Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Any way of getting the old camera settings on PS5?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The Aston Villa vs Newcastle game set for tomorrow night has been postponed and in true EA fashion they have gone ahead and included it in this week's Marquee Matchups.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can jump back and forth between next gen and old gen? Or is it a case of, once you upgrade to the new version, you can't go back?

Tempted to set up the Xbox One somewhere to mess round on when my brother is hogging the X :P

On this - I'm finding games instantly in Friendlies, running very nicely but no idea what camera to use lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Has anyone used that Bellerin you get from objectives yet? How does he compare to Walker at RB?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Word of advice. Don't use the Romanian sbc kit and use default. Twice now (obviously just forgot to change second time) I've played white against white. Absolute joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Word of advice. Don't use the Romanian sbc kit and use default. Twice now (obviously just forgot to change second time) I've played white against white. Absolute joke

This has been an ongoing glitch with SBC and objective kits for the past year I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

stephenl15 wrote: »

Yeah pretty much every single kit SBC and Objective has had its colour incorrectly coded for the past 2 iterations of FIFA, it's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

AdamD wrote: »
    Any way of getting the old camera settings on PS5?

Came here to see if anyone had the same issue

Not sure if it's my tv but now I can see much more of the pitch which is great the the angle makes it a little bit different to play. Kind of hard to explain but when I'm trying to line up a tackle I ended up cleaning the other guy out of it 5 times outta 5. Will take a little getting used to.

Edit: there's a classic mode in the camera settings

That new Ajax CM Milestone looks good enough for me to change my team around for, sadly they've also included a Dutch Eridivisie RW which means we probably won't be seeing a Flashback Robben for quite some time

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Co-op camera is the best one I think, you can see most of the pitch makes it easier to spread out passes. 20 height 0 zoom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

So I finally got to try RTTF Sanches and his link play is fantastic. I tried him with RTTF Sissoko in Midfield and dropped Kante but unfortunately as I had expected this combination is just a little too open against good players. So looks like it needs to be either Sissoko or Sanches with Kante to give me to security that I am used too.

I have also come to the conclusion that I don't like CR7 this year. After having played about 50 games with him, he is not quick or strong enough against the good defenders, or agile enough when the box is packed and his dribbling is sub par. Feels like a downgrade from IF Ben Yedder or even RTTF Rashford on 7 chem.

I also have a new theory that the combination of high Agility and Balance is the important thing for attackers this year. Anyone else noticed this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Came here to see if anyone had the same issue

Not sure if it's my tv but now I can see much more of the pitch which is great the the angle makes it a little bit different to play. Kind of hard to explain but when I'm trying to line up a tackle I ended up cleaning the other guy out of it 5 times outta 5. Will take a little getting used to.

Edit: there's a classic mode in the camera settings

Yeah that camera angle is nice to have in career mode or something, but annoys me in online. Was very mind-****ed trying to play with it. Managed to change it in the end tho... took a bit of fiddling around as I forgot my camera settings.

That new Ajax CM Milestone looks good enough for me to change my team around for, sadly they've also included a Dutch Eridivisie RW which means we probably won't be seeing a Flashback Robben for quite some time

I wasn't lying

5LUW55I.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

BrentMused wrote: »
    Has anyone on here actually got a good red pick at all so far this version of the game? :mad:

Rashford but from the upgrade using 11 crap red picks.

Did the objectives last night, Gravenberch is quite good but I think the RW is the real find there, very quick and agile, good finishing and 5 star weak foot.

Loved using Promes to do the objectives, how is his upgraded card? Tempted by this team..swapping Rashford and Zaha in game

cyLET1.jpg
    Just not sure on Ramos/Carvajal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Jesus, those Managerial Masterpiece friendlies for doing the objectives makes Weekend League look like a game against a mate. Utter poison! :eek:

I've played 10 and only won 4 but given how toxic each of those games have been I'm happy with that. :o

I do like the fact that they have good objectives to play for in a game mode that doesn't really matter in terms of record and they deserve credit for that in fairness, however, I feel there are a couple of ways to improve it:

- Get rid of skill based match-making for friendlies.

- If they're going to have a limit on the squad rating, in this case 77, maybe have a limit on the rating each card can be instead, e.g. no card over 82+. This would cover off the likes of Mbappe or Ronaldo coming off the bench after a minute too.

Somehow I’ve made it to div 3, 1600 SR over the last few days. Now each squad is just a carbon copy of the last - Lloris, Mendy, Varane, Gomez, Walker, Kante, Neymar and Gini are very common picks.

Might take a break from rivals and try for those eredivisie objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

- If they're going to have a limit on the squad rating, in this case 77, maybe have a limit on the rating each card can be instead, e.g. no card over 82+. This would cover off the likes of Mbappe or Ronaldo coming off the bench after a minute too.

I definitely agree with this anyway, squad cap 77 and player cap 82 would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads any idea why Thiago Alcantara is selling today, had a few stocked up that i got for 8-9k a while back, and he's selling for over 12k yesterday and today

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have been hovering around top end of Div 5 nearly Div 4 for all FIFA so far. Over the past week cannot buy a win for love nor money, have been relegated to Div 6 and prob not far of hitting Division 7 at this stage. Team is the exact same but just nothing seems to be working, can barely score a goal.

But then doing any objectives in friendlies I can't lose. Past few have got my 10 wins in 10/11 games and had to just give away 4 games to make up the 'Played 15' objective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone doing the Alessandrini and Herrera SBCs?

Alessandrini would be the only good French RW in the game and Herrera looks like a beast if it gets upgraded (Atletico just need a draw against Salzburg to get out of the group)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Also surely we are getting Icon Swaps today. Right? RIGHT?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Frisbee wrote: »
    Also surely we are getting Icon Swaps today. Right? RIGHT?

I bloody hope so. Baby Butra was my favorite card from last year, I've been holding off on buying him in case he pops up in Swaps and his value plummets.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will spend whatever it takes for Bruno, lol

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1334815100855873536

Whenever a new card is added to the code this lad tweets it, and he hasn't said anything about Icon Swaps cards yet so getting worried we're not getting it today

https://twitter.com/FutWatch/status/1334684379956834306?s=19

Lads any idea why Thiago Alcantara is selling today, had a few stocked up that i got for 8-9k a while back, and he's selling for over 12k yesterday and today

Base icon SBC. All 85s near doubled in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Jesus, those Managerial Masterpiece friendlies for doing the objectives makes Weekend League look like a game against a mate. Utter poison! :eek:

I've played 10 and only won 4 but given how toxic each of those games have been I'm happy with that. :o

I do like the fact that they have good objectives to play for in a game mode that doesn't really matter in terms of record and they deserve credit for that in fairness, however, I feel there are a couple of ways to improve it:

- Get rid of skill based match-making for friendlies.

did them all last night in 15 games last game i come up against a dude using a prem team and subbing on son martial and lucas, im 90% sure there isnt objs in managerial masterpiece for using prem players right ? so he was just doing it to annoy people and celebrating goals with the usual 1 depth drop back 4 forwards on stay forward and spamming through balls, anyways i beat him 6-3 in ET and turned and zoomed him for the last 2 goals.

will prob use the cm from those objs as a sub although am tempted to use the RW aswel but his 3 star skills kinda puts me off so will try him as a sub. Was also using 41212 wide for it and felt like it was a really good formation so much so im gonna try it out for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

guys whats the difference (if your team has 100 chem already) in using say Tomas Partys CAM card as a CDM and his CDM card given his stats are indentical on both?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Cyrus wrote: »
    guys whats the difference (if your team has 100 chem already) in using say Tomas Partys CAM card as a CDM and his CDM card given his stats are indentical on both?

what cam card? do you mean just with a position change ? its the exact same card you only change position on the card for the chem then change positions in game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

chips1234 wrote: »
    what cam card? do you mean just with a position change ? its the exact same card you only change position on the card for the chem then change positions in game.

well i was buying him and i did compare prices, i bought the cheapest one, turned out he was a cam instead of a cdm

my formation requires two cdms, but if i put him in there as a chem and have no overall chemistry issue im ok?

Advertisement