Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

BattleCorp wrote: »
    That post reads like the person is from Co. Wexford?

Did I guess right?

I don't really know. It was posted on a friend of a friend's page

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Finding the new John Lewis ad unwatchable; I can't bear to think of anyone being on the moon completely alone;"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sligojoek wrote: »
    "Finding the new John Lewis ad unwatchable; I can't bear to think of anyone being on the moon completely alone;"

Good to see they understood the message behind the ad… :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

'I'm part of the gang now'
    Attached picture of an adult colouring book.

I use adult colouring books, they're great for anxiety :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

rawn wrote: »
    I use adult colouring books, they're great for anxiety :)

The anxiety caused by wondering if you can stay within the line?

• Advertisement

"Please vote for my cousin *name* shes dressed as vicki pollard, the link is on my page, you need to scroll tru previous comments a few times to find her.... plz plz like her pic. She's so lose to winning smile emoticon smile emoticon"

Ah c'mon, is that all I have to do? Could you not have at least shared it?!

EDIT: I entered the competition myself. I really really hope I win, just to annoy her :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

"This should be interesting. Wonder how many people on my list don't even bother with me? I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. I realise that's about 20 of you. If you read this, leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not copy."

Fcuk off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

"This should be interesting. Wonder how many people on my list don't even bother with me? I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. I realise that's about 20 of you. If you read this, leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not copy."

Fcuk off.

Unfriended :)

(extra points for the passive aggressive smiley)

Fcuk off.

That's 2 words.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Anyone getting the one about a book exchange in your news feed. You send one book to one child and your child receives 36 books. Can't see how it could go wrong ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Seen this posted by someone,

last night my 12 year old nephew went to see 50 cent and g unit and even after having a vodka bottle thrown at him and his Aunty from some idiot in the crowd he still continued to support you! So Mr Curtis Jackson just to let you know He waited 2 & 1/2 hrs in your hotel lobby for a chance to meet you an have his piece of paper signed!! You didn't even acknowledge him you just sat in your car an looked right through him! You didn't even need to get out you could have made his day by simply giving him a wave or even just a smile of acknowledgment from your comfy/warm car what makes it worst is I believe it's your last European tour so his chances of ever getting his dream are gone! So here's to you Mr Curtis Jackson well done sir you have disappointed a young man who seen you as an inspiration and as sad as it is he still does! ������ please share on to show how much of an arrogant arse he is!!

I replied with "That song's been done already"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

My friend just posted:

"For sale - White Chester drawers".

With a photo of a chest of drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Herself showed me a picture one of her friends posted.

It was a professionally taken shot of her breastfeeding her child.

Super-Rush wrote: »

Awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Can't see anything wrong with that ... I mean I don't see the point in posting breastfeeding shots just for the sake of it, but if it's a nice photo, then why not! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,342 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Can't see anything wrong with that ... I mean I don't see the point in posting breastfeeding shots just for the sake of it, but if it's a nice photo, then why not! :)

I don't agree. I think she's milking it a bit, and that sucks, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I very rarely start a conversation if the topic is about someone else.
    So if any one tells you I have said something about you, remember it was them who started the conversation, besides if I've got something to say I'll say it to your face, or I won't say anything at all...
    Just saying xx

followed by the obligatory fishing for the news and are you ok huns

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

That's my point. Why just the breastfeeding pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

martyos121 wrote: »
    I don't agree. I think she's milking it a bit, and that sucks, in my opinion.

Heh

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Pics or GTFO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Awesome!
    sligojoek wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO

Getting excited about breastfeeding pics? Must be looking for something to trade behind the bike shed tomorrow.

bajer101 wrote: »
    Getting excited about breastfeeding pics? Must be looking for something to trade behind the bike shed tomorrow.

I meant awesome as in it's awesome, not in a sexual way :P

I meant awesome as in it's awesome, not in a sexual way :P

Apologies. I totally agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Can you post up the pic without revealing her identitty?

Can you post up the pic without revealing her identitty?

Why would you want him (and I am sure it is a him), to post a picture of a mother breastfeeding her child? Possible scenarios are:

1: You are pro breast feeding and you want to use the pic to highlight the benefits of breastfeeding.

2: You are a gobshíte who would be sexually aroused by the picture of a mother breastfeeding.

Judging by the fact that you can't even spell "identity", I am going with number 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

I assume that misspelling of "identity" was a deliberate bitty of wordplay. :)

Why would you want him (and I am sure it is a him), to post a picture of a mother breastfeeding her child? Possible scenarios are:

1: You are pro breast feeding and you want to use the pic to highlight the benefits of breastfeeding.

2: You are a gobshíte who would be sexually aroused by the picture of a mother breastfeeding.

Judging by the fact that you can't even spell "identity", I am going with number 2.

I wasn't expecting that response, it was a joke! IdenTITTY, get it? Jeez relax with the character assassinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

Azalea wrote: »
    I assume that misspelling of "identity" was a deliberate bitty of wordplay. :)

hur hur hur....bitty

I wasn't expecting that response, it was a joke! IdenTITTY, get it? Jeez relax with the character assassinations.

Oh yeah, I get it now. Titty - Breast Feeding. He he he.

When you are old enough, and if you are lucky enough to have a partner who will breast feed your children, you will realise how juvenile your jokes are.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, I get it now. Titty - Breast Feeding. He he he.

When you are old enough, and if you are lucky enough to have a partner who will breast feed your children, you will realise how juvenile your jokes are.

It's time to stop patronising me, you were wrong, you jumped in with both feet, you insulted my intelligence, assumed I was illiterate and/or some weird breast feeding fetishist, now you're making more assumptions about my age, I wonder what your posts would say about you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement