Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ooni pizza ovens & accessories thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    The food centre Lucan has pre made dough balls, 4 of them for 4 euro (robbed this from the pizza ovens thread!) might be worth stocking up for the summer pizza partys!

The missus got me a pizza oven but as said above, the default one is 50mBar and she didnt know otherwise, either would I have tbh!!
    Customer service were great, returns label created and the correct one was sent as soon as told them we shipped the other one back. Should have it this week.

That’s good that their Customer Service was good as they have taken a bit of a slating on here at times

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ordered last Sunday, they still haven't gotten around to shipping it

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

adrian522 wrote: »
    Ordered last Sunday, they still haven't gotten around to shipping it

Takes a few days for notifications to come through.. be patient..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I thought I was being patient :)

Has taken some posters months to get theirs and most at the very least a couple of weeks. Not sure if the lead time has improved recently though

• Advertisement

Months? Might have been a bit premature buying the dough ingredients in that case....
    This is estimated to dispatch from our warehouses in approximately 2 - 5 working days.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Months? Might have been a bit premature buying the dough ingredients in that case....

Yep months, if you read earlier posts in this thread, some posters ordered in Nov but didn’t get it until March. I think supply has improved though but it could defo still take a few weeks to receive it

But that was when they didn't have stock presumably? They are saying the ovens are in stock now so hopefully it won't take that long.

But that was when they didn't have stock presumably? They are saying the ovens are in stock now so hopefully it won't take that long.

Yes possibly, I ordered mine on 13th Jan and received it on 29th Jan so hopefully you will get it quite quickly

I was 5/6 days waiting for shipping confirmation then it made it to Lille, stayed there for a few days then I can home and it was at my door, and that morning was still saying Lille.. I was 12/13 days in all waiting for delivering..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭picachu

Hello,

Is that most recent code still working? Its spinning for me.

I got 10% off with the code posted earlier. (GW10%-11204) That was last Sunday, try changing the last number from 4 to 5 if it doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭picachu

I got 10% off with the code posted earlier. (GW10%-11204) That was last Sunday, try changing the last number from 4 to 5 if it doesn't work.

Thanks for that. My wife found one online as well.

OONIUPGRADE21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Ordered about 2 weeks ago and it took about 10 days or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭nialler1978

Very much appreciate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aido_H

GW10%-11205 worked for me Wednesday

Aido_H wrote: »
    GW10%-11205 worked for me Wednesday

That worked for me last night as a trial run.

Weirdly, I got no email or tracking number from Ooni since the confirmation email, oven arrived today. 9 days on from ordering.

Happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭budgemook

Ordered May 7th. No update on tracking since May 12th. Raised a ticket yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭nialler1978

budgemook wrote: »
    Ordered May 7th. No update on tracking since May 12th. Raised a ticket yesterday.

Was the update on the 12th a GLS notification that the parcel had been handed over and you have raised it with GLS? Or have you contacted Ooni?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭budgemook

Was the update on the 12th a GLS notification that the parcel had been handed over and you have raised it with GLS? Or have you contacted Ooni?

I raised a ticket with Ooni - got a response today saying they'll look into it.

EDIT - I just noticed that they got back to me today saying they'll send me a new one and recall the original one from GLS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Technique

Not directly Ooni related, but Lidl are doing pizza peels for €9.99 in this week's specials. Just bought two for the same price as I was going to order one online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Weirdly, I got no email or tracking number from Ooni since the confirmation email, oven arrived today. 9 days on from ordering.

Happy enough with that.
    Depending on what you ordered, it can take a longer time for delivery - I ordered a Kodi 16 in February, got a few 'We're still working on it' update mails, because the items were back ordered until late May, linking to their FAQ page. Finally, today I got a shipping notification.

Looking forward to a Pizza-filled summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Faze11

Technique wrote: »
    Not directly Ooni related, but Lidl are doing pizza peels for €9.99 in this week's specials. Just bought two for the same price as I was going to order one online.

Bought this. Perfect for price.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

Hello, I know that this is an ooni thread but does anyone know of any discount codes for a Gozney Roccbox, had a look online but couldn’t find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

dubdamo wrote: »
    Hello, I know that this is an ooni thread but does anyone know of any discount codes for a Gozney Roccbox, had a look online but couldn’t find any.

This is a common question on the Gozney facebook group, there seems to never be any discount. You might pick up a free cover or turning peel on Black Friday if you are willing to wait that long.

I believe they are doing a free cover in US for July 4th but that may only be for US.
    I bought one, it very solid and well made. The Pizza's are great too. The delivery took 3-4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

budgemook wrote: »
    I raised a ticket with Ooni - got a response today saying they'll look into it.

EDIT - I just noticed that they got back to me today saying they'll send me a new one and recall the original one from GLS.
    In a similar boat, no sign of the GLS tracking the oven bar the initial message. opened a ticket with Ooni:
    the fulfillment team has just got back to me to inform me GLS will have to investigate this issue.
    This may take up to 10 working days, however I will be pressing them for an answer before that.

Looks like I'll have to wait longer for my "Summer of Pizzas"

Got an email today that Ooni are launching a 16’ Karu, clear door, built in thermometer … looks the business

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Got an email today that Ooni are launching a 16’ Karu, clear door, built in thermometer … looks the business

Have you seen the price?!? €799! Even if there were still 20% off it would be crazy! Especially as they are still charging extra for the gas adapter.

• Advertisement

Have you seen the price?!? €799! Even if there were still 20% off it would be crazy! Especially as they are still charging extra for the gas adapter.

WOW!!! No I hadn’t seen the price but that is fairly eye watering

Advertisement