Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaap i just can't manage that in the moment thing people go on about :o That won't pay the rent :mad:

*Hugs*

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Autosport wrote: »
    Auto is back home and her nails are looking pretty :) its hair time tomorrow as it's my Christmas party on Saturday night :)

Night my lovely people :)

Thought that was going to be a pic of your nails :(

Hope everyone who’s worrying manages to get a good night’s sleep, and for Grem, I hope you have a good night’s work.

I am bedside myself, about to try and get some sleep, but nervous/excited about tomorrow. Night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning all, Nespresso time as I read the threads about the Ukrainian plane crash. I really wonder if people really believe what they post.

Looks like I’m off today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Well at least it's Friday was the first thought that came to my mind when the phone buzzed me awake.
    Showered, having tea and toast, almost ready to head off, frosty out there, be careful all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning All!
    Doggies walked & cats fed.
    Drama group visiting today & muggins here is always a prime target for audience participation (not a fan).
    Have a great day lovely wherers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Not up and at 'em, but I will reluctantly get up and avoid 'em if I can, in a minute.
    Thanks be to jeebus I have coffee downstairs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skedaddle o clock for this gremlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Skedaddle o clock for this gremlin.

We're like passing ships in the night.

Skedaddling in opposite direction.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

*sounds foghorn*

*sounds foghorn*

I hope that's what it was & you weren't on the beans & guiness

• Advertisement

I wonder what skedaddling looks like. 'Cause my mental images were funny just there ^
    Something like Russian squat dancing?

Back in the leaba,heating going full blast but my feet are still cold,antibiotic taken,2 coffees drank,need to motivate now and return stuff to various shops that were bought before Christmas...5 more mins and I will get into the shower,10 mins at most.🙄

I wonder what skedaddling looks like. 'Cause my mental images were funny just there ^
    Something like Russian squat dancing?

Imagine the Isle of man emblem as a set of wheels attached to my knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

Bits of clear sky which is red to the east, cold 2.2C

Dawdling over coffee

Have a good day folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Heading workside, it's cold brrr.
    Have a good day one and all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

''Tis a fresh morning out there :)

Happy Friday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's fairly frosty alright , but on a positive note , it's dry , no fecking rain , multiple layers time !
    Happy Friday folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Yes cold indeed but lovely all the same. I have my NCT this morning, lunch with a friend & then a visit to the physio for my knees. God how I would love a lie in this morning!

Imagine the Isle of man emblem as a set of wheels attached to my knees.

Hahahaha
    What the ever loving Jesus IS that thing...

Looks promising for a beautiful day. A light gold sunrise.

I’m in a great mood, 3 1/2 months after I was supposed to move into my renovated house, the builder has finally managed to get the extension windows installed and the house sealed up. Not bad after 6 months :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff, only one packet of coffee left :'( columbian beans!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »

*sounds foghorn*

Watch out gremmy you have a brother tedo on your starboard side!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and at em here too and wondering what the day has in store for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Morning all! Crisp, chilly January morning...

On the bus on my way to the DCU Recovery College First Fortnight Mental Health event - including the launch of the book my short stories of creative writing are a part of!

Excited! :D

I wonder what skedaddling looks like. 'Cause my mental images were funny just there ^ Something like Russian squat dancing?

More like a Benny Hill chase sketch

Hotel life.

Downside is that I gorged on this for two days and suffered from high Uric acid, ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

A poem.

Friday.
    By Guy Person

My car failed the NCT
    Woe is me
    Now to lunch
    For food to munch
    In the company of a pretty laydee

Bedroom, getting ready to go somewhere. Listening to "Under a violet moon" (Blackmore's Night)
    Her voice is very Stevie Nicks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Guy Person wrote: »
    A poem.

Friday.
    By Guy Person

My car failed the NCT
    Woe is me
    Now to lunch
    For food to munch
    In the company of a pretty laydee

Guy, pretty please ... can we have another ditty post lunch with the pretty lady? (nosey Bumbóg here)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside in the home straight.. Got up this morning to go get my new work laptop in the office, as a nerd these days are like Christmas! So I drove all the way to East Point (for a southsider that's only short a trip to Belfast :D) and when I got in as I was told there was an issue with it and I can't get it until Monday.. ah well.. Another adventure for Monday! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

honeybear wrote: »
    Guy, pretty please ... can we have another ditty post lunch with the pretty lady? (nosey Bumbóg here)

Yea I'd love to know who the pretty lady is :)

Now pondering what to have for dinner :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement