Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

232 days

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

famagusta wrote: »
    They do it at croker the whole time!!!

I do me drinking pre match and bring a hip flask for in between!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Genuine question lads re the Greatrex criticism, why you lads not rate him?

Is it that his big race horses flop or something?

Just curious!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

carq wrote: »
    I dont think anyone is Advocating watching it in a bookies.
    Local with a good seat, guinness on tap and a nice fire on the other hand is a different proposition. Bit of pop grub on top .

Exactly, bit of comfort! Love the November meeting (wasn’t there this year for the first time in 5) but I couldn’t do March, far too crowded & let’s be honest, half the crowd there in March won’t see a racecourse for another 12 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Genuine question lads re the Greatrex criticism, why you lads not rate him?

Is it that his big race horses flop or something?

Just curious!

Rarely run two races together, never train on and he does very little considering the ammunition he gets compared to other yards. Probably the most over bet yard in Britain imo.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

103 days
    21 hours
    43 minutes to Cheltenham.......

Proceed

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Oh look, Roger is up!

Slattsy wrote: »
    Oh look, Roger is up!

whatchutalkinaboutwillis!!!

100 days bitches

• Advertisement

In fairness Ruby talks a good game anyway. If he as good a pundit as he was a jockey we will all be in luck, ( at last ) .

Just thought I might add that I fancy the arse off Lydia Hislop. I have no idea why. Her accent gets me going for starters. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Just thought I might add that I fancy the arse off Lydia Hislop. I have no idea why. Her accent gets me going for starters. Just saying.

Ur standards are dropping every day

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Ur standards are dropping every day

I never said I had standards in fairness.:P

I don't think it needs that much of a stretch either. She is smart, articulate, in the game, looks like she is packing a rack as well, borderline no brainer for me.

I never said I had standards in fairness.:P

I don't think it needs that much of a stretch either. She is smart, articulate, in the game, looks like she is packing a rack as well, borderline no brainer for me.

Out....

Get out.......

Just, just go.........

Don't make a scene, just.....just go

OUT I SAID!

Out....

Get out.......

Just, just go.........

Don't make a scene, just.....just go

OUT I SAID!

She is a cracker Roger, I know she is your type. :p

She is a cracker Roger, I know she is your type. :p

Are you still here!!

(Hayley Moore for me lad!)

Are you still here!!

I like your style Rog, not too shabby.

Myself, Hayley, Jane Mangan and Nicola McGeady, in a bar, laughing and joking about the time Jane fell off Oscar Delta after the last at Cheltenham ...oh what a laugh we would have...
    All back to mine after for snacks and cigars.............

• Advertisement

Myself, Hayley, Jane Mangan and Nicola McGeady, in a bar, laughing and joking about the time Jane fell off Oscar Delta after the last at Cheltenham ...oh what a laugh we would have...
    All back to mine after for snacks and cigars.............

Your a greedy man Roger. I knew you were into your trebles and all....but I am shocked if I am honest, ye dirty phucker ye.

I wouldn't bring up Oscar Delta , she might get the huff.

Good news! Francesca just texted me. She is coming too! She asked if Oli could come. I laughed.... Then said NO

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭carq

BRAND NEW FOR 2020
    AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL
    10 - 13 MARCH 2020

New for The Festival 2020 The Park offers an alternative experience at The Festival with everything from the buzz of a Magners Bar, and a Ferris wheel.

Located in the Tented Village, The Park is the Insta-worthy place to be.

Featuring entertainment and live music throughout the day, a range of new bars showing live racing and boasting an electric atmosphere and a 90 minute DJ set at 4:30pm. Book your ticket and be part of the extraordinary.

From the heights of a Ferris wheel, the buzz of the Magners bar and street food to live music from The Wandering Wings throughout the day, there is something for everyone.

Admission into The Park is available to racegoers with a Club or Tattersalls ticket, simply purchase as an upgrade in advance from just £15 per person (save £10 off the on-the-day price).

Day 1 - Nick Grimshaw
    Day 2 - Laura Whitmore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Day 1 - Nick Grimshaw
    Day 2 - Laura Whitmore

Feck sake that park thing was grand last year, but was part of club, that is annoying thats its extra now.

That said i bumped into that racing blogger there last year so maybe im as well out of it. Magners bar was fast drinks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Are you still here!!

hayley does it for me asweell roger, theres a hint of nastiness in her eyes when she looks at the camera, just know shed leave ya in a hape

akelly02 wrote: »
    hayley does it for me asweell roger, theres a hint of nastiness in her eyes when she looks at the camera, just know shed leave ya in a hape

And never talk to you again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

And never talk to you again

i ****ing love it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

New for The Festival 2020 The Park offers an alternative experience at The Festival with everything from the buzz of a Magners Bar, and a Ferris wheel.

Located in the Tented Village, The Park is the Insta-worthy place to be.

Looks like there really chasing the instagram loving day-trippers with this craic.

Too much of that sh*t at the big meetings would put me off going to them and plenty of others as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

80 days 18 hours 22 minutes

Advertisement