Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Didihno wrote: »
    Maybe so.
    I have four more Diablo's to check out first though.
    I'd love it if a proper Irish brand were to produce some high end flavourful juice.
    I'd be a guaranteed customer for sure.
    Like I said the Supernatural one had potential, perhaps some more work on flavouring required. I really hope they pull it off but the market is saturated with top juice so you have to be at least as good to even compete.

Perception tasted weird,I don't know what that flavouring is.
    666 Park Ave & Falling Skies is excellent in a sub ohm.
    Grimm took me awhile to get used to,this is better at .3 ohms.
    All 6mg...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Why don't you give it a go making your own stuff ?
    It really isn't that difficult and is just way cheaper once you have some of the initial purchases out of the way.

I'm gonna get a litre of 6mg VG from vapebase, then I can just add a little PG and flavour to each mix and that'll bring it down to around 4mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Why don't you give it a go making your own stuff ?
    It really isn't that difficult and is just way cheaper once you have some of the initial purchases out of the way.
    Thinking about giving it a go mate.
    I think I spoke briefly to you at Vapefest (you were the dude with the black Lemo/Evic 2.0?), you gave me a bottle of something you made and it was all vaped up in short order!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Thinking about giving it a go mate.
    I think I spoke briefly to you at Vapefest (you were the dude with the black Lemo/Evic 2.0?), you gave me a bottle of something you made and it was all vaped up in short order!

Yep that was me alright, that stuff I gave you is quite simple actually, I used a 100ml Hangsen Rasperry 12mg nic. 100ml pg 100 vg 10ml red astaire concentrate, 10 ml pepsi concentrate and 10ml mixed fruits and just let steep for a few days and there you go 300ml for less than 30 quid.
    Have been taking it to next level now and the stuff you can make from basic is just so much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Got a bottle of Cutwood's - Boss reserve today. I'm on the fence about it. Tasted good when I sampled it, but when I got home and filled a tank, with a fresh new coil, it wasn't as nice. It's supposed to be a nutty/cereal with banana ... and I was getting that banana earlier. Now I'm just getting a nutty taste, an above average at best. The coil is a new Atlantis 2, OCC, 0.3 - so it's above the norm for me. I'm hitting it between 50-60w. Trying to find a sweet spot. Finding when I hit 70w, which is suggested for this coil, the vape is too hot for my liking. BUT, the flavour does get better and I'm finding that banana!

Might switch over to one of the 0.5 coils I'm used to and try it around 30w, where I'm at usually. See if that banana comes out more. Thinking the vape is just too hot for me. Also that the juice may just need some steeping, though usually with pre-bottled stuff, there's no need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Scorpion Blood all up in my grill.
    I still have a bottle of HoL's Perique that I haven't touched - not looking forward to rewicking every day or two with that stuff. It'll worth it though. Maybe. Yes.

Between those two that's all I'll be vaping for the next 2-3 months. The amount of new juices nowadays has me flummoxed, I'll end up in a whirlpool of indecision and then go for the same shít again just to be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Glebee

Mmm..... Doughnuts from Random Juice Co.

Very sweet but flavour is delish

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

T-juice Red Astaire in one tank, Wingnuts Roobard in another, Wingnuts Odins blood in another and there's one somewhere around with Wingnuts Ectoplasmic.

I like switching around my flavours a lot.

Hi I'm Nuttyboy and I'm a juice addict.

Here are my 'reviews' of three Namber Juices, yes the famous Grimmgreen e-liquids.
    All were steeped for about three weeks (just because I had tons of liquids to vape!):

Caramelized Bananas 6mg
    Smells amazing. Caramel is nice and sweet, with that molasses type hint on the exhale.
    No banana. Not anywhere. I vaped it all up just for the lovely caramel flavour but as for marks out of 5 I'd give it 2.5/5.

Doughnut Pounder 6mg
    Again, you'd put this in a bowl and let the smell infuse your house, its incredible.
    Its a shame thats where it ends. This stuff was actually the first one I tried (straight after I got it, before deciding to steep them all for the 3 weeks mentioned above). Its tasted like a wet dirty sock smells. I'm not exaggerating, I nearly threw up. No doughnut to be had here. The flavour was mildly sweet on the exhale though and rather than bin it I forced it through a Kanger Subtank mini at .5ohm at around 25w just to burn the rubbish up. Wholly dissapointing. I actually wrote to NamberJuice on their website to say what it tasted like (as above), ask if the batch was ok (or if it was maybe a fake - I got it from pink mule I think), or how long I should steep it for or any tips at all for getting anything from this juice, as polite as I could be. No response was given. (0/5 - purely on the juice)

Blueberry Violence 12mg
    Its supposed to be blueberries and cinnamon.
    Its cinnamon.
    OK maybe a very feint sweet hint of an aftertaste.
    I do like cinnamon.
    Just not by itself. (1/5)

Being a big GrimmGreen fan I was really looking forward to these juices, especially doughnut pounder and was utterly dissapointed by them. Customer service has to be regarded as non existant too. Will not be trying any more Namberjuices. (Shamberjuices?)
    A quick follow up on this one, I emailed them again after writing this and got a very quick reply.
    It appears they did indeed try to make it right back then, but their mail must have gotten into my yahoo spam folder because I didn't see it.
    I therefore retract my comments on their customer service, however the juice reviews still stand. They have offered to send out some juice to me from their latest line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

grindle wrote: »
    Scorpion Blood all up in my grill.
    I still have a bottle of HoL's Perique that I haven't touched - not looking forward to rewicking every day or two with that stuff. It'll worth it though. Maybe. Yes.

Between those two that's all I'll be vaping for the next 2-3 months. The amount of new juices nowadays has me flummoxed, I'll end up in a whirlpool of indecision and then go for the same shít again just to be safe.

I've got a bottle of HOL perique too sitting in my drawer. I wasn't overly impressed the couple of times I've tried it, and yes, barely get through one tank in a kayfun before the coil/wick is completely covered in gunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

TinCool wrote: »
    I've got a bottle of HOL perique too sitting in my drawer. I wasn't overly impressed the couple of times I've tried it, and yes, barely get through one tank in a kayfun before the coil/wick is completely covered in gunk.

Apparently wrapping your wick in SS mesh saves you from having to rewick for a long time.

http://i.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/22xmen/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

They have offered to send out some juice to me from their latest line.

Nice one. I might just email them now telling them they are right ***** and then see what falls in my lap.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Nice one. I might just email them now telling them they are right ***** and then see what falls in my lap.
    Ha! They ain't that stupid, I had to supply the batch number on the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Apparently wrapping your wick in SS mesh saves you from having to rewick for a long time.

http://i.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/22xmen/

Has a limited effect with Perique. The crud from this juice encapsulates the coil until it barely sizzles & the mesh under the coil gets clogged up. :(

Diablos Highlander is tasting a bit better on the dripper I have to say, its vapable now anyway.
    I find the first hit is the best and it trails away after the second and third hits. (wick still saturated!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Lads what some of the best tasting juices? I know taste is subjective but I assume some will be a common hit among most. I have unicorn milk and I really like that. I also ordered Zombie Blood from ivape.

Lads what some of the best tasting juices? I know taste is subjective but I assume some will be a common hit among most. I have unicorn milk and I really like that. I also ordered Zombie Blood from ivape.

Depends on what flavours you like best. Since you like unicorn milk, I'd recommend Beard Vape #05, it's a New York cheese cake with strawberries, it's good stuff. If you like butterscotch, then I'd suggest trying Claim your throne, by King's crown, if you like banana, then you could do worse than monkey business, from Velvet cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

+1 on claim your Throne, someone on this forum sent me a bottle because he didn't like it but I flipping loved it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

These all sound nice. Thanks guys!

Claim your throne is too moreish I only buy it as a treat now and then. Because I run through a 30ml bottle in little over 2 days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Wingnuts Nut Juice and T Juice Red Astaire.
    First time to try either of these and they are delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yeah, Red Astaire seems to be one of those juices that everybody loves.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but at the moment I'm using VIP strawberry mixed with Vaping Dog lime, and it's genuinely delish.

That said, I'll be dumping it in the bin once my bottle of chewie cherry by vape swag arrives :D

I'd like Red Astaire, I think, but no way I'm vaping such high PG. I wish they did at least a 60vg/40pg version

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I can't believe I'm saying this, but at the moment I'm using VIP strawberry mixed with Vaping Dog lime, and it's genuinely delish.

There's just something about that Vaping Dog lime , I literally mix it with every juice combination I make . If I could find a concentrate of that flavour I'd be set for life .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I'd like Red Astaire, I think, but no way I'm vaping such high PG. I wish they did at least a 60vg/40pg version

Red Astaire is available as a concentrate from ezsmoke so you could mix your preferred VG/PG base.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

So today I have vaped-

Beard no 5
    Nicks smoked custard plus
    And
    Diy-all tjuice-
    Jack the ripple
    Ty4
    Colonel custard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

jonski wrote: »
    There's just something about that Vaping Dog lime , I literally mix it with every juice combination I make . If I could find a concentrate of that flavour I'd be set for life .

I'd love to find a concentrate of it, it's genuinely lovely. Cant believe I'm saying that about Vaping Dog :D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

T Juice Black 'n' Blue.
    Tasty, but its no Red Astaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I'd love to find a concentrate of it, it's genuinely lovely. Cant believe I'm saying that about Vaping Dog :D

Sherbet lemon sweets

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

Feel life - energy mint 18mg and delux tobacco 18mg its the best liquid ever although its a bit hard on the coils.

Advertisement