Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,369 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Still the 3rd ranked show of the night TNT will be happy with that.

NXT was 31st with 689k

• Registered Users Posts: 28,858 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That piledriver on Santana could've been dangerous considering Chuck seemed to slip.

So Matt is stopped going out to the ring? A suspicious person might think they're trying to cover the fact he's not cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Omega has surely talked his way out of title contention at this stage?

Well given he's a company EVP, he could if he should choose to do so, invoke his executive privilege to propel himself into a Championship match.

Though i'm sure there's a plan some where to get him into contention.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,016 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

What I mean is, he is so change-the-channel awful at talking, if they put the belt on him it would be a huge risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Easily the best Parking Lot brawl in pro-wrestling history, that was another great Dynamite main event, fantastic stuff.

Pairing Will Hobbs with Darby and Mox for the six-man is a great shout, enjoyed the NWA women's championship match too, a very hard-hitting encounter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Really enjoyed Dynamite.

Two things. To the person who says there's already too many factions I disagree. Splitting your roster off into factions is a really easy and good way to book pro wrestling. It gives clear structures within a smaller group of wrestlers, more storyline potential and pin eaters for the big stars in the faction. NJPW, Dragon Gate, DDT and kinda AJPW are all faction based.

My new favourite thing on Twitter is people saying "stop the Wednesday night war, you're harming both shows" as though the main intention for NXT being on national TV on a Wednesday is not to do exactly that.

I see it being reported this morning that Thunder Rosa & Ivelisse started shooting on each during the match as there seems to be heat between the two backstage before the match even started.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Seeing interesting stuff on the womens match too. Seemingly Ivelisse went into business for herself a few times and was given a few tasty reminders from Rosa not to mess with her. The dropkick she gave her looked brutal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Ivelisse Seems to have done this before too like tessa Blanchard has a terrible reputation about her

To be fair that shotgun dropkick looked cool as fcuk no matter if it was worked or a shoot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

sky88 wrote: »
    Ivelisse Seems to have done this before too like tessa Blanchard has a terrible reputation about her

She is an absolute tool of the highest order. Glad rosa put her back in her box.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The infuriating thing is that Rosa was owed a strong showing given she did the honours for Shida. What she got instead was some clown trying to make a fool of her.

If I was Corgan I'd be spitting.

Just watched Moxley's promo again from Wednesday night, he really is on top of his game right now.

Gets over the threat of Jake's team, gets over Will Hobbs, builds the must-see match for next week. All in less than 60 seconds.

Really hope they can get Thunder Rosa signed even though she's under contract with the NWA atm. Been really impressed with her.

Apparently there was some backstage "uncomfortable" with how the match progressed and Rosa's stiff nature. What a bunch of whingebags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

If people are moaning about Rosa they need to get a grip, she's class!

Mox announced for Bloodsport on October 11th, after being previously announced but unable to compete due to a staph infection and then the pandemic! Really looking forward to it, Homicide, Josh Alexander, Deonna Purazzo among others already announced as taking part.

It's great that AEW and their talent acknowledges and works with other companies and groups, it doesn't insult the fans intelligence and adds another layer of realism and believability to proceedings.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I think Mox will drop the title to Archer on the Anniversary show, even though i like Mox as champ i feel Archer needs that big win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

I think Mox will drop the title to Archer on the Anniversary show, even though i like Mox as champ i feel Archer needs that big win

I see where you are coming from but personally been loving Mox's run and hope he hangs on to the title

Seen someone with a theory that Mox wins and in a reverse in the one year anniversary, it's Omega that floors Mox post win. Kenny is going to have a big year I'd say.

• Advertisement

Seen someone with a theory that Mox wins and in a reverse in the one year anniversary, it's Omega that floors Mox post win. Kenny is going to have a big year I'd say.

Kenny costing Mox the belt could be another way to do it. Protects everyone involved.

Seeing this makes me wonder about all the ones that appear on Dark. They seem to have a steady job but no contracts?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Seeing this makes me wonder about all the ones that appear on Dark. They seem to have a steady job but no contracts?

Seems like the old Vince saying we’re giving you the opportunity and a lot of them are taking it

Some of the Dark ones have probably had more matches than ones with contracts

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Some of the Dark ones have probably had more better matches than ones with contracts

FYP :pac:

Gerald Brisco teasing he is joining AEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They will take anything and anyone ex-WWE.

What in God's name is 74 year old Gerald Brisco gonna offer AEW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

J. Marston wrote: »
    They will take anything and anyone ex-WWE.

What in God's name is 74 year old Gerald Brisco gonna offer AEW?

He's widely regarded as one of the best scouts ever in the business. Discovered Brock Lesnar before he even won the NCAA

Advertisement