Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

If you're so interested why don't you go and read what the lady has said.

In the time you've spent badgering me you might have learned something (though I doubt it :rolleyes:).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If you're so interested why don't you go and read what the lady has said.
    Because I don't think there's anything behind the conspiracy theory that Trump and friends are claiming.

You've failed to show otherwise.

Again, what's the issue you have with her quote?
    They counted legal legitimate votes.

It's like arguing:
    "It's not fair, he only won the race cause he went faster than I did!"

GO LOOK HER UP

GO LOOK HER UP
    But how will this tell me what your problem is.

You are just avoiding the issue because, like always, there's nothing much behind your position.
    Hence all the deflection.

Go look up official election bodies and actual media that shows for a fact that Biden won without any conspiracy.

King Mob wrote: »
    But how will this tell me what your problem is.

Don't mind me. Educate yourself!

• Advertisement

Ok.
    Looked her up.
    Conservative talking head who is promoting the same conspiracy theories that Trump and his pals are all parroting.

There's nothing behind her comments.
    You have nothing to add. You just quote dumped someone you deemed an expert in lieu of an actual argument.
    And now since her quote has been shown to be pretty much meaningless, you're running away from your claims in a huff.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

GO LOOK HER UP

Can you not just post a link? I have google her and a load of different things have come up, from vidoes from months ago to wikipedia pages, twitter account, fox news etc etc etc. Any chance of a link?

And again, nothing of substance or anything that in anyway shows a conspiracy or fraud.

Making it easier for more people to vote does not "fix" an election.

Fine King. I heard you already FFS.

• Advertisement

Again, no need to get so triggered by simple questions and people pointing out that your claims are false and empty.

If you don't like people doing that, maybe try answering questions directly and honestly.

You, Sir, are like a dog with a bone.

And you sir, have done nothing but dodge and deflect and run away.
    I don't understand why Sir does this when Sir releases that Sir's points are false and empty.

Sir should not get so upset when people call sir out on this.

Could only read half the article as it wants me to subscribe.

From what I read, it is easier to vote. I would think that if you believe that your party has the better ideas/policies then that would be a good thing. The only reason to fear this would be if you think that the majority would not be behind you. Isn't that democracy by having the majority behind your cause?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_People_Act_of_2019

Which part of this do you believe is bad because I can only see how it strengthens democracy

EDIT also if it hasn't been passed by Congress, does it apply to anything? Or only when passed by both?

In which case, how does it have an effect on 2020?

Lucifer wrote: »
    Could only read half the article as it wants me to subscribe.

From what I read, it is easier to vote. I would think that if you believe that your party has the better ideas/policies then that would be a good thing. The only reason to fear this would be if you think that the majority would not be behind you. Isn't that democracy by having the majority behind your cause?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_People_Act_of_2019

Which part of this do you believe is bad because I can only see how it strengthens democracy

EDIT also if it hasn't been passed by Congress, does it apply to anything? Or only when passed by both?

In which case, how does it have an effect on 2020?
    The implication is that this bill and other efforts by the democrats were in reality to allow more voter fraud to occur.
    And/or these efforts were somehow underhanded or cheating to win the election.

King Mob wrote: »
    The implication is that this bill and other efforts by the democrats were in reality to allow more voter fraud to occur.
    And/or these efforts were somehow underhanded or cheating to win the election.

I get that. But without Congress it is just a proposal really?

I get that. But without Congress it is just a proposal really?
    Yup. The conspiracy theorists haven't elaborated on how this effects anything.
    I suspect it was just something they could hold up as suspicious but they can't actually explain why.

In fairness, you're the one who keeps claiming fraud and providing no evidence of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod
    V8 - I am going to assume the above posting style was down to you overindulging in some Christmas spirit. Be careful how you post as you might not encounter another second chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Advertisement

I think Trumpers are being played, and played *hard*

This blog post has been swirling around online today, shared mostly people who are also quoting Rasmussen Polling who earlier today shared these grandiose claims that the Vice President can "unilaterally" decide the outcome of an election. (He can't (fight me about it))

https://macris.substack.com/p/who-counts-the-votes-of-the-presidential

Even at the end of the blog post (if its sharers bothered to read it), it says in bold,

If Trump would be king, Mike Pence could be his kingmaker.

And, in the prologue of the article is a quote from Stalin,

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."

And yet, people who are pro MAGA, Pro USA, don't see the irony in trying to win an election through tactics Joseph Stalin would revere and crowning Trump a king. The whole blogpost feels like the type of trolling people submit to journals sometime to see if they bother proofreading and reviewing. Here, Trumpers are hearing "there's a chance!" and sharing an article that basically interprets the United States as a Kingdom and that Trump just has to win by adopting Bolshevik marxist philosophy...

I can't wait for Armando Iannucci to make a movie about this some point down the line.
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/dominion-attorneys-send-brutal-letter-to-trump-campaigns-so-called-star-witness-mellissa-carone/amp/
    Attorneys representing Dominion Voting Systems this week, warning of imminent litigation, demanded that an array of President Donald Trump’s allies cease and desist from making false and “defamatory” claims that the company somehow “rigged or improperly influenced” the 2020 presidential election. The list of individuals and entities sent such letters was long, but perhaps no letter was as scathing as the one sent to Mellissa Carone, the former Dominion contractor and self-proclaimed whistleblower whose testimony before Michigan lawmakers went viral in early December.

Dominion also took a swipe at Carone’s claims that her work for the company gave her access to any kind of special knowledge about its business processes.

“We write to you now because you have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign by pretending to have some sort of ‘insider’s knowledge’ regarding Dominion’s business activities, when in reality you were hired through a staffing agency for one day to clean glass on machines and complete other menial tasks,” the letter stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Overheal wrote: »
    I think Trumpers are being played, and played *hard*

This blog post has been swirling around online today, shared mostly people who are also quoting Rasmussen Polling who earlier today shared these grandiose claims that the Vice President can "unilaterally" decide the outcome of an election. (He can't (fight me about it))

https://macris.substack.com/p/who-counts-the-votes-of-the-presidential

Even at the end of the blog post (if its sharers bothered to read it), it says in bold,

If Trump would be king, Mike Pence could be his kingmaker.

And, in the prologue of the article is a quote from Stalin,

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."

And yet, people who are pro MAGA, Pro USA, don't see the irony in trying to win an election through tactics Joseph Stalin would revere and crowning Trump a king. The whole blogpost feels like the type of trolling people submit to journals sometime to see if they bother proofreading and reviewing. Here, Trumpers are hearing "there's a chance!" and sharing an article that basically interprets the United States as a Kingdom and that Trump just has to win by adopting Bolshevik marxist philosophy...

If only there were a grass roots populist movement who were pro liberty and pro constitution.

A direct quote from the above article

"In today’s release Rep. Ryan and others rehash, with the same lack of evidence and the same absence of supporting documentation, repeatedly debunked conspiracy theories regarding the November 3 election. State and federal judges have sifted through hundreds of pages of unsubstantiated and false allegations and found no evidence of fraud or illegal voting.

"Now, the legislators have given us another perfect example of the dangers of uninformed, lay analysis combined with a basic lack of election administration knowledge.

"For instance, it is quite common to have significant "undervotes" for down-ballot races in a presidential election, particularly when there isn't a U.S. Senate race on the ballot. In 2000, Sen. Santorum received 200,000 more votes than President Bush, but the US Senate race still had more than 100,000 fewer votes than the presidential race.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,175 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »

What exactly did he show? What is the relevance of the TV?

All I can guess is a wifi connection with a chinese company name. So it must be harvesting votes.

Clearly just a tv in the building but this is how desperate they are getting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

All I can guess is a wifi connection with a chinese company name. So it must be harvesting votes.

Clearly just a tv in the building but this is how desperate they are getting!

He hacked into a pollpad at a polling station and the tv was also on the network as far as i can make out
    he revealed it live at a senate hearing in Georgia
    The point being they lied when they said the machines do not connect to the internet
    he claimed he can change votes with this type of access

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

DHS looking into cyber risk from Chinese TV with back doors

Advertisement