Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,735 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Bring back the Commish-Mobile or random pop up offices Foley had as commissioner back in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I was really annoyed at the Kendo Stick match. Bayley picked the stipulation. She wanted to prove that she was hardcore. She's the babyface. It ended up being a squash match.

It's not like she isn't over. People like her from a lot of demographics. As said above , she should be booked like John Cena You really shouldn't have your top babyface mauled like that.

Even if you wanted Bayley out of the title scene for a while , why kick her to the side so flippantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who will be fed to both Joe and returning champ Lesnar tonight maybe Gallows and Anderson :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Really looking forward to a Brock and Joe face to face

Please let Joe stand up to Lesnar, don't have him be the usual chicken heel, don't have him be the "smart" heel, have him be the badass who's able for the beast

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Really looking forward to a Brock and Joe face to face

Please let Joe stand up to Lesnar, don't have him be the usual chicken heel, don't have him be the "smart" heel, have him be the badass who's able for the beast

Joe will be doing a promo, Brock's music hits, he heads towards the ring, Joe is telling him to get in the ring, Brock does, Joe jumps out.

I can almost guarantee it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Oh yeah, this is on tonight. Forgot clean about it to be honest

J. Marston wrote: »
    Joe will be doing a promo, Brock's music hits, he heads towards the ring, Joe is telling him to get in the ring, Brock does, Joe jumps out.

I can almost guarantee it.

Have to live in hope

In reality I can see something similar to that, Brock calling out Joe, or Heyman, Joe comes out and goes as far as the ring without getting in, and says he'll only face Lesnar under his terms or some usual bs like that

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

For brock/joe Id love too see one of those all out brawls involving the whole locker room coming out trying too separate them

Something like what they did with Brock Cena back when Brock first returned

Or before the Summerslam match that Taker and Lesnar had

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hot start, and **** the other 2 hours of the show against Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

WWE
    announced on Monday afternoon that WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar would be opening tonight’s RAW. Following Samoa Joe’s attack on Paul Heyman last week, Lesnar will be confronting Joe as they continue to build towards their Universal Championship match at the Great Balls of Fire pay-per-view event on July 9th in Dallas, Texas.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Hot start, and **** the other 2 hours of the show against Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

Probably the Roman show to finish

In bed at 2

Probably the Roman show to finish

In bed at 2

Vince detailing the show's ending to the writers backstage, "and uh have Roman stand over both Brock & Samoa Joe arms raised and pyro in the back-ground to close the show DAMN IT"

I'm not going to be arsed watching, will catch clips on YouTube tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

This could do the worst rating yet, it's going against NBA and Playstation Conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah I'm just going to catch the first hour and then switch over to Sony at E3. I wonder which one will let me down more?

This could do the worst rating yet, it's going against NBA and Playstation Conference.

Ooh forgot about the Playstation conference at E3, thanks for the reminder.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm just going to catch the first hour and then switch over to Sony at E3. I wonder which one will let me down more?

I'm gonna go with Raw

So Heyman still selling the attack from last week? Guess it means Brock will be speaking with his actions. Please don't let him talk.

Is Braun back soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

We missed the start of the fight

Here we go the locker room

• Registered Users Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Why am I watching this so soon after an NJOW ppv? It's like watching a kid's nativity play after watching The Godfather.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Why am I watching this so soon after an NJOW ppv? It's like watching a kid's nativity play after watching The Godfather.
    Glutton for punishment? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

All jokes aside, this show is dying on its feet. Woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Finished watching Sony's E3 presentation. Checked what was on Raw and saw a bear in a match with Miz. Turned it off within 4 seconds.

Think I'm done with WWE until Summerslam.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Finished watching Sony's E3 presentation. Checked what was on Raw and saw a bear in a match with Miz. Turned it off within 4 seconds.

Think I'm done with WWE until Summerslam.

Yeah. Not touching WWE for a while after NJPW yesterday. It would be a shock to my system.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Just working through Raw at the minute, 2 observations on the first hour or so:
    -- Bray Wyatt still has Randy Orton spliced into his entrance video.
    -- The John Cena package referred to him as a "free agent" - jumping to Raw to face Reigns at Summerslam maybe?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When Miz pulls the mask off the bear, whats the ref looking at? Does he not notice that it's not Ambrose under the mask? Is he the only one in the arena who missed that? He must have, because moments latter, when Ambrose attacks Miz, the ref seems to just shrug and, rather than call for a DQ, lets the attack happen and lets Miz be pinned :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I am probably only one that likes Goldust backstage segments each week.

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson stole a pizza from Noam Dar. Wonder how soon they will go back to NJPW?

Well we found out what happens when the unstoppable force meets an immovable object. It kills Sky Sports

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I am probably only one that likes Goldust backstage segments each week.
    Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson stole a pizza from Noam Dar. Wonder how soon they will go back to NJPW?

I wish Bray Wyatt would become a fan of Goldust's work it's concise & always ends on him coming back to his character.
    Gallows & Anderson must be saving their money with a view to going back alright hence they wanted his pizza.
    Themselves & Nakamura have been booked so bad it's embarrassing.
    Shoutout to Bayley again for being the worst booked talent in the company. First she was made look like a complete idiot trying to explain her characters motivation the last month. Then asking for a hug made her look worse. The I need a cigarette line was so creepy they cut it from YouTube.

Bayley is a contracted fighter, but she's not here to hurt anyone.

WHAT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I watched the first hour or so of raw this morning will watch the rest and smackdown later on in the week. A couple of points.

Firstly I enjoyed the brawl between Lesnar and Joe. I take it not 'all' the roster emptied out of the locker room for that segment. They should use what happened this week and build momentum for the next PPV and not derail it. Make the crowd want to see the two go at it come PPV time.

There is a clear difference between Bray Wyatt and Goldust in promos re weirdness of both and Goldust is well ahead on that point. I have always liked Goldusts promos and Bray could learn a bit from them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement