Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Posts merged

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Detritus70

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting. All the corruption and wickedness from the Luciferian illuminati and their mass produced media will be exposed. Remember God is still in control, he is using Trump just like he used Saul which became Paul in the new testament. God will give Trump a second term.

How's that coming along?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Detritus70 wrote: »
    How's that coming along?

The timeline got changed to the end of the month after Biden was sworn in. When the end of the month passes and nothing happens, I expect we'll get a new timeline then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

This is the last week of Bidens presidency before God intervenes and puts Trump in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The Nal wrote: »
    This is the last week of Bidens presidency before God intervenes and puts Trump in.
    What day do we think Donnie will be sworn back in?

Will it be in the next day or two or will our Lord and saviour drag it out right up until Sunday?, the big tease that he is.

Anyone fancy running a sweep?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,235 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Billy Mays wrote: »
    What day do we think Donnie will be sworn back in?

Will it be in the next day or two or will our Lord and saviour drag it out right up until Sunday?, the big tease that he is.

Anyone fancy running a sweep?

I'm thinking on the third day going from previous experience. He likes a good buildup

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Dominion (voting machines) suing Rudy Giuliani for 1.3 billion

"The 107-page lawsuit, which was filed by the company in the Federal District Court in Washington, DC on Monday, accused Mr Giuliani of of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” that were made up of “demonstrably false” allegations.

The suit is seeking damages of more than $1.3bn (£1.15bn) and is based on more than 50 statements made by Mr Giuliani on Twitter, his podcast and in the media, according to The New York Times."

Chickens coming home to roost..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Dohnjoe wrote: »

"The 107-page lawsuit, which was filed by the company in the Federal District Court in Washington, DC on Monday, accused Mr Giuliani of of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” that were made up of “demonstrably false” allegations.

The suit is seeking damages of more than $1.3bn (£1.15bn) and is based on more than 50 statements made by Mr Giuliani on Twitter, his podcast and in the media, according to The New York Times."

Deserves all he gets, and lets hope it doesn't stop there.

In fairness to Biden he got a lot done in his short stint but it'll be all over at the end of the month when Trump is reinstated. Shame.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    In fairness to Biden he got a lot done in his short stint but it'll be all over at the end of the month when Trump is reinstated. Shame.

Don't worry, God has assured me that if Trump gets back in he'll reverse it again in February and Biden will be president.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Dohnjoe wrote: »

I bet they are a damn bit more prepared then all of the fraud (no they were not fraud) cases.

I has the one from Georgia got her impeachment on Biden heard yet

So according to the prediction it's only 3 days until Trump is back in the White House. Exciting times.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Weird that he set up his "office of the former president" the other day.

Must be leaning in to the lie for the last couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So according to the prediction it's only 3 days until Trump is back in the White House. Exciting times.

Depends on which conspiracy you listen to, seen one the other day that said Trump is getting all the generals onside and the Dems will all be arrested in March and Trump reinstalled as president. It's a good conspiracy too because when it doesn't happen they can change dates (a bit like the end of the world doomsday feckers) and say its because of XYZ that they couldn't do it this time.

Weird that he set up his "office of the former president" the other day.

Must be leaning in to the lie for the last couple of days.

At least we know he has finally accepted that he lost.

Into the last 48 hours of the Biden presidency.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Into the last 48 hours of the Biden presidency.

I think the going theory is now something is going to happen on March 6th.

King Mob wrote: »

Yup, apparently Biden and the Dems are all going to be arrested by the military on March 6th and Trump will be reinstalled as president :pac:

Oh so its been delayed by 5 weeks now?

I assume that it wasn't cause the conspiracy theorists were wrong, it's cause they were secretly right all along!

• Advertisement

I assume that it wasn't cause the conspiracy theorists were wrong, it's cause they were secretly right all along!

I have to say I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to a weekend of the military rolling into the White house to drag out Biden and then Trump being reinstalled.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

What you all seem to forget is that these bible thumping Trump supporters are using the bible time lines, so 7 days that the world was made we all know to be thousands of years.Ergo there will be a Trump in office again in two months may be in the next millennia....................................................................

Yeah start of March seems to be the new timeline among the dedicated conspiracy theorists. That's a shame as I was looking forward to the drama tomorrow with Trump being reinstated. Guess we have to wait another 5 weeks.

Yeah start of March seems to be the new timeline among the dedicated conspiracy theorists. That's a shame as I was looking forward to the drama tomorrow with Trump being reinstated. Guess we have to wait another 5 weeks.
    Don't worry though. I'm sure that that deadline is really going to be it.

I said give it to the end of this month.
    So...?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

But but god’s plan will be fulfilled on such and such a date in the future. Although I always wondered how someone as unchristian as Donald Trump could be part of god’s plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Woke up this morning to news of a military coup....:eek:

..... in Myanmar

So disappointing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Woke up this morning to news of a military coup....:eek:

..... in Myanmar

So disappointing :(

No doubt that is suddenly part of the plan.

Even allowing for timezones, every country in the world is now in February.

So..... Eh, what happened? Oh nothing? Whoda thunk it.

• Advertisement

Weird that God just gets busy and has to push things back a month. You'd think he'd be powerful enough to make the world work to his schedule.

Advertisement