Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ionised wrote: »
    That sounds like me for sure!

I'm now wondering what it will taste like in a Subtank compared to a carto tank that I used with it before

I'm vaping it on the smallest air setting, at 25watts and the flavour is much clearer. Tons of Clouds as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

I'm vaping it on the smallest air setting, at 25watts and the flavour is much clearer. Tons of Clouds as well.

Is that a Subtank Mini?

I have been looking for tanks to replace the Nautilus Mini for flavour. Kayfuns, Lemo Drop, Magma, Stillaire and Atlantis and nothing has beat the Nautilus yet.

Getting a Subtank Mini in the post today, looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

veryvape wrote: »
    Is that a Subtank Mini?

I have been looking for tanks to replace the Nautilus Mini for flavour. Kayfuns, Lemo Drop, Magma, Stillaire and Atlantis and nothing has beat the Nautilus yet.

Getting a Subtank Mini in the post today, looking forward to it

Yes. I find the RBA head gives much better flavour than the stock coils.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Got 30ml of Ry-c10 yesterday.Not sure about it.Its a bit too strong a taste.Probably should have went with a 6mg instead of 12 as its making me cough my guts up when I get a strong throat hit.
    Jurys still out on it. Went back to my Liqua American blend and Carrllos from Wicked. Both are still my all day vape.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    MBV Hawk Sauce 6/10,fruit flavour is a bit overpowering after a while,might have steeped it too long,MBV Dutch Apple Pie 8/10,very nice,Liqua Turkish 8/10,nice and smooth for ADV and Dekang RY4 7/10,good throat hit and good flavour,probably my favourite RY4.
    Have the Diablo range also,only tried Highlander so far and it's good,8/10.

I have the opposite problem with Hawk Sauce. No matter how many extra flavour shots I add it is never very flavourful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I have the opposite problem with Hawk Sauce. No matter how many extra flavour shots I add it is never very flavourful

I gave up on Hawk Sauce,eventually found it to taste like chemicals so dumped it,Thug Juice also went the same route,Diablo Highlander was a much nicer vape but unfortunately Diablo has gone out of business now.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I gave up on Hawk Sauce,eventually found it to taste like chemicals so dumped it,Thug Juice also went the same route,Diablo Highlander was a much nicer vape but unfortunately Diablo has gone out of business now.:mad:

I love Hawk Sauce,taste & clouds,I got 6mg,80vg 20pg & 4 shots,on an rda dual coil at .2 at 50w.
    You must of got a bad mix Doc because it is one of my favourites,I'll try the concentrate next time.

I love Hawk Sauce,taste & clouds,I got 6mg,80vg 20pg & 4 shots,on an rda dual coil at .2 at 50w.
    You must of got a bad mix Doc because it is one of my favourites,I'll try the concentrate next time.

I've noticed that with some of the MBV ready mixed, very hard to get a consistant mix, I got a dutch apple pie from yourself and it was delicious,ordered it twice with various flavour shots and it never tasted the same
    Msame

I've noticed that with some of the MBV ready mixed, very hard to get a consistant mix, I got a dutch apple pie from yourself and it was delicious,ordered it twice with various flavour shots and it never tasted the same
    Msame

I have had to scrap 3 MBV liquids,they were rotten,he did replace them with other flavours.
    The biggest problem is 2 to 3 weeks steeping waitng to see if it is schite or not.

Phone is'nt letting me do full replies, anyway i now use their concentrates and I find a 15% mix perfect in a 70/30 vg/pg base. To date I would say that the MBV concentrates are my favourite,maybe thats because i'm not a fan of recipes, prefer the one shot concentrate to give the desired result.

• Advertisement

Got a new Subtank Mini today. Vaping with Unicorn Milk.

Not too happy with it, it is giving loads of dry hits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Got a new Subtank Mini today. Vaping with Unicorn Milk.

Not too happy with it, it is giving loads of dry hits.

Did you try putting a few drops on to the coil first, maybe a drop on the side holes where the cotton sticks out (assuming you are using the OCC coils)

Did you try putting a few drops on to the coil first, maybe a drop on the side holes where the cotton sticks out (assuming you are using the OCC coils)

Yeah make sure you wet the wick before vaping.:)

I didn't wick it beforehand. It's gotten a little better since I took down the watts from 30 to 20. The coil has been steeped in juice now for about 2 hours so it should be well wicked at this stage. Still not great though.

I didn't wick it beforehand. It's gotten a little better since I took down the watts from 30 to 20. The coil has been steeped in juice now for about 2 hours so it should be well wicked at this stage. Still not great though.

Is it the RBA or stock coil,if it's the RBA I'd re wick it and wet it well as the cotton your vaping now is probably burnt and not very pleasant:(

It's a stock coil, it arrived this morning before I left for work so just bunged a stock coil in. Bought it for the RBA piece though. Beginning to think I may have just destroyed the coil being too eager this morning.

It's a stock coil, it arrived this morning before I left for work so just bunged a stock coil in. Bought it for the RBA piece though. Beginning to think I may have just destroyed the coil being too eager this morning.

There should be 2 stock coils,bang the other one in and don't forget to wet it,down the top and both sides.

Unscrew the base & coil,stick a thickish needle or safety pin straight into the 2 wicking holes,screw back base & do a quick prime,give it 2 quick sharp sucks on your driptip with no power,if you see bubbles coming up from the coil,it means it is wicking ok.

I was a bit too quick on posting,I didn't see all them posts before me..

Unscrew the base & coil,stick a thickish needle or safety pin straight into the 2 wicking holes,screw back base & do a quick prime,give it 2 quick sharp sucks on your driptip with no power,if you see bubbles coming up from the coil,it means it is wicking ok.

I was a bit too quick on posting,I didn't see all them posts before me..

Great advice, stuck a fork into the channels, got the bubbles and now it's vaping beautifully now, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Great advice, stuck a fork into the channels, got the bubbles and now it's vaping beautifully now, thanks!

Hiya.
    Is this you ?
    [url]Http://www.veryvape.com/[/url]

If so, congrats. Great idea.
    Are you using a scraper or expecting the vendors to update you ?

Look forward to when you get categorization working.

Hopefully, it'll generate support for local dealers. And if it generates a wee bit of competition without killing the margins needed to trade and survive in this sad country - all the better.
    We have some fantastic shops / sites in Ireland, staffed by people who really know their s#it and deserve our support.
    Although, realistically, like everything - occasionally they wont be able to compete on price - imho they won't be bettered for service.

There are so many ways around of looking for prices internationally. I love the idea that this site focuses on Irish sellers specifically.
    So again , if it is you - well done.

• Advertisement

Hi Shinobollo,

Thanks for the great feedback!
    I use a scraper to get the prices, I update about 7 o'clock each evening. I am currently working on categorisation though it wont be perfect as all shops have different systems. The plan is to get the site working really well for Ireland and then move onto UK though you will be able to filter by country. Still very early days, I was unsure whether to even put it live in its current state but I was finding it useful so i hope others will too.

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Tried Cosmic Fog for the first time today. Mothers Milk was fairly nice. Thought Kryotonite was weird, don't know why its so popular. Both overpriced mind.

J Mysterio wrote:
    Tried Cosmic Fog for the first time today. Mothers Milk was fairly nice. Thought Kryotonite was weird, don't know why its so popular. Both overpriced mind.

Overpriced deffo, had Nutz and didnt like it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

J Mysterio wrote: »

Overpriced is right. The shocker didn't taste of anything to me, shockingly bland maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

EGriff wrote: »
    Overpriced is right. The shocker didn't taste of anything to me, shockingly bland maybe.
    Had the shocker before too, unvapable.
    Crazy harsh throat hit (12mg) and more than one puff made me cough.
    Awful.

Didihno wrote: »
    Had the shocker before too, unvapable.
    Crazy harsh throat hit (12mg) and more than one puff made me cough.
    Awful.

I found that adding some to a plainish tobacco flavour was quite tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Shinobollo wrote: »
    I found that adding some to a plainish tobacco flavour was quite tasty
    I'm of the opinion that you should not have to add anything to a bottle of juice that costs €25.

Didihno wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that you should not have to add anything to a bottle of juice that costs €25.

I got it for 17.50 but regardless I get your point. I have a habit of mixing things though, looking for something slightly different.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Today , im vaping premo verde from T-juice.
    I made an 80/20 vg/pg mix with 15% concentrate on saturday and let it steep.

I don't really go for tobacco flavours , but i thought i'd give it a whirl.
    To my surprise its really nice , not to strong.
    And the clouds , my god the clouds !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Picked up some Perino, Cream Berry today... Properly gorgeous liquid! This could give The Upside, by The Schwartz, a run for its money!

http://www.perinolondon.com/

Advertisement