Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You can only laugh sometimes. on the Wikipedia page for Jonathon Nichols page you read;

"There was no foul play reported in his death, the gun was found across the room on a table."

Wasn't he found with a gunshot to his chest. It's possible he shot himself and walked across the room and died in the recliner. Some people in suicides have had to shoot themselves twice, some have survived for a period after the gunshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Wasn't he found with a gunshot to his chest. It's possible he shot himself and walked across the room and died in the recliner. Some people in suicides have had to shoot themselves twice, some have survived for a period after the gunshot.

It is possible.........
    Conspiracy forum this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The thing that got my spidey senses tingling was what the search I recommended brings up, or more pertinently what it doesn't.
    Try it, I value your opinion.
    I'm still digging beyond what I have already posted. Some big names come up.

493611.PNG

What am I looking for - or not looking for, as the case may be? Not sure why all the innuendo: why not just spell out exactly what you are interested in that comes up in the search, and spell out exactly what you expected to find yet didn't?

Yes I made a mistake. I found that character after searching a link which led to https://tucson.com/news/local/ex-foster-child-of-convicted-pedophile-files-m-claim-against/article_9f3986c0-8f05-5ec3-9562-ade05a18be1c.html
    It wouldn't allow me to open it.
    In any case that search led me to the stuff in this post. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Yes I made a mistake. I found that character after searching a link which led to https://tucson.com/news/local/ex-foster-child-of-convicted-pedophile-files-m-claim-against/article_9f3986c0-8f05-5ec3-9562-ade05a18be1c.html
    It wouldn't allow me to open it.
    In any case that search led me to the stuff in this post. Apologies.

If you use a VPN and set your location to a non-EU one it will open.
    Its not news suppression or censorship, rather a lot of US sites consider the EU's cookie and GDPR policy onerous and not worthwhile implementing coastwise as their target demographic isn't based in the EU.

• Advertisement

thanks, didn't know that the EU GDPR affected stuff worldwide, that's worrying.
    I don't have a vpn, tried with tor, both that and some other links still wouldn't open.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Senator Linda Collins-Smith

Linda Collins-Smith was murdered on the 28th May 2019.
    Her body was found wrapped in a carpet outside her home.
    It’s not clear when she died as her remains were decomposed and a judge imposed a gag order on the release of all documents associated with the murder investigation.
    Investigations are proceeding very slowly.

"CD Media has reported extensively on the murder of former GOP State Senator Linda Collins-Smith and the connection of the case to alleged child sex trafficking in Arkansas, and massive corruption in the local and state government in the state.

Today we learned from a confidential source that has been accurate consistently as the story unfolds that Collins-Smith’s murder is connected to the case of accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and alleged child sex-trafficking activities in Arkansas. According to the source, the FBI is investigating the link."

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/

Prior to her death, Collins-Smith had been actively tracking Arkansas DHS’ missing $27 million dollars, an amount that spiraled to 53 million dollars+ then into the billions traceable on a second set of books. This discovery linked the Clinton Foundation companies and the State of Arkansas sex-trafficking operation.

You left out this bit . Presumably an accidental oversite?

"On June 14, Arkansas State Police arrested Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell of Pocahontas, a former campaign worker and personal friend of Collins-Smith, in connection with her death. On June 17, she was charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence"

You left out this bit . Presumably an accidental oversite?

"On June 14, Arkansas State Police arrested Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell of Pocahontas, a former campaign worker and personal friend of Collins-Smith, in connection with her death. On June 17, she was charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence"

Happy to add it if you think it makes a difference. Any further details since 17th June?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Happy to add it if you think it makes a difference. Any further details since 17th June?

Course it makes a difference. Leaving it out reads as a deliberate attempt to add mystery to the death . Leaving dead space for people to add in the "evil faceless peado group killed her".

But you probably knew that.

Course it makes a difference. Leaving it out reads as a deliberate attempt to add mystery to the death . Leaving dead space for people to add in the "evil faceless peado group killed her".

Don't be so presumptuous, you would like me to include a potentially innocent party?

• Advertisement

Don't be so presumptuous, you would like me to include a potentially innocent party?

You think including details as to the charges laid against a specific person could be prejudicious to a potentially innocent party?
    How so?

How would including that detail be any more controversial than sly allusions to the conspiracy you are claiming but not substantiating?

Its an example of those half-truths I mentioned earlier.
    Similar to proclaiming Senators have been murdered as part of a cover up.
    That they are called senators(in any case they aren't, they are usually and pointedly referred to as "State" senators) is a further example of it.
    It leads to an assumption that National politicians have been murdered and it's being hushed up.
    When in actuality the equivalent of a glorified county councillor has died and it's not a high profile enough death to warrant notice in the international news cycle.
    Unlike the murders of say 3 or 4 sitting US Senators.

banie01 wrote: »
    You think including details as to the charges laid against a specific person could be prejudicious to a potentially innocent party?
    How so?

How would including that detail be any more controversial than sly allusions to the conspiracy you are claiming but not substantiating?

Its an example of those half-truths I mentioned earlier.
    Similar to proclaiming Senators have been murdered as part of a cover up.
    That they are called senators(in any case they aren't, they are usually and pointedly referred to as "State" senators) is a further example of it.
    It leads to an assumption that National politicians have been murdered and it's being hushed up.
    When in actuality the equivalent of a glorified county councillor has died and it's not a high profile enough death to warrant notice in the international news cycle.
    Unlike the murders of say 3 or 4 sitting US Senators.

They are officially referred to as Senators, see linked Government doc below;

http://www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases/press_releases_2006/pr20060526d.htm

So, you're saying if they are ordinary citizens or "glorified county Councillors" that it's of less importance?

I didn't include the person you're referring to because it's as yet unproven, and a good example of 'reportage'. It certainly influenced Guy.

And I'm still waiting for your example of half truths.

They are officially referred to as Senators, see linked Government doc below;

http://www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases/press_releases_2006/pr20060526d.htm

So, you're saying if they are ordinary citizens or "glorified county Councillors" that it's of less importance?

I didn't include the person you're referring to because it's as yet unproven, and a good example of 'reportage'. It certainly influenced Guy.

And I'm still waiting for your example of half truths.

The Oklahoma State senate, of course refers to its members as senators, that is not how State senators are identified in common usage however.

If you are still awaiting an example of half truths, I would refer you to my earlier post outlining just that.
    You deliberately omitted the final paragraph of a news report that confirmed charges had been laid, to lend credence to your mystery killer due to Paedo links theory.

In the news reporting cycle, unfortunately the death of a county councillor or state senator with a constituency of only a few % points of a US senator or in Ireland a TD is of far less news value.
    However depending on how one chooses to present the deceased job title, it can of course strike a chord somewhere.

You are extremely confrontational when your posting style is questioned?
    Why?

If you are still awaiting an example of half truths, I would refer you to my earlier post outlining just that.
    You deliberately omitted the final paragraph of a news report that confirmed charges had been laid, to lend credence to your mystery killer due to Prado links theory.

In the news reporting cycle, unfortunately the death of a county councillor or state senator with a constituency of only a few % points of a US senator or in Ireland a TD is of far less news value.
    However depending on how one chooses to present the deceased job title, it can of course strike a chord somewhere.

You are extremely confrontational when your posting style is questioned?
    Why?

You have still not provided any back up to your now repeated claim of 'half truths'.
    The rest of your post is hot air.
    You have questioned my posting style somewhere?

You have still not provided any back up to your now repeated claim of 'half truths'.
    The rest of your post is hot air.
    You have questioned my posting style somewhere?

Why the aggression?
    Its been pointed out to you twice already that a deliberate immission was made by you?
    You framed a quote in such a way as to support a theory that is undone by the simple addition of the paragraph you excluded

Charges were pressed,charges are not pressed lightly and a murder charge in particular requires a significant burden of evidence that would indicate to a prosecutor and a court that the suspect is more than just a person of interest.

And again with the aggression?
    Tell you what, how about you present something substantive to support your claims?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Indeed, seems to me someone is manipulating facts to fit a preset narrative.

Why the aggression?
    Its been pointed out to you twice already that a deliberate immission was made by you?
    You framed a quote in such a way as to support a theory that is undone by the simple addition of the paragraph you excluded

Charges were pressed,charges are not pressed lightly and a murder charge in particular requires a significant burden of evidence that would indicate to a prosecutor and a court that the suspect is more than just a person of interest.

And again with the aggression?
    Tell you what, how about you present something substantive to support your claims?

I have already provided an answer as to why I didn't include it. I did look for more information and found none.
    I try to deal in facts.
    The charging of someone that could be yet be innocent does not detract from the substantive issue.
    You're trying to assert that because there was a personal connection between the murdered and accused it therefor dismisses any possibility of a wider conspiracy. It does not.
    The inclusion of the quote you are referring would be an excellent example of framing.

Your dismissal of the information already provided by continually asserting half truths and providing no evidence says a lot.

I am not being deliberately aggressive. That you find it so is your problem.

It was never my intention to frame a narrative, the information that I uncovered just went in that direction.
    I can see how it appears that way.

Doesn't it? God or Ctulhu forbid that's questioned though ;)

Doesn't it? God or Ctulhu forbid that's questioned though ;)

I see you're still ignoring my question? Interesting.

• Advertisement

I have already provided an answer as to why I didn't include it. I did look for more information and found none.
    I try to deal in facts.
    The charging of someone that could be yet be innocent does not detract from the substantive issue.
    You're trying to assert that because there was a personal connection between the murdered and accused it therefor dismisses any possibility of a wider conspiracy. It does not.
    The inclusion of the quote you are referring would be an excellent example of framing.

Your dismissal of the information already provided by continually asserting half truths and providing no evidence says a lot.

I am not being deliberately aggressive. That you find it so is your problem.

You have quite a curious window on the world.

I wish you well in shaping more of the narrative to fit it :)

Your severe lack of comprehension won't do you any favours in building a defensible thesis however.

You deliberately omit information, yet can't understand how you expound a half truth?
    You defend that ommision, by claiming to not want to impugne a potentially innocent person who had been charged with the crime?
    By impugning multiple albeit unnamed "perpetrators" who are responsible for child rape and murder...

But your viewpoint is that it's logical to assume that the victims were killed as part of the conspiracy?
    The conspiracy that you have yet to provide any substantiation for?

Now you mention I have asserted that because there is a personal relationship between a particular victim and the accused that I am dismissing a conspiracy?

Where did I do that? Quote it please?

Lay out please your evidence that could logically allow such a widespread conspiracy to be inferred?
    Or are we to rely on your habit of ommission?

I see you're still ignoring my question? Interesting.

What question?
    There wasn't one in your last post addressed to me?
    And your previous one has been answered thrice already!?
    Including in my most recent repl.

What question?
    There wasn't one in your last post addressed to me?
    And your previous one has been answered thrice already!?
    Including in my most recent repl.

I asked you more than once to supply your evidence of half truths.
    There has not yet been a conclusion drawn on what you would wish me to include. Leaving it out can not be, by any stretch, considered a half truth.

In any case you asserted there were half truths before any mention of the reportage you keep talking about, which is now in this thread for all to see, including my opinion on it.

I asked you more than once to supply your evidence of half truths.
    There has not yet been a conclusion drawn on what you would wish me to include. Leaving it out can not be, by any stretch, considered a half truth.

In any case you asserted there were half truths before any mention of the reportage you keep talking about, which is now in this thread for all to see, including my opinion on it.

It has been explained to you, your decision to deliberately omit what you consider reportage is a deliberate ommision calculated to allow the story you are pushing appear more plausible.

That you call it reportage and claim to deal in "facts" is quite telling IMO.
    You are trying to shape the immediate 1st impression based upon precisely the act of ignoring pertinent facts?
    A little hypocritical really.

It has been explained to you, your decision to deliberately omit what you consider reportage is a deliberate ommision calculated to allow the story you are pushing appear more plausible.

That you call it reportage and claim to deal in "facts" is quite telling IMO.
    You are trying to shape the immediate 1st impression based upon precisely the act of ignoring pertinent facts?
    A little hypocritical really.

Funny, it's not the only murder I posted on.
    Is there some reason you're focusing one one element and ignoring the rest?
    Is it deliberate?
    And where are your claims of multiple half truths gone?
    Provide evidence or go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Interesting.

Whats interesting about it, you read too much into simple stuff.

Provide evidence or go away.

Hi Pot.

Whats interesting about it, you read too much into simple stuff.
    Maybe I do. I'm a skeptic. Just a comment.

Maybe I do. I'm a skeptic. Just a comment.

You are far from a skeptic, you believe any old nonsense posted on weird sites.

• Advertisement

Hi Pot.
    Hi, Sorry it's not sufficient enough for you Kettle.:)

Advertisement