Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Any recommendations on a juice with nice cigarette flavor that isnt sweet?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Any recommendations on a juice with nice cigarette flavor that isnt sweet?

The Liqua American Blend is nice.The traditional tobacco by Liqua has a slightly stronger taste but its not as sweet as some of the stuff out there.

Give both a shot.Ecigerettes world have them for 3.50 euros for 10ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 masonlvvy

halo e juice 6mg...tribeca

Hellrazer wrote: »
    The Liqua American Blend is nice.The traditional tobacco by Liqua has a slightly stronger taste but its not as sweet as some of the stuff out there.

Give both a shot.Ecigerettes world have them for 3.50 euros for 10ml.

http://ecigarettesworld.ie/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=American+Blend

Which one?

http://ecigarettesworld.ie/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=traditional+tobacco

Again, just that they are similar prices and names but different all the same.

Is there a discount code for them, thanks!

Edit..just reading they're descriptions as taste being sweet, I dont want sweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Shinobollo wrote: »
    I got it for 17.50 but regardless I get your point. I have a habit of mixing things though, looking for something slightly different.
    Lol, I do it all the time too mate!
    Hmmm. this juice is nice but what if I add a few drops of that there cola....ooo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Edit..just reading they're descriptions as taste being sweet, I dont want sweet...

Neither are sweet despite the reviews.
    I prefer the American blend myself.But the traditional isn't bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Lardy wrote: »
    Picked up some Perino, Cream Berry today... Properly gorgeous liquid! This could give The Upside, by The Schwartz, a run for its money!

Just ordered some! Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Vaping a homemade juice Id left in the my drawer for 6 weeks as I didn't like it initially. It was my first attempt to clone Wingnuts Nut Juice.

Fully steeped and its great. Not the same as the Nut Juice but im delighted with it now I must say!!! Obviously when a juice has 5 or 6 different concentrates the steeping time is a lot longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Trond wrote: »
    Vaping a homemade juice Id left in the my drawer for 6 weeks as I didn't like it initially. It was my first attempt to clone Wingnuts Nut Juice.

Fully steeped and its great. Not the same as the Nut Juice but im delighted with it now I must say!!! Obviously when a juice has 5 or 6 different concentrates the steeping time is a lot longer.

Could you pm the receipe,top secret of course;)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Could you pm the receipe,top secret of course;)

I will indeed. I have a screen shot of the recipe on my other phone that's at home so I'll send it on to you this evening.

Ive only had two attempts at it so far so I reckon I can do better. Im well overdue a mixing session as well.

• Advertisement

Trond wrote: »
    I will indeed. I have a screen shot of the recipe on my other phone that's at home so I'll send it on to you this evening.

Ive only had two attempts at it so far so I reckon I can do better. Im well overdue a mixing session as well.

Appreciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I'm back on the homemade irish cream today, only mixed it about a week ago so could probably do with a little more time steeping as it's not as rich as first time I made it.

Appreciated:)

Forgot to mention it vaped a lot better than I expected straight away but tasting it after a 4-6 steep its far nicer and more complex....

Trond wrote:
    Forgot to mention it vaped a lot better than I expected straight away but tasting it after a 4-6 steep its far nicer and more complex....

Was that 4/6 days or weeks

Was that 4/6 days or weeks

Weeks!

Although as I said it did vape well straight away as well. I think the steeping allowed the more subtle flavours to come through. (in some cases a bit too much so thats why I plan to reduce the %'s of the two I mentioned)

Trond wrote:
    Weeks!

Although as I said it did vape well straight away as well. I think the steeping allowed the more subtle flavours to come through. (in some cases a bit too much so thats why I plan to reduce the %'s of the two I mentioned)

Looking forward to getting the rest of the ingrediants for this one and giving it a try. Nut Juice is in my top 3 at the moment and has been for a while now.

Looking forward to getting the rest of the ingrediants for this one and giving it a try. Nut Juice is in my top 3 at the moment and has been for a while now.

I hope you like it anyway!

Its obviously different than the real stuff but as I said reducing the caramel and cake batter %'s and increasing the hazelnut (or other nutty concentrates) should do the job.

Keep me posted !

Will do

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Currently vaping a Virginia juice, really liking it, got a bottle of Fitzgerald by chapter XII vapors excited to give it a go!

Just tested a Danish Cinnamon Swirll I made and it is flipping spot on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Just tested a Danish Cinnamon Swirll I made and it is flipping spot on
    Oh, that sounds real nice!

Didihno wrote: »
    Oh, that sounds real nice!

PM me your address and I'll post you a bottle to try :)

House of Liquid do a very authentic tasting Cinnamon type juice.

If you like cinnamon id recommend it v highly.

http://www.houseofliquid.com/product-p/k-cinnamon-cookies.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Vaping like crazy on Fitzgerald, it's so good!

Heres a question.

Does anyone mix different juices together?

Bought a bottle of Liqua Bright yesterday and to be honest the taste was rotten.Really artificial and kinda chemical taste so I added some ryc10 and liqua traditional to it and it completely changed it. If I had remembered the quantities I mixed it in Id be set up with a new all day vape.
    I basically just kept adding until I got where I liked it.

Any harm in doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Heres a question.

Does anyone mix different juices together?

Bought a bottle of Liqua Bright yesterday and to be honest the taste was rotten.Really artificial and kinda chemical taste so I added some ryc10 and liqua traditional to it and it completely changed it. If I had remembered the quantities I mixed it in Id be set up with a new all day vape.
    I basically just kept adding until I got where I liked it.

Any harm in doing this?

Do it all the time. Most of the time I use liqua virginia as a base for adding fruit flavours. I've gone off straight tobacco flavours but struggle with the sweetness of fruit flavours. Liqua Virginia is a very straightforward simple and plain tobacco.
    So I have Blu-Bacco. (Blueberry). ScubaT (Scubas Orange - yum) and T-Shock (The Shocker) mixes on the go at the moment. Typically I use 1/4 to 1/3 fruit flavour. These are my own names - to remind me of the tobacco / fruit mix.

My favourite at the moment though (and I'll probably be blasted for mixing these) is "Peachee Snout"
    75% Biker Snout and 25% Peachee Fields. This is absolutely gorgeous in a subtank.
    Both juices are available from Abstract Vape and Ross is just sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yeah... I regularly mix premade liquids too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Back in the Dekang days,I used to mix Bubble Gum with all the other Dekang liquids,tasted good then but schit now compared to what we have these days.

Game of clouds "HighGarden"

Deep, dark and uncompromising. Highgarden boldly blends bourbon vanilla with roasted almonds and caramel with a hint of coconut...

Went for it coz I love coconut and its by far the nicest vape ive had since I started 6 weeks ago. It says it needs steeping and im a newb but I read you can leave it open in a dark place for a few days so doing that.

• Advertisement

Went for it coz I love coconut and its by far the nicest vape ive had since I started 6 weeks ago. It says it needs steeping and im a newb but I read you can leave it open in a dark place for a few days so doing that.

That and Castle Black are my two favourites from that range. Good to go after about a 3 day steep.

Advertisement