Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Had tried Mbappe and Suker again today. But both just lacked that killer touch for goals.
    Cue Puskas. You can see why he’s 1.8mill.
    Suker was scoring all around for me but it was maybe 1 goal in 2 shots,
    Puskas is quite simply a goal machine. Once he’s in range it’s a goal. Plus his movement is far better than Sukers. But it would want to be at 2.5 times the price.
    Apart from him, Varane and Ter Stegen the rest of my team is untradeable.

Puskas is really good but dont depend on his right foot all that much 🀣🀣 his left is a guranteed goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Puskas is really good but dont depend on his right foot all that much 🀣🀣 his left is a guranteed goal.

He’s amazing I’m finding.
    Just played an extremely tight game where we both have similar teams and he has Mbappe.
    2-2 and both Mbappe and Puskas are slicing through the teams.
    I’m thinking this will go where once of us will collapse and Puskas helps me.
    Lays on Valderne to score and then as he’s moving into the box my opponent hacks him down outside the box.
    Puskas scores from the free kick and its game over.
    I find he instinctively moved to left of goal and it’s a huge advantage of Suker who moves right even with instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭dmigsy

FGS Swaps token event is on Twitch atm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Van Berghen is the best RW I've used, incredible finishing. That Felix card is so irritating to play against, seems to just run through perfect tackles which is infuriating. Playing against some very very expensive teams in every game so far this WL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Anyone on next gen finding the player switching very slow and temperamental?

I know player switching has always been a point of contention but it feels like it needs tweaking on PS5.

Also, players feel like they are running around on ice skates especially when stopping or turning?

Visually it’s a huge step up from PS4, but gameplay wise it feels like it has gone backwards with the PS4 gameplay being better at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Just had the most frustrating morning playing WL. Won about half the games I played but Jesus is this game in trouble. Every game a ****show.

It's just not a fun way to spend a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

BrentMused wrote: »

Visually it’s a huge step up from PS4, but gameplay wise it feels like it has gone backwards with the PS4 gameplay being better at the moment.

Sweet Jesus :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Done Felix and Herrera. Both well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Played against TOTGS Gomez last night, got ripped to pieces. He's an absolute nightmare to defend against.

Parawind wrote: »
    Played against TOTGS Gomez last night, got ripped to pieces. He's an absolute nightmare to defend against.

Even his base card is ridiculously op. Miles better than Dybala or Mertens. Loved using him in my Serie a team.

9-3 for WL at the moment.
    Puskas has played 4 scored 9 with 10 rating in every single match so far.
    I’d convert him to untradeable right now if I could to stop me squandering coins trying out players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Bloody base Nick Pope again, just clawed a 2-1 win out there and he was unbelievable, i had 23 shots and he made about 16 proper saves, while Allison the other end played like a sunday league keeper after a saturday night out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

Is pope really better than Allison I have both but never thought of starting pope

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mbappe down to 1.1m (was 1.4m when I was checked a few days ago), Neymar down to 780K, Ronaldo down to 1.3m...nearly 1.2 - maybe he's staying higher because of PotM Felix.

Noticed the same kind of thing last year, top tier played nose dived in the first week of December. Neymar dropped by 400K a couple of days after I bought him.

Is it because of TOTGS and TOTY around the corner?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I'm finding the gameplay to be better on ps5, just seems smoother.

Any thoughts on which is better? Both cost more or less the same for me. Ignore chem - can start with a different formation that gives every player full chem, except one.

Jd73Fga.png

IssoETT.png

First one looks a bit better to me, but the second one might be a bit more balanced. I don't know if Sanches and Bruno would be too open in CM. Nice to have 4 players in attack with5 star skills. Back line of the first one looks a nice bit stronger.

Gelson Martins has to be the best player who costs 2K or or less.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Any thoughts on which is better? Both cost more or less the same for me. Ignore chem - can start with a different formation that gives every player full chem, except one.

First team is the better of the two, IMO. My only concern is the same as yours, the openness of the central midfield pairing, but a lot will come down to your playing style and overall I much prefer team one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

nerd69 wrote: »
    Is pope really better than Allison I have both but never thought of starting pope

Hes not even close to allison on their attributes, but i dont know what it is, any time i play against him, hes practically unbeatable, Allison in any game is worse then his attributes suggests, honestly if i wasnt a liverpool fan, i wouldnt have him near my team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

BrentMused wrote: »
    First team is the better of the two, IMO. My only concern is the same as yours, the openness of the central midfield pairing, but a lot will come down to your playing style and overall I much prefer team one.

the thing is midfield is so easy to bypass anyways its not really gonna make a diff just have bruno on balanced and renato stay back man mark and it'll be fine, my problem is rashford and gedson are gonna annoy you in teh final 3rd with their passing imo.

if you can id go in form carrasco instead of rashford with felix in the first one, and get inform valverde and i think thats a solid af team. then potm bamba mbappe renato on right side, just get inform bamba if you cant do the potm, 5* not as important as they were earlier in the game now and you'll still have 2 of them anyways. passing will still annoy you but i think overall is better.

Hes not even close to allison on their attributes, but i dont know what it is, any time i play against him, hes practically unbeatable, Allison in any game is worse then his attributes suggests, honestly if i wasnt a liverpool fan, i wouldnt have him near my team

Even in the streaming I’ve seen Pope a number of times already.

Pope this year seems to be the Butland of a few years ago. Pros used him all year that year even though his card was nowhere near the top keepers.

I haven't used Pope as Ederson has been excellent all year for me, but another one to try lads, and I came across him by accident when making my 77 rated squad for the Bellerin objectives, is Kalinic at Villa. He's 6 foot 7 and it appears height is a key attribute in determining how good a keeper will be in FIFA.

I'm not suggesting he's at the level of the top keepers, but he's far better than his 75 rated card would indicate and has bailed me out more than a few times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Pope wasn't used at all until a week or two ago, and it's entirely just because some young pro fifa lad has been using him. Really it doesn't matter who your keeper is, they're all gonna make some big saves and have some blunders, the game is played with the players you can control.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Knew I wouldn't regret putting a Hunter on my LB

puHU6lm.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Felix is well worth it!! Really enjoying him so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bought Neymar for 775k just an hour ago.

Back to 870k now...

Prices very unpredictable.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Felix is well worth it!! Really enjoying him so far.

What yours team around him?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

v3ttel wrote: »
    What yours team around him?

Playing 41212(2) in game with him as CAM, I’m monitoring Ronaldo to see if he comes down.
    F1-D763-C0-92-E6-4-B23-BC98-3-FC661590-F96.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

They’ve lost the plot with the pricing on that ox card!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    They’ve lost the plot with the pricing on that ox card!

Madness. 300k for it... even as a Liverpool fan, I can’t bring myself to do it. Would’ve slotted in perfectly at CM but not for 300k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Madness. 300k for it... even as a Liverpool fan, I can’t bring myself to do it. Would’ve slotted in perfectly at CM but not for 300k.

Closer to 400k on PS4, it’s terrible how they’ve destroyed the game so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

How do they think an 85 rated player is worth 2 86 rated squads and an 84 squad :D:D it's not dynamic either :rolleyes:

Would love to do him but futbin has him down as over 400k

Advertisement