Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

ivytwine wrote: »
    Bargain basement racism.

Wait... I'm Irish and I only do one of these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Go home so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Bargain basement racism.

The "Impact" font makes it so much more cringey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Me too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sligojoek wrote: »

Jesus looks awful smug in that picture. 'Ooooooh, look at me, all resurrected and shít!'

Bargain basement racism.

I can't enjoy a good rasher sandwich while saying the rosary and waving my Irish flag on Christmas Day without someone coming up to me and complaining!!! What's this country coming to!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Always enjoy this thread, never see anything to post up though :(

Did see one today...

*Video of girl singing*

A - "You have to listen to this angle sing, actually made me cry"

B - "She's acute"

Don't think anyone got it except me

The "Impact" font makes it so much more cringey.

The highlight has to be the fact that they left the Shutterstock watermark on!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Fieldog wrote: »
    Army man mate of mine :

Army man "Its offishil, gud tings cum to dem hew wate, I got promowted to SGT just now"

Relative :

What stg mean?

Army man :

Sargent Xxxx xxxxx

Good to know only the best and the brightest will be leading our defence forces. I feel safer tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I love this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

And this one. I've had a crappy few days but they've given me a smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I wish I understood this

I wish I understood this

I've heard some mad ****e in my time but "Africans are aliens" is definitely in the top 10!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Why is everyone changing there pictures france? terrorists attack places all the time but you dont see everyone changing their pictures afgan or paki or england or america or whatever. dont get why france is so special like. and we all know the people changing there pics dont actually care about the france people or what happened. there just doing it for likes. how bout u change your profilers to pictures of the homeless or something that actually means something to irish people like? siryains being taken in by the goverment and rehoused when u have me and mick waitin 4yrs for a place of are own wheres the justice. stop pretending france matters to u when it doesnt. theres other people out there with there own problems just remember"

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So everyone's profile background is the French flag now.

Somebody somewhere will make this attacks about them to get attention 'well at least my family are safe here in Ireland ' etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Fussyonion will you marry me so I can have a goo at all your facebook statuses every day. I don't normally bat for the other side but I can make an exception for you I think.

''siryains''. I'll be laughing at that all evening.:D

Kovu wrote: »
    Fussyonion will you marry me so I can have a goo at all your facebook statuses every day. I don't normally bat for the other side but I can make an exception for you I think.

''siryains''. I'll be laughing at that all evening.:D

I'll accept you as a spouse as long as I get Mod privileges in the Prison forum :pac:

Another cracker:

Some fella changed his FB profile picture to the Italian flag with the caption "Pray for France".

Commenter: "That's the italian flag ya dope"

Original fella: "so pray for italy too, spread the love wheres the harm"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

What happens if I don't change my profile picture to show my support for France?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Why is everyone changing there pictures france? terrorists attack places all the time but you dont see everyone changing their pictures afgan or paki or england or america or whatever. dont get why france is so special like. and we all know the people changing there pics dont actually care about the france people or what happened. there just doing it for likes. how bout u change your profilers to pictures of the homeless or something that actually means something to irish people like? siryains being taken in by the goverment and rehoused when u have me and mick waitin 4yrs for a place of are own wheres the justice. stop pretending france matters to u when it doesnt. theres other people out there with there own problems just remember"

Don't know why you're posting here, do something about this tragedy. Change your profile picture to support her and mick. Where is the justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So everyone's profile background is the French flag now.

Somebody somewhere will make this attacks about them to get attention 'well at least my family are safe here in Ireland ' etc

Twitter was full of it last night, people complaining if anyone dared tweet about something non France. Yer man Boucher Hayes fell over himself to be first to post a pic that was later deemed to be out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fussyonion wrote: »

Telpus

• Registered Users Posts: 16,552 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Saw a good one recently that made me laugh:

Poster: If my mother had been born just 8 days earlier, my brother was 5 years younger, my father was born 10 days later, and I was born on the same day in a different month, I'd have had the winning lottery numbers!

Friend: Did u even buy a ticket?

Poster: Course not, my family all had the wrong birthdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

It all adds up, ISIS leeder ded, lets attak Paris wer der is a mach on ,towsands of peeple at de gaym, ide say de sewisoyd bomer got his toymins Rong, just aswell coz wit all de peepel still in de staydium sayf it cud hav been wurse, if de Irish guverment duzint tayk der finger owt of der howl it cud be crowk park or Aviva next shower of *****

That's how I'm going to spell sewisoyd from now on...

What happens if I don't change my profile picture to show my support for France?

You'll be listed as a terrorist by the NSA.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Fieldog wrote: »
    It all adds up, ISIS leeder ded, lets attak Paris wer der is a mach on ,towsands of peeple at de gaym, ide say de sewisoyd bomer got his toymins Rong, just aswell coz wit all de peepel still in de staydium sayf it cud hav been wurse, if de Irish guverment duzint tayk der finger owt of der howl it cud be crowk park or Aviva next shower of *****

The minds boggles, how does that person get through life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

"So I see all the people of Ireland have a french flag on there profile.But yet never had an irish one (four crying laughing emojis) so yis are all french now haha"

N'Feidir.

The worst thing is hes not trying to be funny just a bit thick and oblivious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I've just read through the last few pages of this thread, what a read! Best thread on Boards!

And fussy, keep them status coming :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement