Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »
    A rigged election is not a conspiracy lol

There's no credible evidence of a rigged election.

There is growing evidence of the incumbent attempting to alter the election results.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

A rigged election is not a conspiracy lol
    But it's not been rigged though.

It's a conspiracy theory to suggest it was.
    It's a very weak and silly conspiracy theory given how completely without evidence and basis it is.

You also ignore that the same republican politicans who are crying fraud, are perfectly ok accepting the results when it benefits them.
    You realise that this proves all their whining is false, hence you dodge and deflect.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,311 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The latest conspiracy around the rigging of the election from Linn Wood involves the Lizard Squad. I kid you not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I hear Biden cancelled his inauguration parade
    and Nancy dragged 3 covid positive congress critters of their sick bed to vote for her

And finished the parayer with Amen and Awoman
    you think they dhould have googled what Amen means lol

and Nancy dragged 3 covid positive congress critters of their sick bed to vote for her

source?

• Advertisement

What relevance does any of the above have to fraud? Do you think Joe Biden will be president at the end of the month?

Jesus for the last time i dont trust any of them GOP or DEMs
    There are few GOP one that seem legit but that remains to be seen
    the rest is political theatre

What relevance does any of the above have to fraud? Do you think Joe Biden will be president at the end of the month?

I dont know for the last time

Why cancel remember Hillary canceled her fireworks
    Maybe more Trump supporters would turn up than his 80 million loyal fans

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Which ones?
    It seems like you only decide who is and isn't depending on how useful it is to maintain your conspiracy theory?

Is the debate on the 6th that you were hoping for part of this "political theatre"?
    Or will it only be that after your conspiracy theory inevitably doesn't get proven during it?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

LOL I would but they banned me for telling the truth

Triggered the whole lot of them you want to see the likes when a mod deleted stuff I posted
    probably had a party when i got banned
    Jesus you would think the democrats never objected to electors LOL
    Enough drivel here for me to be getting on with thanks ill pass

Mod - You'll also get banned from here if you don't up the posting style to be a bit respectful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

People can cancel things for different reasons. I didn't cancel my doctor's appointment last week because Trump might secretly have won the election.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod - You'll also get banned from here if you don't up the posting style to be a bit respectful.

No disrespect intended

I apologise

But i was answering a question like you should log off and read my posts
    Also republican objectors being called Seditious i was pointing out Dems have objected before

Being called a liar here constantly makes you a bit sarcastic again I apologise

Well, there's a pandemic so I'd hope he doesn't have crowds for his inauguration tbh. Now in relation to the other stuff you posted, this is a thread about election fraud, no?

Sure can't post links now. But its easy to find

2.5 hours to go through 20 binders.

nothing stop you posting a link to a source. I'll wait. I'm sure it will be worth waiting for.

You repeatedly demonstrate you trust Trump (and his baseless accusations), who you clearly see as some sort of "telling it how it is" maverick instead of the systematic liar he is.

All of which is thinly veiled under a veneer of "you can't trust any of them", which is always the defense used when something is indefensible.

There's on coherent conspiracy in this thread because there's no coherent conspiracy. Just a whole bunch of weak muck-spreading in the hopes something, anything, will vaguely stick.

source?
    biko wrote: »

thank for the link. not sure what the connection with pelosi is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The pastor is a Democrat and therefore must have been ordered by Pelosi to say it. This is what happens when the elite inject you with a vaccine* thats full of Bill Gates microchips.

*Not sure if the pastor has actually been vaccinated, maybe they used a Ray gun to shoot thoughts into his brain?

Pretty extraordinary times we live in, a first world leader unable to accept a comprehensive election defeat due to a very public and very extreme narcissistic personality disorder whereby he can't "accept" defeat.

The point being that Nancy dragged 3 Covid positive Congress critters out of quarantine to vote inside and would have had to travel etc

Biden cancels parade which would be outside in the fresh air and Covid will be the excuse
    not the fear that very few will turn up like his rallys
    And those that do would be outnumbered by Trump supporters

• Advertisement

The point being that Nancy dragged 3 Covid positive Congress critters out of quarantine to vote inside and would have had to travel etc

Biden cancels parade which would be outside in the fresh air and Covid will be the excuse

Isn't this thread about election fraud? Trump supporters at rallies aren't an election result...

The pastor is a Democrat and therefore must have been ordered by Pelosi to say it. This is what happens when the elite inject you with a vaccine* thats full of Bill Gates microchips.

*Not sure if the pastor has actually been vaccinated, maybe they used a Ray gun to shoot thoughts into his brain?

But the new rules will be. No Father, Mother, grandmother etc.

Except on Pelosis twitter account

perhaps you might like to try again. Pelosi didn't drag 3 covid positive congresspeople in. 3 congresspeople (2 dems, 1 gop) who were quarantining but had not tested positive were in congress today. they were not dragged in. another dem had tested positive previously but had finished 2 weeks of quarantine. unlike you I can actually source what I say. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/new-congress-begins-coronavirus-453060
    irrelevant nonsense.

can you try that again but this time in words that make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

:rolleyes:

What does any of this have to do with the thread topic?

Are you just attempting to muddy the waters so people won't talk about Trump's blatant attempt to steal the election?

can you try that again but this time in words that make sense?

New rules of Congress. Can't use the terms so I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: this will be my very last request to get back on topic, this is not the place for airing your thoughts on a political party or person. This is to discuss the 2020 Election irregularities and the conspiracy theories surrounding that.

Any more off topic nonsense will result in harsher moderation

:rolleyes:

What does any of this have to do with the thread topic?

Are you just attempting to muddy the waters so people won't talk about Trump's blatant attempt to steal the election?

I'm answering questions stop asking if you don't want answers

I'm answering questions stop asking if you don't want answers

You are blindly dismissing anything that contradicts your narratives, making quips, ignoring facts, peddling baseless nonsense

Still waiting for proper details and evidence of the election conspiracy..

• Advertisement

Anyway, this is actually one of those rare occasions where a conspiracy is confirmed. Trump and other members of the GOP conspired to undermine a democratic election and attempted to get the Georgia Secretary of State to change an election result. I'd also be surprised if he was the only Secretary of State that they targeted.

Advertisement