Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Home with the fire lighted, waiting on Mrs Bishop with the fish and chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Icepack on forehead, sipping coffee with the headache meds (which also have caffeine)...wondering how :eek: wired I will be shortly.

Just perusing the Photography week winners pictures, so far beyond gorgeous - they're amazing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, just woke up from a nap , I love naps
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    Icepack on forehead, sipping coffee with the headache meds (which also have caffeine)...wondering how :eek: wired I will be shortly.

You'll Be loopy headed like me soon 🤪🤪🤪

You'll Be loopy headed like me soon 🤪🤪🤪

a partner in crime ? ...shennangans it is then! :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Deja Boo wrote: »

Hope you feel better soon Deja :)

In for the night , cosy and warm , dog curled up , it's fecking cold outside this evening .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home and in an unshakably good mood.
    In fairness my mood has been up and down like a Midlanders knickers today...but up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside - pulled it apart and cabled everything to try tidy.. I think it's actually worse now :(

Very tempted to drown my cable frustrations with a midweek Guinness or 4!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Between classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Hopefully away to the cinema this evening, free pair of tickets from some kindly deeds last year..

How are you feeling Grem? What are you going to see? Mind yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying in a darkened room listening to the rain outside , bliss!
    Deskside - pulled it apart and cabled everything to try tidy.. I think it's actually worse now :(

Very tempted to drown my cable frustrations with a midweek Guinness or 4!

Sure it's a night for the high stool, it's lashing ATM , what were you cabling?
    Eleysian wrote: »
    How are you feeling Grem? What are you going to see? Mind yourself.

How's the holiday going E?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home and in an unshakably good mood.
    In fairness my mood has been up and down like a Midlanders knickers today...but up now!

You’re cruising for a bruising :D

Lying in a darkened room listening to the rain outside , bliss!

Sure it's a night for the high stool, it's lashing ATM , what were you cabling?

How's the holiday going E?

Well that means the bad weather is heading up here so! Defo time for the high stool! :) I have been building a lab for 3 exams I'm setting myself up for through this year and next and I have been just connecting computers to mini switches and added a few other bits, so under/around my desk was a SERIOUS mess.. and I couldn't look at it anymore, so I went at trying to sort it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Ah Seph it is amazing. My brother works in Dubai for an airline and got a deal on the flights and hotel. Mr E. knew about Mauritius but didn’t tell me. It is brilliant having quality time with my nephews. We are sitting out now enjoying a drink on a balmy evening. Mr E and I went to a Mauritian cooking class earlier.
    All round to mine for a nice curry when I get home.

Have a good evening folks and keep it clean (as if....)

Well that means the bad weather is heading up here so! Defo time for the high stool! :) I have been building a lab for 3 exams I'm setting myself up for through this year and next and I have been just connecting computers to mini switches and added a few other bits, so under/around my desk was a SERIOUS mess.. and I couldn't look at it anymore, so I went at trying to sort it...

Pints will take your mind off it 😎
    Eleysian wrote: »
    Ah Seph it is amazing. My brother works in Dubai for an airline and got a deal on the flights and hotel. Mr E. knew about Mauritius but didn’t tell me. It is brilliant having quality time with my nephews. We are sitting out now enjoying a drink on a balmy evening. Mr E and I went to a Mauritian cooking class earlier.
    All round to mine for a nice curry when I get home.

Have a good evening folks and keep it clean (as if....)

Nice sounds great! I always keep it clean *halo appears above head* 😇😇

😛

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Evening wherers, on the down slope of the week so have a bit of a pep in my step!
    Gym done, food done trying to decide whether I sit on the couch or go to bed :pac:

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Evening wherers, on the down slope of the week so have a bit of a pep in my step!
    Gym done, food done trying to decide whether I sit on the couch or go to bed :pac:

Where's the cat poochie :3?

Sleep on the couch? Sorted. :D

Where's the cat poochie :3?

Perched on my lap. She was getting anxious as it was cuddle time and so hopped on to my lap here at the kitchen table! 😻

Perched on my lap. She was getting anxious as it was cuddle time and so hopped on to my lap here at the kitchen table! 😻

That's where you should stay so and until she decides otherwise :3 :pac:

• Advertisement

That's where you should stay so and until she decides otherwise :3 :pac:

And that is where I am still!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Woke up very confused and thought it must be time to get up.

I had slept for 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Witchie wrote: »
    Woke up very confused and thought it must be time to get up.

I had slept for 20 minutes.
    This is very bad news

You have an advanced case of Olddogitis

And that is where I am still!

Stay there for the foreseeable future :3 :pac: even it means not going to work tomorrow :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Finally sitting. Le wrecked.

Listening to Tracy Chapman Fast Car. What a song!

Ghosteen wrote: »

She had better slow down or she'll get a speeding ticket......

Currently getting my coat and leaving :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back from the gym and an impromptu coffee date with favourite man. Now homeside waiting for my mam to come back from a meeting so we can go and get food

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ghosteen wrote: »

Don't care for the song meself, for years in fact I thought a bloke sang it. Meanwhile back on Fingal Shore, I'm loaded up on heavy painkillers after some dental work, feeling extremely nauseous. The bad outweighs the good. I'm firing them into the miscellaneous drug chest in favour of a more homeopathic remedy. The one in mind works wonders on sore teeth. Costs a fkn fortune tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Don't care for the song meself, for years in fact I thought a bloke sang it. Meanwhile back on Fingal Shore, I'm loaded up on heavy painkillers after some dental work, feeling extremely nauseous. The bad outweighs the good. I'm firing them into the miscellaneous drug chest in favour of a more homeopathic remedy. The one in mind works wonders on sore teeth. Costs a fkn fortune tho.

Poor oul Tracy :pac: hope the delph feel better soon harry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement