Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options
  • 27-04-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Interested to see who is vaping what.

My current ADV is liqua French pipe. I change between this and Hangsen spearmint as it's dirt cheap and hits the spot. I'm also slowly making my way through my 5th or 6th bottle of Rocket Fuel Vapes Limerick for a change every now and then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I'm on the MBV Banana Nut Bread 6mg. I didn't like any of these MBV's I acquired from another poster and traded 2 of 4 away keeping 10mls of the 2 I traded to do a like for like swap.

I now absolutely love the 2 I traded away now that I've vaped the 10mls I had left. It was peanut butter and sticky bun. Sticky Bun went great with the vanilla custard Cagey sent me. I've now traded away the vanilla custard and the Campfire I acquired in in the MBV trade for some Grinch Ice, I'll let you know tomorrow.

An Post are making a fortune out of me :eek:

Speaking of Liqua, I liked their Cuban Tobacco but it wasn't quite enough for me. It was way more nutty than cigar like. I had a delicious juice called Apis which was hard to fully identify, but it had nut and vanilla notes. I'm going to get some Cuban from Liqua and throw in a bit of Hangsen vanilla (crap on it's own but you'd never know it was Hangsen when added to others for flavour) and I reckon that's going to be a nice vape.

Need to get in to DIY. It's expensive to get started though and I'm a bit broke. I really want to try Red Astaire but I'm scared to waste the money on the concentrates if I don't like it.

Edit: Sorry, this would have been better in the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

MBV Capone - 8/10
    Rum flavour. Nice ADV. Has to steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

HOL Eden - Nice mix of tobacco and apple, wouldn't vape it all day though.

Vape Swag Bantha Milk - Blue raspberry slushie, nice but pretty sweet, again wouldn't vape it all day so I'm switching back and forth between the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

All day vape, either home made T-Juice Mentice at 50/50, 6mg or Gin's Addiction.

Evening, The Schwartz The Upside or Unicorn Milk.

Currently waiting on the delivery of Snake Oil. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

been swapping between two home made ones the last few days.

Toffee Caramel with Pistachio and the other a nice strong black licorice.
    The Toffee seem to numb the taste buds a little after a while but the Licorice wakes them up again, a very nice contrast as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Beard Vape 32, or is it 64?

Actually, it's both because I topped up with the wrong one, so this is one messed up juice.

Not too bad though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

MBV Hawk Sauce 6/10,fruit flavour is a bit overpowering after a while,might have steeped it too long,MBV Dutch Apple Pie 8/10,very nice,Liqua Turkish 8/10,nice and smooth for ADV and Dekang RY4 7/10,good throat hit and good flavour,probably my favourite RY4.
    Have the Diablo range also,only tried Highlander so far and it's good,8/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 noelyf

MBV Chai summer blend mostly sometimes MBV Bavarian cream with a dash of cinnamon. Any feedback on Gins Addiction Lardy? I heard it was kind of an Absinthe flavour?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Wingnuts Cola, T-juice High Voltage, MBV Thug Juice, and Easy-juice Spearmint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I don't have an ADV now,I do a round robin with about 25 flavours rocking between 6mg & 24mg,all depends on what atty's I'm using.
    The flavourings are from Wingnut's,Diablo,Liqua,Namber,MBV,Viking King,Triphammer,Moms n Pops & Artisans & too many more to list here.
    In the car out shopping I take Wingnut's Nut Juice & Liqua French Pipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

My problem is any of the juices I'd love to have as an ADV are premium prices :/ maybe that's why?

I'm off into town and will drop into iVape today for some juice, not sure what to get, fancy some kind of melon flavour. Hard to get a real good one of that.

Finished the Beard vape #05 I got last week, and been just emptying random bottles from the vape press since.

Might have to do another MBV order ... Banana cream pie, butter pecan, banana nut bread, that type of thing. Only trouble with those is they take a week to get here, and at least a week to steep to get the best out of them ... and I need juice NOW! :D so I will pay out more than I want to

Looking on Vaporium, they have a tonne of juices I'd love to try also ... just need funds in the bank huh, also abstract vape have a couple I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

A mix of tobacco flavour and menthol, 24 strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

For the past week I'm vaping the everlovin sh1t out of two juices I picked up in VapeCaffe/smokedifferent on Capel St.
    Both by an American maker called CRFT one is Strawberry Blonde (sort of Strawberry and cream) and the other is Lime Cola.
    When I first tried Strawberry Blonde in the Kanger Sub Tank Mini is was pretty poor so I let both juices steep for a coule of weeks and boy did that make a difference.
    SB (Kanger subtank Mini .5ohm at 13w )is a lush creamy strawberry vape, totally mouthwatering and Lime cola (Kayfun V4 at 1.6ohm 12w) is sharp, limey and sweet on the exhale. Both juices are just lovely. Neither juice does well at higher temps/wattages IMO, both lose flavour drastically. But even at the above settings both produce tons of flavour and vapour.
    CRFT comes in little plastic bottles, 1oz (just under 30ml). No childproof caps or drippers or even plastic pointey nibs here, which is very poor, but the labels have plenty of info on them. Don't remember the price but I don't think they were crazy expensive, I want to say around €13 per bottle?
    I'd give both juices 8/10, with points only docked for having to steep them (which I feel should not be up to the customer) and the bottles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Ran out of juice this morning, so had to make do with vape dog :/

Lime, 0mg. It's actually not too bad.

I have tried two of the Diablo range so far so I'll just repost the 'reviews' I placed on their website:
    Supernatural
    I am going to try all six flavours in a Kanger Subtank mini for some balance.So right after this was delivered I put it in the subtank. Not impressed at all. No real flavour. Then I steeped all juices for a fortnight and the difference was immense. The chocolate is too subtle IMO (or tastes more like coffee) and overpowered by the orange, which is strong and maybe a little chemically, or alcoholy! I think it may benefit from and even longer steep, unfortunately the tiny 10ml bottle meant I vaped it all in two tank loads! 3.5/5 is the grade I would give this juice which is fair I think.

Highlander
    After trying supernatural this is the second juice I'm 'reviewing'. This has had a 3 week steep now so I put it in the Kanger Subtank Mini and immediately took it back out. Almost tasteless and extremely harsh, you'd think this was a higher (than 6mg) nic and heavily PG juice (its 50/50). I put it into a freshly built Zenith V2 dripper at .8ohm and the flavour finally came through, sort of. Its simply too underflavoured for my liking but whats there is reminiscent of Irn Bru to be fair. The throat hit is still overpowering and vaping this gives me the spinners, as if it were a much higher nic. I think this ones needs a lot more work on the flavour end but there is potential. (scored 2/5)

I received some "Grinch Ice" in a trade so that's what I'm vaping today. I was told it's "minty apple" but I'm getting slight apple taste and a bit floral. It's OK. No mint whatsoever which doesn't bother me at all because it's a pain in the ballix trying to get mint/menthol out of a tank.

Here are my 'reviews' of three Namber Juices, yes the famous Grimmgreen e-liquids.
    All were steeped for about three weeks (just because I had tons of liquids to vape!):

Caramelized Bananas 6mg
    Smells amazing. Caramel is nice and sweet, with that molasses type hint on the exhale.
    No banana. Not anywhere. I vaped it all up just for the lovely caramel flavour but as for marks out of 5 I'd give it 2.5/5.

Doughnut Pounder 6mg
    Again, you'd put this in a bowl and let the smell infuse your house, its incredible.
    Its a shame thats where it ends. This stuff was actually the first one I tried (straight after I got it, before deciding to steep them all for the 3 weeks mentioned above). Its tasted like a wet dirty sock smells. I'm not exaggerating, I nearly threw up. No doughnut to be had here. The flavour was mildly sweet on the exhale though and rather than bin it I forced it through a Kanger Subtank mini at .5ohm at around 25w just to burn the rubbish up. Wholly dissapointing. I actually wrote to NamberJuice on their website to say what it tasted like (as above), ask if the batch was ok (or if it was maybe a fake - I got it from pink mule I think), or how long I should steep it for or any tips at all for getting anything from this juice, as polite as I could be. No response was given. (0/5 - purely on the juice)

Blueberry Violence 12mg
    Its supposed to be blueberries and cinnamon.
    Its cinnamon.
    OK maybe a very feint sweet hint of an aftertaste.
    I do like cinnamon.
    Just not by itself. (1/5)

Being a big GrimmGreen fan I was really looking forward to these juices, especially doughnut pounder and was utterly dissapointed by them. Customer service has to be regarded as non existant too. Will not be trying any more Namberjuices. (Shamberjuices?)

Sounds like a waste of money.
    What device/tank/watts did you use them in ?
    I find with some juices that all flavours wont come through if watts are either to high or to low

Didihno wrote:
    Highlander After trying supernatural this is the second juice I'm 'reviewing'. This has had a 3 week steep now so I put it in the Kanger Subtank Mini and immediately took it back out. Almost tasteless and extremely harsh, you'd think this was a higher (than 6mg) nic and heavily PG juice (its 50/50). I put it into a freshly built Zenith V2 dripper at .8ohm and the flavour finally came through, sort of. Its simply too underflavoured for my liking but whats there is reminiscent of Irn Bru to be fair. The throat hit is still overpowering and vaping this gives me the spinners, as if it were a much higher nic. I think this ones needs a lot more work on the flavour end but there is potential. (scored 2/5)

Same as that when I tried it in a Subtank,nearly cut the throat out of me,then I tried it in an Aerotank Mega at about 11w and I found a massive difference, lovely cool and flavoursome vape. Use it daily now.

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Same as that when I tried it in a Subtank,nearly cut the throat out of me,then I tried it in an Aerotank Mega at about 11w and I found a massive difference, lovely cool and flavoursome vape. Use it daily now.
    I agree, yeah. I'm currently vaping it in a .8ohm build on the Zenith v2 (clone) dripper. I'm doing this to eke as much flavour as possible from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Wingnuts fizzy lemonade 12mg with a few drops of swedish fish added

Didihno wrote:
    I agree, yeah. I'm currently vaping it in a .8ohm build on the Zenith v2 (clone) dripper. I'm doing this to eke as much flavour as possible from it.

Hell of a lot of damn technicalities to this vaping but I suppose it's all part of the fun.

I have Highlander 6mg in a Melo with a .5 coil & set at 30.5w & it is a perfect taste,I never steeped any of the Diablo juices.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Sounds like a waste of money.
    What device/tank/watts did you use them in ?
    I find with some juices that all flavours wont come through if watts are either to high or to low
    Oh I can't be sure what I used exactly, but suffice to say they were all used in one or two of Orchid V4 (at .8), Kayfun Lite plus (at 1.something), Kanger subtank mini or Aspire Atlantis (at .5 or 1.2) or one of my drippers (at around .8).
    Wattages, varied wildy to try and find the sweet spots.
    Devices? Mechs, Cloupor Minis, iSticks, Provari P3.
    I really gave them a good shot, except maybe going very sub ohm, which I don't like doing. At around €10 for 15ml's, very dissapointing.
    I'm off the smokes for 2.5 years now so my taste is quite good these days.

I have Highlander 6mg in a Melo with a .5 coil & set at 30.5w & it is a perfect taste,I never steeped any of the Diablo juices.
    You know what, I never thought to push it that high, maybe I'll try that.
    Damn, turns out the coils is reading at 1.4ohms, stuck it on the cloupor at 20w and while the clouds are more impressive, the juice tastes the same to me, actually no, its more chemically and less flavoursome in fact.
    The taste just hit me as I typed that, its like the aftertaste of Disprin, if you know that flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

DIY blackberry menthol thingy. Max VG and very tasty.

Didihno wrote: »
    You know what, I never thought to push it that high, maybe I'll try that.
    Damn, turns out the coils is reading at 1.4ohms, stuck it on the cloupor at 20w and while the clouds are more impressive, the juice tastes the same to me, actually no, its more chemically and less flavoursome in fact.
    The taste just hit me as I typed that, its like the aftertaste of Disprin, if you know that flavour.

I'd put it down to a bad batch,I had to get a few MBV liquids replaced because of ****e juice.

I'd put it down to a bad batch,I had to get a few MBV liquids replaced because of ****e juice.
    Maybe so.
    I have four more Diablo's to check out first though.
    I'd love it if a proper Irish brand were to produce some high end flavourful juice.
    I'd be a guaranteed customer for sure.
    Like I said the Supernatural one had potential, perhaps some more work on flavouring required. I really hope they pull it off but the market is saturated with top juice so you have to be at least as good to even compete.

• Advertisement

Why don't you give it a go making your own stuff ?
    It really isn't that difficult and is just way cheaper once you have some of the initial purchases out of the way.

Advertisement