Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NHL Regular Season 2014-2015

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

My islanders are going down the pot altogether!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Getting so caught up in this sport. Living in Toronto now after a year in Calgary and I still find myself hunting down Flames games and even caught myself shouting at the laptop tonight as they spent 15 minutes defending a goal lead with their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Getting so caught up in this sport. Living in Toronto now after a year in Calgary and I still find myself hunting down Flames games and even caught myself shouting at the laptop tonight as they spent 15 minutes defending a goal lead with their lives.

Same here, it's such a good game to get into, despite supporting the Leafs! Kind of like a mix of 5-a-side football and hurling with the speed and skill involved. I've watched about 85% of the Leafs games since I got here and it just gets better the more I learn and watch. Sens game was really exciting last week so looking forward to tonight.

Phoenix wrote: »
    Would be great for the city if at least we make the playoffs considering the stamps winning the grey cup too!

The game on Thursday against LA looks like it will decide that. LA has a harder last few games even with Edmonton included as the Canucks have their own spot to play for plus SJ will do their best to stop LA.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Very happy Jets fan here, looking good for the playoffs. 2 shutouts in a row in 2 road games. Certainly doing the business when it matters.

Woop woop. Go Flames Go as the Canadians would say!

Jets and Flames through, happy thread I presume!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Kings not in, i think every team in the playoffs are happy!

RichFTW wrote: »
    Jets and Flames through, happy thread I presume!

Extremely happy. Few nervous moments last night and fatigue took over in the end but got there. Roll on the playoffs.

scottmcb04 wrote: »
    Kings not in, i think every team in the playoffs are happy!

Disrespect the Flames at your peril :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I'm happy that Canucks made the playoffs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Ottawa make it 5 Canadian teams into the playoffs. Amazing season for them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Hawks play Nashville in the first round. With his we're playing I'll go with Nashville in 6 and that's being generous

All this playoff talk, sigh. Be a long time until I experience them as a fan! Rough up Montreal a bit tonight and win the McDavid lottery is my dream. Here's a simulator I've been using for a while now to get my hopes up: http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/

RichFTW wrote: »
    All this playoff talk, sigh. Be a long time until I experience them as a fan! Rough up Montreal a bit tonight and win the McDavid lottery is my dream. Here's a simulator I've been using for a while now to get my hopes up: http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/

I know how you feel. I'm a Sabres fan.

I guess I got a little carried away with the lottery thing. I want Sabres to win it. :P

2h0rQRa.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Going to be a very interesting post season this year. Who are people going for in the next round? Want to throw up the ties and do some predictions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Ducks vs jets. hard to know who well win this.

Hoping ducks win.

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »

Hoping ducks win.

Would fancy the Flames taking the Jets. Horrible record against the Ducks. So Jets for me!

Berserker wrote: »
    Going to be a very interesting post season this year. Who are people going for in the next round? Want to throw up the ties and do some predictions?

All of the games could really go either way, so close to call. Blues, Lightning and Rangers would be the only ones I would put money on at the moment.

cena wrote: »

Hoping ducks win.

Eh, get out. Go Jets Go!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Game centre is now 30 dollars for the playoffs etc

Advertisement