Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Precious parents and their new born kids

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

You're probably still looking for a job after finishing your liberal arts degree but when you eventually enter the workforce you'll find that most offices are open plan and people tend to sit it close quarters.

Biology is considered a liberal arts discipline? You must alert the elders, they’ve been treating it as a science!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

lawred2 wrote: »
    with an attitude like that you're lucky you get inside their house in the first place

Maybe someone should start a thread about precious adults being upset by children being cared for - maybe it's an attention thing

Attitude like what exactly? Being left waiting 90 mins because a mother didn't want to wake her infant child that sleeps 18 hours a day anyway? Maybe it was the part where I was invited to a christening which the mother and child left after an hour because baby's nap time is between 12 - 2, or was it the part about being invited to someones house and being told to whisper?

Maybe you're right and the problem is me, at what stage did you think I was being unreasonable to these people?

Advertisement