Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,307 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Accept !
    Ask them for the details and see what they say :p

Watching Ink Masters , tomorrow's dinner organised .

Since they woke me, they should offer to pay at least.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,958 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Since they woke me, they should offer to pay at least.

Of course they should , that's the least they could do :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy is always happy to see me coming home, but he is better than customs for checking my bags for his treats.

smurfjed wrote: »
    This guy is always happy to see me coming home, but he is better than customs for checking my bags for his treats.

Ah, he's nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

smurfjed wrote: »

Gorgeous boy! :)

Listening to the rain pouring down for the last few hours . The bones of the house are getting cold , we need a let up from it :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Listening to the rain pouring down for the last few hours . The bones of the house are getting cold , we need a let up from it :)

That's a lovely turn of phrase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Just after watching Tyson Fury mop the floor with Deontay Wilder....
    you kinda knew when Wilder did his ring walk in a sparkly gimp suit that it wasn't going to be his night! :D

Sometimes I think I hear the dog crying in the morning, so I get up to let him out & turns out he wasn't crying & all I have done is wake him up.
    So now two of us are up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Its back to the 1950s here this morning. Complete with headscarf. Deep cleaning my stove makes me irritable but its not gonna make my hair filthy!

Good Morning All, after 8 nights in hotel beds, nothing beats climbing into my own bed. Although the Mutt was adamant that this morning he was going to wake my up to sit on the balcony, he failed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

I hope the birthday girl doesn't have too much of a sore head this morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Dogs walked, bishops fed, not much else to report.
    Have a good Sunday all, don't even start thinking of Monday yet, just don't.

Great pic again auto.

Homeside, but there's a mini roadtrip to Kerry later to meet a friend of fiance's, and the friend's partner. I took a waltz around the garden in the sunlight. Really lifts you. No idea how my neighbours live without flowers and trees. Each to their own, I know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

In from out. That wind and the cold have just cut through me.
    Doing laundry in the hope I can put my feet up this afternoon.
    Have a good day one and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Kitchenside amazed that it's dry and sunny after the almost biblical rain. The recent weather really lowers the mood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Planeside - Washington DC bound! Hoping no one is sitting beside me! Seems like a quiet flight! Hope everyone’s Sunday is a good one! :)

No Kerry yet :(
    Will do something else but have to wait more hours :(
    Reorganised my wardrobe, cleaned the bathroom. Just not in good form. I'll never fully give up smoking at this rate. Too much stress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Drinking in 24 degrees sun in Seville..post marathon, PB in the bag..
    High as a kite !

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Just cooked first bbq of the year steak rashers and sausages !
    Will go to the beach to give little bird a run around so he will sleep tonight lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Seph, I hope you’re okay, you know where I am if you need a chat x

I’m homeside, ready and waiting to go out for lunch with my friend, we postponed it last week on account of the weather :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Just back from a long walk with the dog, having a coffee. My knees are in bits, the joys of getting older.

Armchairside, about to read for a few hours. Back from gym side, shattered :o

Seph - that's awful news and horrible experience for that poor young lad and now his family and friends to be going through. There probably isn't a person in the country not touched by suicide, and it doesn't seem like we are making progress with how to deal with the very complex causes or support the survivors. Very sorry.

just been asked by a guy at work if I will go in early so he can go and watch the match.......
    I know the same lad will never do anything for me in future.....
    but, I have nothing else to do, so may as well:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I'm couchside, looking at things online :)

sorry to hear your news seph :(

I took a day or two away from the net, did you miss me :D

Missed you lots, like jelly tots, Aspie.

Looking up fault codes-side. Day feeling interminably long, I'm very tense, waiting to get away. I hate waiting for someone inconsiderate to suit themselves before I'm free to do what I want.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couch side at home watching the Ireland v England rugby match on the television.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Heart in mouth watching the rugby

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

GoneHome wrote: »
    Heart in mouth watching the rugby

It's not looking good at halftime tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

On my second cuppa, waiting for the water to heat up for a shower.

Did an IKEA, homebase, Homestore and more and dunnes run, pooped.

• Advertisement

Sitting with a cuppa after dinner , not a bad day all in all , even though I haven't ventured out anywhere today :)

There is something very therapeutic about watching a log fire. Beer in hand, mutt snoring 😴

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In a hayp, Saturday night in a pub is not for me..

Homeside dreading Monday and another bloody rain warning to boot. I might start gathering pairs of animals at this rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭thomil

Home office deskside, working on a video script for a change. I'm off all next week, so not much of Monday anxiety here :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

It's one of those I don't give a damn bout Monday Sunday nights for me too, heading to darts and a few pints.
    I might go in early tomoro and I might not, that's the way I feel now.

At home, my neighbour did me a huge favour by drilling a few holes in my walls so I can finally hang up some artwork I bought last autumn.

Sitting here admiring the new pictures now. :)

Still no gas central heating. At least I have an electric fan heater for such contingencies. My neighbour tried a couple of water valves to get the water pressure into the boiler but alas after starting it up it would not come on. Will phone the plumbers who serviced the boiler last Oct tomorrow.

Bed...dinner was nice, but I'm drowsy...I had car sickness...very strange waiter though.

I'm sure there was something notable, but its gone right out of my head. It'll come to me.

Sleep tight, nice internet strangers :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after laps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Bed for me, I've a head strong mare to deal with in the morning. So goodnight mi amigos, may you have a great day tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Still Couchside - late to bed for a Sunday and enjoying the remnants of yesterday's cabernet and the rain is falling - I thought that yellow warning was mislaid but it hasn't stopped spilling in the last hour. Hoping the promised snow does not fall I have a busy week snow would scupper. Night all.

Mondayside, rainside. Sigh. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Heading to the coalface

I hate rain. Just hate it. Gimme any other kind of weather.

When's shoes back?

Beside, hotel side. At least this one is not like a morgue! I’m wide awake since 2:30am. The aul brain thinks I’m in Dublin... for all the smarts brains are supposed to have you think it’d see it’s still the dead of night and let me sleep... nope...

• Advertisement

Deskside at work - getting revved up for another week at the coalface.

Happy Monday all!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Having a rip off beer from the hotel room fridge, damn nice it is too...lovely and warm out.
    A day of random drinking in the sun, people watching.
    Must get a room for the night first...
    Think I'll move Sevilleside..
    Dream on !!!!!

Have I pissed ye off yet ?
    Sorry....

4Ad wrote: »
    Having a rip off beer from the hotel room fridge, damn nice it is too...lovely and warm out.
    A day of random drinking in the sun, people watching.
    Must get a room for the night first...
    Think I'll move Sevilleside..
    Dream on !!!!!

Have I pissed ye off yet ?
    Sorry....

I’ve always heard great things about Seville! Enjoy it al! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭thomil

Good Morning :) Chairside at home figuring out what task to ignore first ;)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

thomil wrote: »
    Good Morning :) Chairside at home figuring out what task to ignore first ;)

Ignore the first task first, then the rest just fall in line.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement