Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ze Bulli

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

paid for my Line today ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

$90 Alec?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

alec76 wrote: »
    paid for my Line today ...

Paid aswell, I assume once we posted in the original thread, we just pay and wait. They should have posted the list of users that had signed up, specialy when they took the original thread down...

derra wrote: »
    $90 Alec?

$103.88 for me...

Line was 80
    Tracked airmail 20
    Paypal fee 3.88

Gryzor wrote: »
    $103.88 for me...

Line was 80
    Tracked airmail 20
    Paypal fee 3.88

Nice one, I have'nt paid yet, got confused with something earlier.
    It was mentioned before that the list was being split into groups with PayPal requests being sent to each group before shipping. Watch this space anyhow.

• Advertisement

derra wrote: »
    $90 Alec?

Sent payment for Line.

It better be good as i'm broke :D, considering selling the Lavatube before i even get it or try it for that matter.

Not getting mesh till i get the Line and see what it's like.

I can feel your pain derra :) i have to cut off my spending aswell :) Bloody gadget mania , can't control it at all .... We have to stop arms race :) Although I'll just buy Mega patriot ( tigra selling it already ) and that it , no more stupid spending :)

I know your pain derra :) i have to cut off my spending aswell :)Bloody gadget mania , can't control it at all .... We have to stop arms race :) Although I'll just buy Mega patriot ( tigra selling it already ) and that it , no more stupid spending :)

:D
    I would like to buy one of those but i must resist for now Alec.

However, a fella on UKVapers is promoting all things Russian at the moment and this caught my eye....

Similar to Bulli but hole in bottom of base? Better this way?
    http://ukvapers.com/topic/11987-russian-mod-samoctrutka/
    55a695f652.jpg
    0e1061db7a.jpg

Another cheaper version is also on that thread.
    No PayPal option, only bank transfer.

Similar to Bulli but hole in bottom of base? Better this way?
    They are saying it is better , but not by much..... same as patriot -- air hole in buttom , coil would be just above it
    btw it is possible to get bulli , the only thing you have to contact Cetin in private( from what i've heard -- he is still making them , selling batches to third party sellers )

• Advertisement

They are saying it is better , but not by much.....
    btw it is possible to get bulli , the only thing you have to contact Cetin in private( from what i've heard -- he is still making them , selling batches to third party sellers )

I was going to ask him for one when i bought some wick :rolleyes:
    Hopefully the Bulli and Line will be enough for long time.

The problem is, every time we turn computer on there is a new Mod in the world!

The problem is, every time we turn computer on there is a new Mod in the world!
    true , although we need one or two atties for everyday use ( bulii-patriot etc) at work, going out and another one for vaping at home ( with better taste production , i hope Line would be The One ,i really do :)

Some handy tool for easy winding , got the idea from different board ( took me about 5 min to make it :)

20111228132117542.th.jpg

20111228122548637.th.jpg

Very good Alec, saw a couple bit similar to that before over on the ECF forum.

Another simple one you will know from ecigtalk.ru....

9a6494776c.jpg
    72b17d753c.jpg

Any update on the Line?? Can never find anything in that vaporwall forum :o

Any update on the Line?? Can never find anything in that vaporwall forum :o

Looking at the end of this month according to posts by the fella selling them.

I ordered the one in your first link, took about 3 weeks to arrive. Was over christmas though. It'll do the job, keep expecting it to blow up in my face, very cheap :eek:

May order one soon, have a funny feeling there is gonna be alot of impulse buying from that site !
    keep expecting it to blow up in my face, very cheap :eek:

:D

This be any good i wonder :pac:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320
    sku_1320_1.jpg

• Advertisement

May order one soon, have a funny feeling there is gonna be alot of impulse buying from that site !
    Great place to buy small things ( got few 18650 batteries ,saorview box, hdmi cables etc. )
    This be any good i wonder
    probably wouldn't last too long , but for this kinda price u could get a new one every month :)

offtopic alec, but have you a link to the saorview box??

Gryzor, pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Pair of pliers and a blowtorch - sorted. :eek: :D

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Pair of pliers and a blowtorch - sorted. :eek: :D

You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? :D

pulp-fiction-quotes-24.jpg

The ball is rollin' ....
    ''Production at turners started today.
    We made test for leakage on 20 lines. leakage on the line is no longer possible.''
    Did'nt know there was an issue before with leakage but they have made some updates from the first batch so all is good.
    p1000457n.jpg

Think i read on ukvapers that he's bound by the coop rules aswell, in that he has to have them shipped by month end...

Think i read on ukvapers that he's bound by the coop rules aswell, in that he has to have them shipped by month end...

Seems to be on schedule anyway.
    Looking forward to getting it i must say, also looking forward to being able to see the liquid again.
    Miss that aspect from starting off with the eGo tanks even though it's no problem dripping into the Bulli.

Dipped back into the disposables earlier and expecting a Joye 306 in the morning, supposed to be fairly decent.

Managed to break my Bulli, i just could'nt leave it alone :rolleyes:
    There is a wire connected from the bottom of the atty(connected to little bead) to the positive screw which is where it disconnected..

I poked a screwdriver gently through the hole where the screw should be and managed to push out the centre piece of the 510 connection to get hold of the wire. Thats just the ring part that you see, it pushes out with silicone attached.

Sent the wire back through the base and back out through the positive screw hole and i think i got the 510 connection piece back in good enough and not damage the silicone surrounding.
    Sent Cetin a message about sending me a replacement screw so i can solder back on the wire or i might just solder it back on as it is.

34hie5g.jpg

• Advertisement

I think u have to disassemble it altogether ( pull out 510 connector, solder wire and finally u have to use thermal resistant glue ) , only way to fix it.....
    http://www.ecigtalk.ru/forum/f73/t7900.html

Advertisement