Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

Full audio

One of Trump's first sentences: "I think it's pretty clear we won, we won very substantially here in Georgia, you even see it by rally size.."

It's hilarious stuff

Oh you pay for your fake news. Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

enno99 wrote: »

Are you saying that the call is fake?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

depends if it hurts dear leader!

Lol he would be seeking the ballots to be voided

Like dead voters, non residents etc. Which would give him the win

So he was trying to get votes struck off by avoiding the court system entirely? That seems like a tyrant trying to fix an election.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's free, as mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

Post 1066. Twitter link. 3 part video.
    States in part 3 they were given just hours.

Sorry can't link
    Using android yoke. Can't seem to copy link

Havnt had time to listen yet as I am on the other call video at the moment.

Just a point to note, this is 3 videos,
    1 min 57 sec,
    2 min 08 seconds,
    1 min 15 seconds.

You had a problem with the call video being edited..... can you not see the hypocrisy

This is amazing stuff, a sitting US president asking a secretary of state to alter election results

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

This is amazing stuff, a sitting US president asking a secretary of state to alter election results

And still his zealots will defend him to the hilt,
    Law and Order party indeed :pac:

So he was trying to get votes struck off by avoiding the court system entirely? That seems like a tyrant trying to fix an election.

Hahaha. You like the idea of dead voters.

Check where the Secretary of State affirms that the result was legitimate. Trump raving about dead voters is not proof... If he had proof, that's what the courts are for.

• Advertisement

Check where the Secretary of State affirms that the result was legitimate.

Nope, he's part of the "fraud" now, a Republican, along with the other election officials, judges, and of course the democrats..

All a plot against Trump, who saw a lot, I mean 30,000 people at his rally, that demonstrates he won the state, a lot, by A LOT, many more than those 11,780 votes, if only someone could find those votes for him, just come to an agreement and find them

Check where the Secretary of State affirms that the result was legitimate. Trump raving about dead voters is not proof... If he had proof, that's what the courts are for.

He signed a illegal deal with Dems back in march.

I will pass thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Any more of these types of comments and you will be taking a break, cut it out.

Also a note to all, attack the post not the poster, any more attacks on posters will be carded

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

He signed a illegal deal with Dems back in march.

I will pass thanks
    Another claim with no source or back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,097 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Pence still has the option

Nah. You should read that thread in politics and HMU there if you think I’ve missed something.

How many of the Republicians who were saying "we should look into all concerns about fraud" are suddenly going to start saying "the election is over, let's move on" now?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/532460-chip-roy-challenges-seating-of-members-in-arizona-georgia-michigan-nevada
    Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) on Sunday challenged the seating of lawmakers from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

All are states where President-elect Joe Biden defeated President Trump in November and where Republicans have raised allegations of voter fraud or other irregularities.

Roy — one of the few conservatives not backing the effort to challenge the results of the presidential election on Jan. 6 — argued that if there was widespread voter fraud to the level that it would change the presidential election results, as many of his colleagues claim, the legitimacy of results down ballot are also called into question.

"Such allegations – if true – raise significant doubts about the elections of at least some of the members of the United States House of Representatives that, if not formally addressed, could cast a dark cloud of suspicion over the validity of this body for the duration of the 117th Congress," he said in a statement. "After all, those representatives were elected through the very same systems — with the same ballot procedures, with the same signature validations, with the same broadly applied decisions of executive and judicial branch officials — as were the electors chosen for the President of the United States under the laws of those states, which have become the subject of national controversy."

"And while the legislatures of those states have sent us no formal indication that the results of these elections should not be honored by this body, it would confound basic human reason if the presidential results were to face objection while the congressional results of the same process escaped without public scrutiny," he added.

Each of the six states in question has certified Biden as the winner of the election and said there was nothing improper about the election.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) quickly objected to Roy’s attempt, offering a resolution authorizing Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to administer the oath. That resolution easily passed.

Only two lawmakers voted against allowing Pelosi to administer the oath to House members: Reps. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) and Andy Harris (R-Md.).

So it seems that all the republicans who are crying fraud are perfectly fine with the votes they personally got.

The question is who is involved with the conspiracy here?
    Chip Roy cause he is pointing out the Republican's hypocrisy?
    Or all the other republicans cause they don't want the votes questioned?

Overheal wrote: »
    Nah. You should read that thread in politics and HMU there if you think I’ve missed something.

LOL I would but they banned me for telling the truth

Triggered the whole lot of them you want to see the likes when a mod deleted stuff I posted
    probably had a party when i got banned

• Registered Users Posts: 40,311 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

LOL I would but they banned me for telling the truth

Triggered the whole lot of them you want to see the likes when a mod deleted stuff I posted
    probably had a party when i got banned

nothing stopping you logging out and reading the post but I bet you wont.

Jesus you would think the democrats never objected to electors LOL

• Advertisement

nothing stopping you logging out and reading the post but I bet you wont.

Enough drivel here for me to be getting on with thanks ill pass

Jesus you would think the democrats never objected to electors LOL

all they will achieve is to make the working day longer for everybody. the votes have been cast in the electoral college. the votes will be counted and Pence will announce Biden as winner.

oh that leaked tape was confidential LOL
    and why blank out the fraudsters name she is widely known shes on video carrying it out
    scanning same ballots 2 and 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Enough drivel here for me to be getting on with thanks ill pass

Is there anything at all that will make you question your faith in the "conspiracy"? Do you genuinely believe that your truth whatever it is will eventually come out and everyone who has accepted reality up till then will suddenly come to worship you as an oracle?

all they will achieve is to make the working day longer for everybody. the votes have been cast in the electoral college. the votes will be counted and Pence will announce Biden as winner.

Work politians hahaha pull the other one

oh that leaked tape was confidential LOL
    and why blank out the fraudsters name she is widely known shes on video carrying it out
    scanning same ballots 2 and 3 times

another baseless claim that you are happy to parrot.

another baseless claim that you are happy to parrot.

well trump sued him

and I saw the video you should have a look

Work politians hahaha pull the other one

Pence will announce Biden as winner, is something else going to occur?

So far, no one has coherently detailed the conspiracy here.

Pence will announce Biden as winner, is something else going to occur?

So far, no one has coherently detailed the conspiracy here.

A rigged election is not a conspiracy lol

and maybe he will maybe he wont wont be long till we find out

this place should be fun if Biden gets in

you guys trying to spin all the **** that will come out about him

• Advertisement

A rigged election is not a conspiracy lol

and maybe he will maybe he wont wont be long till we find out

this place should be fun if Biden gets in

you guys trying to spin all the **** that will come out about him

in the absence of any reasonable alternative Biden will be declared president on wednesday.

Advertisement