Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On way to work. Luckiest man was working last night, and the girl from his gym was in his DMs flirting up a storm. Unbeknownst to her, I was directing him what to say.

https://ibb.co/ZXLTRtY

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On way to work. Luckiest man was working last night, and the girl from his gym was in his DMs flirting up a storm. Unbeknownst to her, I was directing him what to say.

https://ibb.co/ZXLTRtY

So - all set for a 3 way then? :D

So - all set for a 3 way then? :D

Hey listen I just want to know if she makes a good sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Hey listen I just want to know if she makes a good sandwich.

FFS, you owe me a new shirt. This one is now drenched in coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Slept in, had to have a quick tea and toast and hurry myself to still be late.
    Now I'm here at work I don't know why I bothered, I do forget I'm not really under pressure to be here at all. I'm going to sneak off for a little breakfast now.

• Advertisement

Never mind a shirt I’ll get you a zippy cup :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Good morning, did we hear from Grem after the pricks? Hope all is well.

I'm good, lot of rest needed after. See how the drugs work now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You lot were chatting up a storm last night. I vote for the Cark hen catered by gifted and Seph..
    Also who knew fleas were so often involved in the sexier end of shenanigans then?.

I recommend Carrick on Shannon, it's just down the road from me and I could sneak in on the quiet.
    I see from their ad that there's even a "build a, willy" class for the cheeky hen.
    I can see mountains of playdough being handled by oily handed hens, ah fcuk, more cake needed.

https://www.henparty.ie/Mobile/Hen-Packages/Ireland/Carrick-on-Shannon-Hen-Party.aspx

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my doctor's surgery waiting room, waiting on a routine appointment. Then straight into work.

Morning all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Workside, coffee doing its job for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Wow - beaucoup de shenanigans here. I have my hat ready....

Family surprised me with a trip to Mauritius. This is my view from breakfast this morning.

As surprises go that's platinum level :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

As surprises go that's platinum level :eek:

It is Grem, it is!!
    Mr Eleysian and my brother gone to get facials. SIL and myself playing with the boys. Got to store this up and remember when I am back at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

I recommend Carrick on Shannon, it's just down the road from me and I could sneak in on the quiet.
    I see from their ad that there's even a "build a, willy" class for the cheeky hen.
    I can see mountains of playdough being handled by oily handed hens, ah fcuk, more cake needed.

https://www.henparty.ie/Mobile/Hen-Packages/Ireland/Carrick-on-Shannon-Hen-Party.aspx

Good call, close enough to me too! I have experience of Hen Parties: I once ended up at my (now) sister in law's hen party. I had to cover my ears when the quiz was on!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, finished coffee no 1, shaking, this one coffee a day thing is hard, maybe I'd better have another just so the loopy headless doesn't set in 🤪🤪

Wow E, that's some surprise! Have a lovely time :)
    One walk over, having breakfast then will head off for a more challenging walk, hope the rain stays away!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bubblypop wrote: »
    having breakfast

Great what are we having :-P?

A not so exciting boiled egg!
    Will be eating with friends after walk, so saving myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Wondering if I can swap families with someone....

Had to take a 40 min nap just now or would have died. So blinking tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Just in from a lovely walk on a very Spring-like day - after yesterdays deluge - it's good to feel the next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, finished coffee no 1, shaking, this one coffee a day thing is hard, maybe I'd better have another just so the loopy headless doesn't set in 🤪🤪

One a day?? What happened you bro?!!
    Pretzill wrote: »
    Just in from a lovely walk on a very Spring-like day - after yesterdays deluge - it's good to feel the next season.

Next season or global warming :D

Deskside - grafting.. sorta..analysing security events.. #nerd

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, finished coffee no 1, shaking, this one coffee a day thing is hard, maybe I'd better have another just so the loopy headless doesn't set in 🀪🀪

I havent noticed any difference in your loopyness anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Tickets booked to go and see jojo rabbit with a friend tonight, it looks so funny! I am leaving the house two days in a row, this is madness :pac:

One a day?? What happened you bro?!!

Deskside - grafting.. sorta..analysing security events.. #nerd

*Hangs head in shame* ☹️

😛

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I havent noticed any difference in your loopyness anyway.

🤪🤪🤪

Hopefully away to the cinema this evening, free pair of tickets from some kindly deeds last year..

Hopefully away to the cinema this evening, free pair of tickets from some kindly deeds last year..

It's nice to get a type of recognition for something good, having a tea and twiddling my thumbs, waiting for 5 to arrive and I'm off home.
    I wonder do dogs twiddle as the wait for their evening company?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

It's nice to get a type of recognition for something good, having a tea and twiddling my thumbs, waiting for 5 to arrive and I'm off home.
    I wonder do dogs twiddle as the wait for their evening company?

Don't they generally just sit around asleep? :D

..... I know nothing about dogs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Currently fireside after getting back from Southern Spain this morning, had a fantastic holiday with 17 members of my extended family, lots of eating, drinking, sing-songs, trad sessions and general conviviality. No work for the rest of the week so plenty of time to get back to reality :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside and now thinking of what to have for dinner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement