Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Can I just point out that this post doesn't make sense..

Not my fault if ye didn't get the reference..

I wasn't responding to your post so your reference is irrelevant.

So what's your best proof of systemic fraud deciding the election result? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Posters in this thread have kept claiming there are anomalies. Great, pick the strongest case that there was gross election fraud and present it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Weird that you take issue with this and feel the need to respond. Yet at the same time, you've no issue with the dozens of points and questions you're ignoring.

We understand that you're not going to answer them.
    We all understand the reason you're not going to answer them.

So just level with us, why do you believe all of this crap when you know you can't defend it?

I've listed out the reasons a couple of times..and like..I lived through it in real time..I saw what the media treated 'he whose name shall not be mentioned' over the last few years..I saw the campaigns..well, I didn't see much of Biden, but I would have, were it not for him calling it a day before starting most days..and saw how everything was explained away..I saw the vote numbers go down and spike..

Look, does it really matter now?..The phenomenon that is Joey B won..I personally think it was the Cardi B interview that swung it for him..yeah, he was sworn in at 11 minutes to 12 instead of 12 in a capital under military occupation, and ruled by decree for the first few weeks..but shur that might ease up now..

I saw the censorship..and how it was deemed appropriate by many..
    Look, yeah, just keep telling yourselves it was a fair election..

• Advertisement

546109.png

XOs are ruling by decree but it was fine when Trump did it.

"I'm not saying I agree with this conspiracy but..." I'm just going to mention a couple of points from it while still claiming that I'm not buying into the nonsense.

Biden was hiding during the campaign apparently. But also he did a bunch of events that no-one "showed up" to (ignoring that they discouraged people from showing up).

When people protested against Trump they were all basically terrorists. When actual terrorists storm the Capitol and necessitate a military safeguard well that's proof that the protestors were correct.

**** me the nonsense is just endless.

Ah would you come on..
    Like, when you hear the phrase 'taking a lid..' what do you think of..
    Were you aware of that phrase last year?

Ah would you come on..
    Like, when you hear the phrase 'taking a lid..' what do you think of..
    Were you aware of that phrase last year?

I don't believe I've ever heard that phrase.

I've listed out the reasons a couple of times.
    No, you haven't. You made vague claims and when you were asked to substaniate them or explain them beyond a surface level, you couldn't. And rather than just admit that, you ran away.
    I saw the vote numbers go down and spike..
    Ok. Which numbers specifically. How do these numbers indicate that it was fraud?
    Look, does it really matter now?..
    If it doesn't matter, why are you still making false claims that it was fraudulent?
    It was. We will also keep telling ourselves the world isn't flat.

Have no idea what the "taking a lid" thing is supposed to be about or imply.
    I've heard "Lift the lid" and "blow the lid off", but "a" lid makes me think of eating a yoghurt.

• Advertisement

I saw the censorship..and how it was deemed appropriate by many..

It's very simple, if you genuinely believe there was gross election fraud, then present the strongest case that directly supports that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

...he was sworn in at 11 minutes to 12 instead of 12 ...

Oh is this a new conspiracy??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Oh is this a new conspiracy??

Trump had great plans to save the world from lizard people in those 11 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

..yeah, he was sworn in at 11 minutes to 12 instead of 12 in a capital under military occupation, and ruled by decree for the first few weeks..but shur that might ease up now..

irrelevant. there is no requirement for a president to be sworn in at 12 noon. they just have to be sworn in before noon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

And in a totally unexpected turn of events, the group who admitted conspiring to get Trump out of office in a Time Magazine article are found to be fixing the result in Wisconsin...

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/revealed-emails-show-zuckerberg-funded-group-overruling-election-officials-accessing-mail-in-ballots-before-election/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

sabat wrote: »
    And in a totally unexpected turn of events, the group who admitted conspiring to get Trump out of office in a Time Magazine article are found to be fixing the result in Wisconsin...

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/revealed-emails-show-zuckerberg-funded-group-overruling-election-officials-accessing-mail-in-ballots-before-election/

Interesting site.

Straight off the bat, the "Wisconsin Spotlight" is all sorts of loon, some type of blog, hard to find info on it. "The National Pulse" you've linked is another right-wing blog site backed by an anti-same-sex marriage, anti-transgender, pro-life conservative group.

Maybe there's some truth to this, but yeah I'd wait to see non-insane news cover this thanks

In other news is every single conspiracy theorist here far-right Pro-Trump? what is it with that?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Straight off the bat, the "Wisconsin Spotlight" is all sorts of loon, some type of blog, hard to find info on it. "The National Pulse" you've linked is another right-wing blog site backed by an anti-same-sex marriage, anti-transgender, pro-life conservative group.

Maybe there's some truth to this, but yeah I'd wait to see non-insane news cover this thanks

In other news is every single conspiracy theorist here far-right Pro-Trump? what is it with that?

We really shouldn't refer to their views with that term as it give it a positive spin which they don't deserve. Should be anti-choice or something instead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

How am I Pro Trump? It's hard to dig up my old posts on mobile but I do recall referring to him as "abhorrent" and "an old salesman who can't control the flow of bollocks coming out of his mouth." I said his wife is "essentially a prostitute" and alluded to his mob links and the truth about his 'business acumen' before he was even elected-I read this book over 20 years ago so I knew what a fraud he was before most of you:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Temples-Chance-America-Control-Business/dp/0385419201

I still think he was the legitimate winner. The link contains the actual emails so it doesn't really matter what you think of the site...

I still think he was the legitimate winner. The link contains the actual emails so it doesn't really matter what you think of the site...

And there it is.

So according to you Trump won, what happened?

• Advertisement

]

Are you refering to the time magazine article that you were asked to explain what you found to be illegal or objectionable within? Then you ran away from that article and those questions since you couldn't answer them because the article didn't contain any such thing and you hadn't actually read the article? The article that specifically and directly states that they weren't fixing any results?
    That article?

Bizarre you're under the belief that that article supported your position.

I knew what a fraud he was before most of you:

I still think he was the legitimate winner.

So he's a fraud, but he's being 100% honest this time when he's claiming there's a giant global conspiracy against him?
    That's a bit silly don't you think?

He uses a lot of the same marketing gimmicks that conspiracy mongers use, like claiming to be a rebel free thinker who's just being oppressed. So this tactic already had a nice receptive and gullible audience.

And one think I've learned is that a lot of conspiracy theories have their origins in some pretty racist thinking, so it's another area of crossover.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

so I knew what a fraud he was before most of you:

What a cringe worthy thing to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

At the moment we have 2 presidents of America, one who is Joe Biden that is an illegitimate fake president and one who is Donald Trump that won the election fare and square. What is happening now is full filling the prophesy Kim Clement received from God back in 2014, that there would be 2 presidents for a period of time.

Every day we are receiving reports from around the world that children are being rescued from the global satanic cabal running this world. This does not include those not being reported as missing or those that have being bred underground.

When Trump was giving his state of the Union address at CPAC a few weeks ago, Air Force One was there in Florida. He has also being shown to be driven around by the Beast since then. Compare that to Joe Biden who is not even in the White House, they have prepared a fake room for him to make it look like the Oval office. There have being videos captured showing a red building to the side of where he is staying which looks like Castle Rock studios in Culver city. When you look at the office itself, there is a parking lot outside the window where the Rose garden is meant to be and the branches of the tree that normally extend down are no where to be seen. There are also several other features in the room that are not adding up. The 21 gun salute was not done on inauguration in Washington but was done at a cemetery in Virginia.

The fences around the White House are sill there, they moved them in 4 feet a week ago. Every night between 11pm and 4 am the lights all go off, which never happened before. There are meant to be underground military bases underneath the White House that have being used to keep abducted children and some that were being bred as part of their rituals. Again there are videos of buses going in and leaving the place late at night. Kamala Harris is yet to reside in the vice president residence, the fake media keep saying she is remodeling the place.

Millions of children are taking every year around the world, the child trafficking industry is worth 150 billion annually and it goes up to the highest levels of entertainment, government and business. We have 13 elite families such as the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers controlling the global financial system that are involved in satanic rituals and child sacrifices. If you read the bible, those people that follow Satan have being doing this for thousands of years. A lot of people in the mass produced mainstream media are involved with the this and it is this fake dishonest mass produced media that has attacked Trump every day since he ran for president.

Hollywood is full of pedafile rings. Some people such as Denzel Washington, Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel and Corry Feldman have spoken out about what happens behind the scenes in the entertainment industry, but there are many such as Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and others that have being brainwashed from an early age through MK Ultra mind control. Again this satanic cabal controlling the world control the financial system, the fake media, big tech, music industry and a lot of the agendas being pushed in the education system. At this current point there are over 100,000 sealed indictments in the US Court system, which is a record.

This will not come out in one go but it will all come out. Biden has had no state of the union address, he is a fake president, Trump is the real president. This world has a lot of evil in it and it is being pushed from the very top by a luciferian worshipping illuminati. Those under the control of the fake media and who like to mock God will keep denying what is happening, but when the full extent of the evidence comes out, it will be impossible to deny what they have being getting away with for a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Why should we believe you now when all your previous predictions were wrong?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

:D:D:D:D:D:D

So Trump is still president but in Florida with Air Force One, I assume you have evidence of the location of the plane?

Meanwhile Biden isn't president but is responsible for an underground military base at the White House breeding children and hasn't taken up residence because Trump is still president and so Trump would surely be responsible for this underground child breeding base?

Do you even read what it is you've copied from your latest conspiracy blog site?

Interested to see how many trumpists will buy into this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

At the moment we have 2 presidents of America, one who is Joe Biden that is an illegitimate fake president and one who is Donald Trump that won the election fare and square. What is happening now is full filling the prophesy Kim Clement received from God back in 2014, that there would be 2 presidents for a period of time.

Every day we are receiving reports from around the world that children are being rescued from the global satanic cabal running this world. This does not include those not being reported as missing or those that have being bred underground.

When Trump was giving his state of the Union address at CPAC a few weeks ago, Air Force One was there in Florida. He has also being shown to be driven around by the Beast since then. Compare that to Joe Biden who is not even in the White House, they have prepared a fake room for him to make it look like the Oval office. There have being videos captured showing a red building to the side of where he is staying which looks like Castle Rock studios in Culver city. When you look at the office itself, there is a parking lot outside the window where the Rose garden is meant to be and the branches of the tree that normally extend down are no where to be seen. There are also several other features in the room that are not adding up. The 21 gun salute was not done on inauguration in Washington but was done at a cemetery in Virginia.

The fences around the White House are sill there, they moved them in 4 feet a week ago. Every night between 11pm and 4 am the lights all go off, which never happened before. There are meant to be underground military bases underneath the White House that have being used to keep abducted children and some that were being bred as part of their rituals. Again there are videos of buses going in and leaving the place late at night. Kamala Harris is yet to reside in the vice president residence, the fake media keep saying she is remodeling the place.

Millions of children are taking every year around the world, the child trafficking industry is worth 150 billion annually and it goes up to the highest levels of entertainment, government and business. We have 13 elite families such as the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers controlling the global financial system that are involved in satanic rituals and child sacrifices. If you read the bible, those people that follow Satan have being doing this for thousands of years. A lot of people in the mass produced mainstream media are involved with the this and it is this fake dishonest mass produced media that has attacked Trump every day since he ran for president.

Hollywood is full of pedafile rings. Some people such as Denzel Washington, Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel and Corry Feldman have spoken out about what happens behind the scenes in the entertainment industry, but there are many such as Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and others that have being brainwashed from an early age through MK Ultra mind control. Again this satanic cabal controlling the world control the financial system, the fake media, big tech, music industry and a lot of the agendas being pushed in the education system. At this current point there are over 100,000 sealed indictments in the US Court system, which is a record.

This will not come out in one go but it will all come out. Biden has had no state of the union address, he is a fake president, Trump is the real president. This world has a lot of evil in it and it is being pushed from the very top by a luciferian worshipping illuminati. Those under the control of the fake media and who like to mock God will keep denying what is happening, but when the full extent of the evidence comes out, it will be impossible to deny what they have being getting away with for a very long time.

You took time out of your Sunday to type this tripe? If you genuinely believe what you typed then I feel pity for you that you see the world in this way. No amount of requests for actual evidence or calling out how nothing you've predicted has ever come true will even dent your beliefs. Because that's what we are dealing with here. Beliefs over logic, reason and reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

981bdd854049725d3bf6afa45f061af9.gif

Advertisement