Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quit smoking!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

blade1 wrote: »
    4months and 1 day without a cigarette today.
    Over €1000 not spent on them.

Well done..........i have been off them since New Years Eve ..........was down visiting the folks in Cork 2 weeks ago........father asked me was i still off the fags...told him yes and i wouldn't be going back on them.....Said to me well done and give me €50.............ya have to love dads i am 46 married and 1 child (4 weeks old).....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jda

So I decided to log back onto my old post 2 c how every one getting on!! Cannot believe every one is doing so well great job!! Apart from me :( who actually went back on even worse then ever :( and here I am back again were I starting going try do it again the big quit!!! Reason I went back on the last time was couldn't control the panic attacks so I smoked and even worse then before bout 30 a day and again and I downloaded my app had the first time and it still had the stats from last time 2300 Euro I would of saved ah no I feel sick I could be on a holiday right now with that instead of being bored stiff!!! So I've one smoke in the box and have ask himself to not come home with any soooo 3rd time lucky I hope!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Spearsharp

18 years? I don't believe. As a 10-year-old little girl, how can you kick a light? Don't you parents take a good care of you?

Advertisement