Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Dr Bill wrote: »
    That and Castle Black are my two favourites from that range. Good to go after about a 3 day steep.

I got Castle Black aswell ;)

Is the way I described as steeping ok ie in the dark and open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I got Castle Black aswell

Is the way I described as steeping ok ie in the dark and open?

I usually give it a good shake, squeeze the bottle till the juice hits the top, close it and another good shake. I do that about 3 times a day.
    Seems to work ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

I usually give it a good shake, squeeze the bottle till the juice hits the top, close it and another good shake. I do that about 3 times a day.
    Seems to work ok.

So you close it while you let it stand? I thought O2 was to get to it?

So you close it while you let it stand? I thought O2 was to get to it?

Yeah I close it after a good shake and squeezing the air out and shaking again. I use this method with Mount baker juices also and some of them I steep for 6/7 weeks, hell of a lot of shaking,sore arms etc but its worth it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Yeah I close it after a good shake and squeezing the air out and shaking again. I use this method with Mount baker juices also and some of them I steep for 6/7 weeks, hell of a lot of shaking,sore arms etc but its worth it in the end.

I use a 7 euro milk frother I got in argos, whip it full of air bubbles and let it sit until air is out then put the lid on, repeat a few times over steeping period

• Advertisement

JH_raheny wrote:
    I use a 7 euro milk frother I got in argos, whip it full of air bubbles and let it sit until air is out then put the lid on, repeat a few times over steeping period

Sounds good, it might ease the stress on the joints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Beard Vape #5 (Strawberry cheesecake) mixed with Cosmic Fog Nutz :)

Beard Vape #5 (Strawberry cheesecake) mixed with Cosmic Fog Nutz

Might give that a go, Ive had a bottle of cosmic fog nutz for a while now, hard to vape on its own.

sort of going between cinnamon swirl and irish cream with the odd hit of liquorice to clear the tastebuds

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I got some liquid in a shop in Amsterdam. 'Goldenrod' by VapeLyfe. Pretty decent. Banana, milk, sugar. 7.5/10. Not ADV though as felt queasy after two days of it.

• Advertisement

All DIY and all MBV concentrates and all damn good I have to say.
    Mixed 100ml of each,60/40 VG/PG,3mg nic,20% concentrate added.

Cinnatoast Munch,similar to Game of Clouds Highgarden.
    Dutch Apple Pie.
    Thug Juice.
    Orange Dream Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

That and Castle Black are my two favourites from that range. Good to go after about a 3 day steep.

I got these 2 the other day as well I like the Castle black but not really digging the high garden maybe a bit too much coconut/vanilla for me a little too sweet imo.
    Haven't steeped either but they do get stored in a dark cold box till needed so might leave the high garden for a while and come back to it and see how it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

The Milkman by One Hit Wonder, Strawberry Cream perfection. 180ml for 60 quid only though. But my god if you like strawberry this is it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

Ive got inne vape liquids Heisenburg (the Blue) its nice on a sub tank with lots of air :)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Just finished a bottle of Five Pawns Castle Long that I've had for over a year, maybe longer.
    It wasn't great to start with, and it wasn't great now! Not horrible, but not amazing for the price. Tonight I'll probably wallop the last of the bottle of Gambit I also bought. That was a lot nicer, but still not €30 a bottle amazing either.

Right now I'm finding it hard to top the Pear Drops by Rep. of Vape, and an amazing spiced caramel vanilla flavour JH Raheny made up. Bloody awesome that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'm definitely worshiping like a dog at the moment, as I've taken to Church by cosmic fog.

Trouble is I did 30ml of the stuff in two days. Back to something less nice now to slow down my juice consumption.

Didihno wrote: »
    Just finished a bottle of Five Pawns Castle Long that I've had for over a year, maybe longer.
    It wasn't great to start with, and it wasn't great now! Not horrible, but not amazing for the price. Tonight I'll probably wallop the last of the bottle of Gambit I also bought. That was a lot nicer, but still not €30 a bottle amazing either.

Right now I'm finding it hard to top the Pear Drops by Rep. of Vape, and an amazing spiced caramel vanilla flavour JH Raheny made up. Bloody awesome that is.

Is that the very dark one ?

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Is that the very dark one ?
    I wouldn't call it very dark, more a golden colour, like honey.
    Its the Deluxe French Vanilla one, or something.
    My taste buds tell me theres cinnamon in there somewhere, could be my imagination but either way its bloody ace.

Didihno wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it very dark, more a golden colour, like honey.
    Its the Deluxe French Vanilla one, or something.
    My taste buds tell me theres cinnamon in there somewhere, could be my imagination but either way its bloody ace.

I'm fairly sure I sent you some of the cinnamon swirl as well, maybe you mixed them as they are nearly same colour, I did by mistake and liked it a lot, cinnamon swirl is really nice mixed with the irish cream as well

Hmmm.
    I know, what was in the unicorn bottles, cos those are the only ones I've vaped so far?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

on boilermaker - hammer at the mo, poor replacement for the milkman but i'll finish the bottle.

anyone know anything close to the milkman thats maybe a little cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Twelve monkeys Kanzi
    ADAM Mr.Meyagi
    Republic of vape Mango Tree

Kanzi is very very tasty,not sure on Mr.Meyagi might be to much of a tea taste.

I like to have 3 juices on the go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

VapeBase 86/15 VG, about 1 year now and with no flavour. Any time a try a flavor I just want my VG back.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

TBD - Nana Custard 30/70 vg, 6mg - I like Bananas and I like Custard, and I absolutely love Bananas and Custard together :), happy haze....

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Low rider by The Fuu, Queens Sorrow by Kings Barrel and MBV's Hawk Sauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

morritty wrote: »
    Low rider by The Fuu, Queens Sorrow by Kings Barrel and MBV's Hawk Sauce

How do you find Queen's Sorrow?
    I find it a bit too strong taste-wise, but makes a great mixer for other that are a bit boring, or ones I don't like too much

How do you find Queen's Sorrow?
    I find it a bit too strong taste-wise, but makes a great mixer for other that are a bit boring, or ones I don't like too much

I love the flavour, i wasn't too sure about the hint of spice at the start, but really enjoying it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

thejuicecabin butter toffee mintoes, tastes exactly like murry mints!

vaping a mix I did from leftovers waffle/maple syrup/french vanilla/cinnamon swirl
    should have done this from the beginning instead of using the flavours seperately, ah well there's always next time

• Advertisement

JH_raheny wrote: »
    vaping a mix I did from leftovers waffle/maple syrup/french vanilla/cinnamon swirl
    should have done this from the beginning instead of using the flavours seperately, ah well there's always next time

Sounds fantastic. Vaping Archer by Kings barrel today, its delicious, love the cinnamon but was actually thinking how it could use a bit of a sugary flavour too

Advertisement