Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ooni pizza ovens & accessories thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Sup08 wrote: »
    What company delivers from them and what country does it originate from?

I got message about delivery today, 2 parcels, but no email from ooni. I have accounted for all other deliveries due from other companies. Thanks

GLS and Netherlands by the looks of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Think others had said it is DPD and it comes from Holland

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Think others had said it is DPD and it comes from Holland

edit -GLS if bought direct from Ooni, DPD if bought from Meadows and Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Yeah, parcel originated in Netherlands with DPD. I ordered a cover with mine so hopefully this is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

Ordered the Koda 12 on Sunday night & its been dispatched today with GLS.
    That's a pretty quick dispatch time so would be ordering direct from Ooni rather than Irish stockist if you are impatient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

ongarite wrote: »
    Ordered the Koda 12 on Sunday night & its been dispatched today with GLS.
    That's a pretty quick dispatch time so would be ordering direct from Ooni rather than Irish stockist if you are impatient.

Mine shipped on Sunday and tracking hasn't changed with GLS since then. After waiting a couple of months, a few days won't kill but GLS tracking is awful.

Sup08 wrote: »
    Yeah, parcel originated in Netherlands with DPD. I ordered a cover with mine so hopefully this is it.

Not my ooni. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

I ordered at the weekend from Ooni and got an email from them yesterday advising: "We hereby confirm that on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 a shipment has been handed over to GLS for delivery." When I tracked it via GLS it shows the packages were handed to GLS in the Netherlands.

Getting excited now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but if you ordered accessories at the same it might just be the accessories that have despatched. Bear that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Does anyone know where you can pick up hardwood logs or kindling on the northside of Dublin? Just want to have things ready for when the Karu arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Cocoon wrote: »
    Does anyone know where you can pick up hardwood logs or kindling on the northside of Dublin? Just want to have things ready for when the Karu arrives.

Mulch in Coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Roxirose

GW10%-11203 now works

So turns out the order was my Ooni.
    But I only got the cover for the oven and no oven. Poor form not getting any update/email from Ooni about the delivery or where the oven is. Delivery note states that the oven was due with the cover.

Pizza free Easter weekend so!

The Nal wrote: »
    Mulch in Coolock

This is where I get mine for my BBQ/Smoker. I actually have a load of bags of Ash logs there in the garden if you get stuck, Cocoon, and need a bag and they're not open, send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

This is where I get mine for my BBQ/Smoker. I actually have a load of bags of Ash logs there in the garden if you get stuck, Cocoon, and need a bag and they're not open, send me a PM.

Thanks for the offer $hifty, the oven hasn't shipped yet so should have time to pop down to Mulch and see what they have.

Pipmae wrote: »
    I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but if you ordered accessories at the same it might just be the accessories that have despatched. Bear that in mind.

I checked my order/shipment again and it shows two parcels in delivery - fingers crossed it's everything -- I ordered the Koda 12, cover and a wood peel.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Blizzard wrote: »
    I checked my order/shipment again and it shows two parcels in delivery - fingers crossed it's everything -- I ordered the Koda 12, cover and a wood peel.

Yeah mine showing one parcel moving.. one not!! I fear I may be waiting a bit longer for the oven and its just fire lighters on the way :(

Oven is out for delivery today. Yay!!!

So maybe a pizza weekend after all.

Got in touch with customer service as I never received shipping notice and they sent me the link to both parcels with an apology. Just happy to get it and try out soon. Ordered Ooni Pro on 6rh March. Been buying a lot of bits to go with it like mini iron pans. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Strand1970

Roxirose wrote: »
    GW10%-11203 now works
    Thanks for the code, you saved me 35 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sidford

Anyone's order from last week delivered yet? Ordered on 1st and still in Lille

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Sidford wrote: »

Mine was on the 29th March and arrived on Wednesday. Was in Lille for nearly week and then changed to Dublin and delivered in the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

Mine been stuck in Lille for a few days now.
    Hopefully early next week and can put it to use the following weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Yeah, mine spent the long weekend in Lille and arrived yesterday.

It's well packaged, and I spent a couple of mins searching the box for the legs(they're folded underneath the oven!!)

I won't have time until next weekend to use it, can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭willabur

I ordered some accessories along with the oven.
    accessories arrived yesterday
    the package with the oven is still at the depot in dublin with a note of Parcel in Warehouse/Space limitation delivery vehicle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Ordered on 1st March, shipped on 29th and arrived yesterday.

My Koda 12 arrived by GLS courier about 5:30pm yesterday (ordered via Ooni site)! Delighted and will be trying it out tomorrow. Looks like the other parcel with the cover and wood peel are still in transit to Ireland so hopefully they will arrive monday or tuesday. Hope the rest of you get yours soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sidford

Blizzard wrote: »
    My Koda 12 arrived by GLS courier about 5:30pm yesterday (ordered via Ooni site)! Delighted and will be trying it out tomorrow. Looks like the other parcel with the cover and wood peel are still in transit to Ireland so hopefully they will arrive monday or tuesday. Hope the rest of you get yours soon.

When did you order it?

When did you order it?

I ordered in on March 27; got notification on March 31 that it was being sent out; it arrived 9 April; still waiting on accessories but they are in transit (so hopefully Monday or Tuesday as they didn't arrive today).

Yours should be here soon, have you gotten notification from Ooni that it's on the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭willabur

Hey guys,

Which size propane tank would you recommend for the 12 inch koda. Would expect to use the oven a couple of times per week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Pete123456

willabur wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Which size propane tank would you recommend for the 12 inch koda. Would expect to use the oven a couple of times per week?

Standard 11kg is loads, should do you 6 months or more, the Koda is light enough on gas and you don’t really use it on full tilt unless it’s heating up

Advertisement