Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

She had better slow down or she'll get a speeding ticket......

Jesus that's terrible Seph... where's the facepalm gif :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ghosteen wrote: »

The better punishment is no cat gifs for a week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay.
    Night! Night!
    Codladh Sámh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Just tuned in to operation transformation, there was a lovely couple just on there, got mistyeyed watching her talking about her wedding dreams problems, and loved her husbands reaction too, reassuring her of her beauty and his love.
    Need a cup of tea after that, no cake, I'm very committed while the programme is on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, tired and fed up. Roll on the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭thomil

Home office as usual, sniffling from that bloody flu and generally in a bit of a down mood as I'm going through my parents' old photo library. Getting that server over here wasn't easy, but worth it...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Poor oul Tracy :pac: hope the delph feel better soon harry.

It's a 'helluva' lot better now! The only side effect is insomnia, that I can deal with though.

Couchside, tired and fed up. Roll on the weekend.

Ditto. No reason, and not sure where or how but I seem to have caught a case of ennui... Lets hope it passes :o

But ha ha, I just reminded me of this old gem of an ennui laden Frenchman. I was a fan back in the day...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_N_2bGzvwc

Just tuned in to operation transformation, there was a lovely couple just on there, got mistyeyed watching her talking about her wedding dreams problems, and loved her husbands reaction too, reassuring her of her beauty and his love.
    Need a cup of tea after that, no cake, I'm very committed while the programme is on :)

My missus is thin as a rake, I haven't an an ounce of fat on me, the kid (toddler) is a little bit porky but she's only a Baba. Still, operation transformation is a staple on the main telly. They done it last year in Balbriggan, funny thing was though, the only people that took part and went on the walks etc were people that were fit as a fiddle to begin with. The chipper enthusiasts just sat back and watched on the screen. Oh btw, I love the nickname, Your eminence!

• Advertisement

Thank you so much Harry.

Thank you so much Harry.

For the fancy nickname, deserved. I dunno about weight loss tips though, dunno if yer a re reg but my program (if applied right) would drop a stone or two in about six weeks. That said, I wouldn't recommend it. The only upside is that you can eat the fk you want but the pounds still fall away. The euros would be flying out even faster mind..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Who said no cat gifs or pics :eek:

Night all :)

Bedside, been a long day.

Nearly have the weekend in sight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed
    Autosport wrote: »
    Who said no cat gifs or pics :eek:

Brother tedo said so ☹️ I love you cat pics in the morning auto , they always so funny and cheer me 😃
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The better punishment is no cat gifs for a week.

☹️☹️

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

It sounds like it's a bitter sweet experience going through your parents' photos Thomil, I hope you're ok.

Ah poor Harry being through the wars with your teeth. I'm sure your home remedy will do just the trick :p

I went to see jojo rabbit at the cinema tonight, it was very good, sad in parts but also really funny. In the leaba now toasting my bum on the electric blanket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Wolf of Wall Street on film four do I watch it or head to bed?

I says wrote: »
    Wolf of Wall Street on film four do I watch it or head to bed?

May as well stay up and watch it, great movie .

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

They are a lovely couple. I felt sad for her when the mam said she was disappointed about the wedding dress. :(

I just watched now, and all in all, a lovely group.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, just after watching two more episodes of You, so tempting to watch more :eek: pondering generally and feeling pretty happy about how things are at the moment :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to Roxette "Listen to your heart" after being dropped back in a Maserati. I could get used to it. Getting above my station!
    Then again, in the dark you can't see shiny cars (Rhianna).

I've had a really interesting few days. January, the threshold month named after the god of gateways and new chances.

Forged new bonds with old friends, and with relatives I was not close to before, and a brand new bond with my new godsons. This one I hope will last a lifetime.

Oh yes...discovered I have a taste for whiskey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, early start and a long day for me. Wish me luck

Safe travels Smurf.

Awake early again :mad:

Anyone able to open me up & reset a body clock?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ugh, been a long time since I had to be up at this hour! Peeling my eyes open and headed for coffee before driving up to the big smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Good Luck Smurf!
    Morning All!
    In from walking the doggies.
    Still smiling at Auto's adorable pic of the cats hugging from last night. Auto, your cameras must have been directed at the honeybear hotel for cats! I'm trying to encourage my visitors to change to a cheaper option and am trying out different varieties. I can report that 8 out of 10 cats do NOT prefer whiskas ... my little rascals are opting for the gourmet food!!! Thank God its pay day!

For the fancy nickname, deserved. I dunno about weight loss tips though, dunno if yer a re reg but my program (if applied right) would drop a stone or two in about six weeks. That said, I wouldn't recommend it. The only upside is that you can eat the fk you want but the pounds still fall away. The euros would be flying out even faster mind..

I'm not fat, I'm cuddly.
    I put on about a half stone since I took my Xmas holidays, eating too much and no exercise.
    I will lose it again, I always do.
    I had a small procedure for a hernia on 30th of December and was in a bit of discomfort before it so walking for exercise was difficult and can't do it now for six weeks or so, but I'll be back running and walking with the dogs then and hopefully it will shed quickly enough.
    Having my tea and will work from home this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am at work. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all

Got a bit of a surprise when I looked out, there was snow overnight cars and grass have a coating 1.2C

More porridge :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Morning all

Got a bit of a surprise when I looked out, there was snow overnight cars and grass have a coating 1.2C

More porridge :D

S N O W day?

Just a bit of frost here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Don't worry guys I'll keep posting cat pics ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement