "kill yourself."

It's a "lady".

Jazz is her sweet little darling baby Jasmine. This woman smokes 40 cigarettes a day, has an iPhone and drinks most nights in my local. She's never worked a day in her life. Pond life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

It's a "lady".

Jazz is her sweet little darling baby Jasmine. This woman smokes 40 cigarettes a day, has an iPhone and drinks most nights in my local. She's never worked a day in her life. Pond life.

That's a female?! Good of her to put the brakes on the buggy though...

I died a little inside.

Do people genuinely write like this on facebook? It'd give me a migraine if there was shít like this in my newsfeed.
    Was this woman never educated? Why would someone choose to write like this unless they never learned to read or write?
    Ugh, anyway, I was silently rooting for the lad who nicked the phone off of her - abondon your child in a pram in order to save your phone? Who does that? Stay with the child!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

https://www.facebook.com/ghost.satan666/photos/a.397282713714227.1073741828.397276850381480/400979276677904/?type=1&theater

The girl who shared it (a mum of two) shared it saying "I highly doubt it hate this tripe/terrified not to share it pmsl"

Some of the comments under it are amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

rawn wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/ghost.satan666/photos/a.397282713714227.1073741828.397276850381480/400979276677904/?type=1&theater

The girl who shared it (a mum of two) shared it saying "I highly doubt it hate this tripe/terrified not to share it pmsl"

Some of the comments under it are amazing.

Anyone dead yet?

This is supposed to be Dumb/Great Facebook status thread.

Here's a great one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg94qaGCIAABRLd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Anyone dead yet?

The way I see it, all those who have shared it, and it's a good bit, will most likely die down the road due to their own stupidity.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The way I see it, all those who have shared it, and it's a good bit, will most likely die down the road due to their own stupidity.

The only reason I did't share it is because I thought that, by not doing so, there would be some possibility of a woman coming into my room!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Reely

"I swear sum ppl make me sick on dis talkn abt people. Tink its abt tym ye opend ur eyes nd lukd at ur own ppls doors nt a gud sight. Tank god iv a beautiful clean hme nd clean kids dats al dat matters. No1 can throw a stone cause believe me it wil bounce bk. Nw ave a gud day"

"You no you ave a crazy child wen she gets a hammer and cracks al the window Rihanna again. Im not able bitch only 4 wat way she gonna be at 16"

Her other kids are named Kia, Lakyia, Tarina and Ashanti.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Reely

"I swear sum ppl make me sick on dis talkn abt people. Tink its abt tym ye opend ur eyes nd lukd at ur own ppls doors nt a gud sight. Tank god iv a beautiful clean hme nd clean kids dats al dat matters. No1 can throw a stone cause believe me it wil bounce bk. Nw ave a gud day"

"You no you ave a crazy child wen she gets a hammer and cracks al the window Rihanna again. Im not able bitch only 4 wat way she gonna be at 16"

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Any1 no wer i can get Marlin Manrow wallpapper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Reely wrote: »

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Her next kid will be called Hyundai. :pac:

• Advertisement

And not one of them named Shaniqua :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

And not one of them named Shaniqua :(

Ah now that would be way too common you see :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

CarMe wrote: »
    Any1 no wer i can get Marlin Manrow wallpapper?

Whad typ of crazed mauneack wantz Marlin Manrow wallpapper?

Whad typ of crazed mauneack wantz Marlin Manrow wallpapper?

if u cant handel me at mi worst u sure as hell dont desserve me interyor daycore.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

A new occupation to add to the collection: "Being a full time Auntie"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Not really dumb but pointless!

"Huge HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to my beautiful nephew today, see u soon cutie xxxxxx"

Is the nephew on fb or something? Whats more sad people have wrote happy birthday to the child.....do people not send birthday cards anymore :L

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Whats more sad people have wrote happy birthday to the child.....do people not send birthday cards anymore :L

Because a 2 year old reads birthday cards?? :P

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Because a 2 year old reads birthday cards?? :P

Something the mom can keep for him to look at when hes older! plus the cards are physical, he might like the pictures on them :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Not really dumb but pointless!

"Huge HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to my beautiful nephew today, see u soon cutie xxxxxx"

Is the nephew on fb or something? Whats more sad people have wrote happy birthday to the child.....do people not send birthday cards anymore :L
    I think I might be that child might be my son! :) The message was for my benefit to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

For anyone who can't see the picture: "She wrote to Nasa asking how to become an astronaut. They said women cannot be astronauts. So she became Secretary of State."

So as if to prove their point she didn't become an astronaut? Also it's put forward by unite women. They are promoting a women who is where she is because of who she was married to?

For anyone who can't see the picture: "She wrote to Nasa asking how to become an astronaut. They said women cannot be astronauts. So she became Secretary of State."

So as if to prove their point she didn't become an astronaut? Also it's put forward by unite women. They are promoting a women who is where she is because of who she was married to?

Also, Valentina Tereschkova.

This ill-informed preachy sh1t turns me into a right-wing misogynist misanthropic cnut. Well played, the man!

Just seen someone upload pictures of a new tattoo he got. It reads "STRENGTH RESPECT HONOR" across his chest, collarbone to collarbone. Sublime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just seen someone upload pictures of a new tattoo he got. It reads "STRENGTH RESPECT HONOR" across his chest, collarbone to collarbone. Sublime.

Is he American?

No :(

I think I might be that child might be my son! :) The message was for my benefit to be fair.

Oh **** :eek: :p

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement