Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2021 - Discussion (and sign up) Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Liger is a great pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Pick made and pm sent to Walt. I'm stunned Liger was still available at this stage. Hopefully I can do him just in my plans

NITRO95 wrote: »
    Pick made and pm sent to Walt. I'm stunned Liger was still available at this stage. Hopefully I can do him just in my plans

He crossed my mind but I couldn't write for him based on what I'm planning.

Hope Necro doesn't stiff us too badly on the rule in the next round. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I’m a simple man. I see Manami on a roster, and it instantly becomes the favourite for my rankings.

Was hoping she might slip through to my next pick and then wam Candice is taken too. Already having her husband on board made me think others might not be in as much of a rush to take her but tbh she is a quality pick on her own too.

Cornette on the same roster as Warrior and the Young Bucks. My expectations have been raised sky high!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Poor aul Balding Buck!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm absolutely torn between two picks at the moment so take your time Shaggers :pac:

Can't decide if X will last longer than Y etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Poor aul Balding Buck!

Cornette with The Bucks

**Chef kiss**

Necro wrote: »
    I'm absolutely torn between two picks at the moment so take your time Shaggers :pac:

Ive left my next pick on the table far too long, 4 more to go and Im sure they will be snatched before I get there.

Ive risked it, so my own fault if they dont make it.

I'm definitely in don't delay mode. Aldis could have waited longer but I have big plans for him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm definitely in don't delay mode. Aldis could have waited longer but I have big plans for him.

Yep, pulled the trigger on Waltman now, probably could have lasted a bit longer but it ties in nicely with my plans so far.

Surprised Xpac didnt come with a tag partner who you could put the belt on and he'd beat everybody up.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Surprised Xpac didnt come with a tag partner who you could put the belt on and he'd beat everybody up.

Considered it, but decided against it based on current plans :D

I'll have the next round order up as soon as I get home at around 4.30. wasn't expecting the mad rush on picks today at all :D

Can't really post from phone as it's a doozy of a stip :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭NITRO95

I'll have the next round order up as soon as I get home at around 4.30. wasn't expecting the mad rush on picks today at all :D

As long as I'm #1 in the next round you can take you're time and post the order whenever you can Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

The Stable Wars are shaping up nicely

539892.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,114 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I’m a simple man. I see Manami on a roster, and it instantly becomes the favourite for my rankings.

Rousey/Toyota is tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

giphy.gif

Me when Necros's stip ruins my plans

giphy.gif

Stip up. Done before but I like it. Hopefully not too limiting...

• Advertisement

Love it because all 6 names I have in front of me can be drafted by my number! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Just checked and most of the people still on my list are still eligible to me!

Damn...would have been delighted to be one of the last to pick. :P

Damn...would have been delighted to be one of the last to pick. :P

Necro with the curveball.

I can work with my list but being 19th has left me an anxious wait. It also means I have a choice to make before my pick.

Risk who I wanted to pick this round and my round 9 pick lasts until me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

The Stable Wars are shaping up nicely

539892.jpg

With my latest picks my stable could easily mix with one of yours haha

Delighted to get Heenan. I wanted him in round 5 but with Ibushi available I risked him.

Then he was ineligible for round 6 and 7 then a low pick in round 8.

I could have let him slide until the next round as only 3 guys could pick him before me. But I cant risk him.

Always wanted to write for him and he's so important to my plan.

With my latest picks my stable could easily mix with one of yours haha

I smell promos being made between companies!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Delighted to get Heenan. I wanted him in round 5 but with Ibushi available I risked him.
    Then he was ineligible for round 6 and 7 then a low pick in round 8.
    I could have let him slide until the next round as only 3 guys could pick him before me. But I cant risk him.
    Always wanted to write for him and he's so important to my plan.

Heenan is a great pick, can be used in so many ways

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I’m not ragging anyones roster but a few pure midcard guys have been picked. I’m going to have to lower my benchmark.

• Advertisement

It's all in good fun, I've formed an idea in my head so just going to go with it. There will be no fear of me missing out on my picks anyway. :pac:

Advertisement