Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I find her son equally if not more annoying!

Was he adopted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Ryan Tubridy

Ciara Kelly

Luke O'Neill

Derval O'Rourke

Stephen Donnelly

Absolute sickeners...love the smell of their own sh*t....self promoting, self entitled, arrogance oozing out of them...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

guy2231 wrote: »
    Miriam O'Callaghan, rich spoiled brat born into luxury and thinks she's better than everyone else because of it.

sarah mcinerney is worse, she could be interviewing obama, putin or the pope and would ask them a question and tell them to keep it brief

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Howitzer the 5th

''Inexplicable'' ....................... unable to be explained or accounted for.

Miriam O'Callaghan, Terry Prone, Ryan Tubridy, Ciara Kelly, Luke O'Neill, Derval O'Rourke, Stephen Donnelly, Sarah McInerney. Common denominator? A collection of talentless, self-entitled, over-valued, non contributing over paid dim and distant cranks and wholly ineffective charlatans. No mystery and not at all inexplicable. Self evident and abundantly obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,262 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was he adopted?

Haven’t a clue but he’s certainly annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 339 ✭✭guy2231

''Inexplicable'' ....................... unable to be explained or accounted for.

Miriam O'Callaghan, Terry Prone, Ryan Tubridy, Ciara Kelly, Luke O'Neill, Derval O'Rourke, Stephen Donnelly, Sarah McInerney. Common denominator? A collection of talentless, self-entitled, over-valued, non contributing over paid dim and distant cranks and wholly ineffective charlatans. No mystery and not at all inexplicable. Self evident and abundantly obvious.

No chance of ever getting rid of these f*** wits either, the political powers(not SF obviously), media, top tier gardai etc. are all connected through their wealth and power and all do favors for eachother with the mutual interest of everyone keeping their positions of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Terry Prone.

Is is the taut face? Trout lips? Condescending, know-it-all tone?

Even before she had work done.

Immediate channel switch when she came on.

She is a Grade A CU...

Anyone that doubts it just needs to read the letter she sent to the journalist asking about the Tuam orphanage run by Bon Secours sisters.

No wonder she was so close to old charlie.

Also most of the ones picked are obvious and it's perfectly explainable why they are hated to varying degrees.

BTW who the feck is the kid everyone keeps on about on the LLS ?

Then again I never watch that shyte, unlike it seems half the ones here always complaining about RTE.

You could fit the RTE presenters worth watching or listening to in an old mini.

Mind you John Creedon is a big lad so you would have tough time squeezing him in.

Jeff Goldblum. I know, I know: he’s “quirky, endearing, unconventional” etc.

But I’m watching his Disney + show with the kids and discovering that a little Jeff goes a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

On workdays, I park my car next to a billboard with this smiley gimp glaring down at me

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭cms88

sarah mcinerney is worse, she could be interviewing obama, putin or the pope and would ask them a question and tell them to keep it brief

Another for the gender quota. People think she's great but what does she do to justify this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,262 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

On workdays, I park my car next to a billboard with this smiley gimp glaring down at me

maxresdefault.jpg

Ya, he swapped football for biscuits!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

^^^^ That accent would do your head in.

Was looking forward to watching tracks and trails tonight, then Cliona Hagan ruined it. The posing really put me off, just needed a big sign saying "Everyone look at me, I f*king love myself". The fake stopping and asking for directions didn't help. Bara Best is a far better and more professional presenter anyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭biddyearley

Alan Hughes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,557 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

spookwoman wrote: »

Was looking forward to watching tracks and trails tonight, then Cliona Hagan ruined it. The posing really put me off, just needed a big sign saying "Everyone look at me, I f*king love myself".

She is stunning though.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Joanna Donnelly

Just think she absolutely loves the limelight. Like the time Prince died and she ended with "no rain, purple or otherwise".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

She is stunning though.

She's ****ing caked in makeup. She must take a cango to her face to take it off.

Showed her there up close in the ad, all wrinkled.

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Joanna Donnelly

Just think she absolutely loves the limelight. Like the time Prince died and she ended with "no rain, purple or otherwise".

One of those ones that tv and gossip latch onto and then every 2nd week have to run some story. These ones always seem to have something to do with RTE. As they say it's not what you know it's who you know.
    stacey solomon is the uk version and just as bloody annoying

Also who wears a pale pink coat when hiking in Ireland and if they do will it stay gleaming with no marks for an hour?

MjAxMi0wMTE3ODJjZWE0M2NjMjNi.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

She is stunning though.

Lot of work done by the looks of it, nose lips ,disproportionate

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The LLS putting Katie Taylor on before young Adam now, sure why would you not put a young kid on as early as possible.

Couldn’t have it the other way around as she’d bore the arsé off you after the kid gave you a big lift.

Just to make it clear, I think the kid himself is brilliant, but RTE know exactly what they’re doing with him.

• Advertisement

maxresdefault.jpg

You know the way people say couples go on dermot bannons "room to improve" when himself has been caught banging the receptionist or secretary.

I fear the aldi families are the budget/ yellow pack version of room to improve.

Joanna Donnelly

She loves storms as well.

The roof could be lifting of peoples houses and shed love it.

The bad storm a few years back she was all over the schedule, think I even saw her on home and away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭John arse

spookwoman wrote: »

Was looking forward to watching tracks and trails tonight, then Cliona Hagan ruined it. The posing really put me off, just needed a big sign saying "Everyone look at me, I f*king love myself". The fake stopping and asking for directions didn't help. Bara Best is a far better and more professional presenter anyday.
    yep,dread her she's very much up her own arse that wan:mad:

She is stunning though.
    got confused there for a minute-thought you were talking about joanna donnelly:eek::eek::eek:!

gogglebox(c4) not on tonight,watched a bit of late late show-geez it's dreadful imo,+ads/quizzes every five minutes???WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Joanna Donnelly

A colossal dose. Beyond gigantic. Absolutely insufferable woman. So entirety consumed with self promotion that she trips over her own script while trying to sound witty.

You're a weather forecaster love, tell us if it is going to rain tomorrow, or not, then **** off.

Tom Allen, i can't quite put my finger on why but he just annoys the hell out of me.

Rory O'Connell gets on my wick. Suppose the Allen name is not the in the good books at the moment so they wheel out the brother, god forbid they should be off irish television.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Tom Allen, i can't quite put my finger on why but he just annoys the hell out of me.

I'll take a stab at it. Its because everything he says and everything he does is intensely annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Funny enough it's another one that's not inexplicable but I didn't know who that doctor was who sent the tweet about Arlene Foster, and I just saw a picture of him on the rte website ,and he is an annoying ****, on top of it he has set up a fundraiser to pay the twine, and complained about his mental health, that is the go to for a rogue.

Advertisement