Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cyrus wrote: »
    guys whats the difference (if your team has 100 chem already) in using say Tomas Partys CAM card as a CDM and his CDM card given his stats are indentical on both?

You're team might have 100 Chem. But if you are using a CAM card in CDM then chances are that card will have somewhere between 4-6 Chem. So while the team gets 100, that particular player will play below their full possible stats. In theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

chips1234 wrote: »
    did them all last night in 15 games last game i come up against a dude using a prem team and subbing on son martial and lucas, im 90% sure there isnt objs in managerial masterpiece for using prem players right ?

Bellerin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Bellerin

now i remember haha either way, i much prefer not playing champs games in managerial masterpiece :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Cyrus wrote: »
    well i was buying him and i did compare prices, i bought the cheapest one, turned out he was a cam instead of a cdm

my formation requires two cdms, but if i put him in there as a chem and have no overall chemistry issue im ok?
    Frisbee wrote: »
    You're team might have 100 Chem. But if you are using a CAM card in CDM then chances are that card will have somewhere between 4-6 Chem. So while the team gets 100, that particular player will play below their full possible stats. In theory.

yeah you'll have to change his positions to a cdm, might be cheaper to jsut sell him and buy him again i think cam>cm is like 4.5k on the market.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Joao Felix won POTM in Spain. No sign of his card yet, it may come out at 6pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Joao Felix won POTM in Spain. No sign of his card yet, it may come out at 6pm.

Oh Lord. I an already sense the PotM Felix, PotM Bruno, Ronaldo, RTTF Renato, IF Ben Yedder teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just had one of the most frustrating games ever in WL.
    Down 2-0 but made it back to 3-2 with 15 mins left.
    Guy is 3-3 at 75 mins after Ter Stegen catches his shot from a free kick, goes to throw it out, falls over my defender at the post and falls back into the goals to give an own goal.
    My Mbappe is clear through and his player absolutely hacks him down from behind and I get zilch for it.
    Goes down the other end and he scores from a penalty after I barely touch his player.
    Luckily I equalise and we end up going to penalties where I somehow win after missing the first 2.
    What a ****up of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Starting to make headway with the Bellerin objectives now.

Up to 9 wins with 5 wins out of 6 this afternoon.

The highlight was being down 3-0 after 20 minutes in one game against someone who was doing full celebrations for each of his goals and coming back to win 5-4. I could almost hear the sound of the lovely new Dual Sense controller cracking off his wall from here as the winner went in! :pac:

The pool of PS5 players must be quite small as I matched up with the same guy 3 times today. Lucky for me he was one of the poorer players I matched up against during the session as it gave me 3 of those wins, although he went 2-0 up on me in the first one which I came back to win 7-2.

I hope Bellerin is worth it now but on paper he looks a little better than Walker and probably a little bit better than that again ahead of Semedo.

Anyone on the new Xbox get the update?
    I’m still on the old version and the pitch changing colour intermittently is annoying as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

BrentMused wrote: »
    Starting to make headway with the Bellerin objectives now.

Up to 9 wins with 5 wins out of 6 this afternoon.

The highlight was being down 3-0 after 20 minutes in one game against someone who was doing full celebrations for each of his goals and coming back to win 5-4. I could almost hear the sound of the lovely new Dual Sense controller cracking off his wall from here as the winner went in! :pac:

The pool of PS5 players must be quite small as I matched up with the same guy 3 times today. Lucky for me he was one of the poorer players I matched up against during the session as it gave me 3 of those wins, although he went 2-0 up on me in the first one which I came back to win 7-2.

I hope Bellerin is worth it now but on paper he looks a little better than Walker and probably a little bit better than that again ahead of Semedo.

Just on Bellerin, he his work-rates are High (attacking) / Low (defensive).

I got him last week, but haven't tried him yet. In theory he should be out of position a lot.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    Oh Lord. I an already sense the PotM Felix, PotM Bruno, Ronaldo, RTTF Renato, IF Ben Yedder teams.

I'm going to hold off doing Flashback Aguero with the possibility of PotM Felix and PotM Bruno, in addition to the other SBCs that should come out for FUTmas.

I have all FUT champs & rivals rewards saved, as well as lots of objective packs and SBC packs - maybe 5 of those are mega packs or rare mega packs. Hopefully pack something decent that gets me some coins or at least will save me coins for all of these SBCs that are coming up.

Would love to have PotM Bruno partnered with either Kante. Finding it's a big limitation to have 2 CMs like Allan & Sissoko that don't make decent runs or aren't a goal threat so the opponent can just focus on cutting the passing lanes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Felix is out 3 segments
    84(if) 85(if) & 87

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Cheaper than I thought.

Might do him, to link Fati into PL teams easier, via the inevitable POTM Bruno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Felix looks good alright. Probably gonna get him. Fits well with Ronaldo, Sanches and Gelson Martins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If I was running a La Liga team or could fit him in, I’d def do it. Seems cheap given links and his stats. Heard lots of good things about his IF card too.

dmigsy wrote: »
    Felix looks good alright. Probably gonna get him. Fits well with Ronaldo, Sanches and Gelson Martins.

Loved his card last year , even better than R94 I found.

Hmm, not only is there no Icon Swaps but they haven't even added new Icon SBCs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's a nice upgrade too:

L9f19yA.png

• Advertisement

The game is out 2 months tomorrow and there hasn't been a single word on Icon Swaps since pre-release, I don't understand why they can't just give us a date.

Felix is absolutely worth it.
    Kick off in his first match in WL , walks through the opposing team and buried the ball in the net. Inside 2 mins of game time lol.

Had to drop NIF Ben Yedder as I had better options for striker and while he was still producing he wasn’t the match winner he was before.
    Switched to a La Liga team mainly and Felix and Suker really combine well.

Opened a heap of packs - from FUT champs, SBCs, Div rivals, objectives.

Not one player that actually sells for even a couple of K. All just duplicates over and over - Toreira, Anguissa, Spinazzolla.

Amazing how badly they messed up on these

892a811c8699a60fb3dfda91b0631c0e.png
    bff4282cbbdcd69aa248f854aed945da.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Think that's only on next gen, PS4 has his real face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

v3ttel wrote: »
    Just on Bellerin, he his work-rates are High (attacking) / Low (defensive).

I got him last week, but haven't tried him yet. In theory he should be out of position a lot.

Cheers mate.

I find the stay back while attacking and conservative interceptions instructions do tend to nullify the high attacking work rates for full backs so hopefully it will be the same with Bellerin.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭forfcksake

Lord TSC wrote: »

When will the update be live??

Getting a little emotional lads, end of an era

8QTr7ZF.jpg
    4QRtWHZ.png

Had tried Mbappe and Suker again today. But both just lacked that killer touch for goals.
    Cue Puskas. You can see why he’s 1.8mill.
    Suker was scoring all around for me but it was maybe 1 goal in 2 shots,
    Puskas is quite simply a goal machine. Once he’s in range it’s a goal. Plus his movement is far better than Sukers. But it would want to be at 2.5 times the price.
    Apart from him, Varane and Ter Stegen the rest of my team is untradeable.
    27297-DB9-57-AE-476-F-93-B4-9-E56-DA46731-F.png

• Advertisement

Opponent subs on Alphonso Davies at CDM and with his first touch of the game, scores a first time shot just outside the box into the bottom right.... he has 67 shooting ffs.

Don’t know what they’ve done with next gen too but the game feels so ****ing slow.. my players running like snails across the pitch. Just drew 3 times in a row where I’ve been leading.

Advertisement