Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,362 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They are making the Raiders look like chumps.

Vince really hates tag teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

The "Architect" nickname really annoys me. How is he an architect? What's he done to be called that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

NDWC wrote: »
    The "Architect" nickname really annoys me. How is he an architect? What's he done to be called that?

Wasn’t it something like he said he built the shield when he initially turned heel

• Registered Users Posts: 39,622 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Wait so Asuka tapped out to natalya last night ? FFS that’s bull****.

Itssoeasy wrote: »

such a typical lazy wwe trope to pin the tag champs to build new challengers

they had been booked so well so far as well since being champs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

NDWC wrote: »

He built a lovely little 4 bed house. I assume that’s how he got it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,362 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Loughc wrote: »
    He built a lovely little 4 bed house. I assume that’s how he got it :pac:

Did he burn it down after?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,902 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That end brawl was a bit all over the place tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That end brawl was a bit all over the place tbh

They built up to Keith Lee doing that dive and they didn't even mention it, yet alone pop for it, on commentary. Was a mess.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats fascinating to me is the difference between Raw and Smackdown this week.

Smackdown had the NXT "invasion", and with only a few hours to plan, they put together a super strong show.

Raw, on the other hand, had a few days to plan, and in the process, it got way over-produced and unimpressive.

Smackdown shows WWE is at their best when they don't have time to over-think themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,163 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Just as I was starting to dig the Kabuki Warriors. That is awful booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Seth is going to burn NXT down

Be cool if he joined them, he is after all the first ever NXT champion

UGH. Don't be that guy
    The first guy was really special and his style was a lot different to what was around at the time but sadly it all went pair shaped. Remember he even had a match at a live event here. 2011 or 2012 it was I think

Special in that he was absolutely shíte, couldn't (wouldn't?) learn English, botched continually, cried off a dislocated finger earning a beat down from ADR, and wasn't really as good as he was billed to be? That what you mean? Or the fact that his replacement is ten times better than he was?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Were the crowd badly mic'd or something??

Watching the highlights on YouTube & you'd hear more atmosphere at a wake. Makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The Becky/Shayna segment was really well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think Nattie got that win off the back of her Saudi match. Doubles as a wee reward and also because her name's in the news.

It is still Hunico under the mask, going by that tattoo. I think Carolina needs more time at the PC. She seems very green. That cross body looked dangerous. Maybe she's still getting used to working under the mask.

The invasion fell pretty flat. They had Dunne, Ciampa, Riddle and Lee there and didn't use them outside the ending. And how dis it end after going off the air? Fight to the back or all just get up and walk away?

I've said before but Shayna is a great heel and is one of the ones who has impressed me the most since first seeing her in the MYC. Just wish she could teach Duke and Shafir all she learned

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think Nattie got that win off the back of her Saudi match. Doubles as a wee reward and also because her name's in the news.

It is still Hunico under the mask, going by that tattoo. I think Carolina needs more time at the PC. She seems very green. That cross body looked dangerous. Maybe she's still getting used to working under the mask.

The invasion fell pretty flat. They had Dunne, Ciampa, Riddle and Lee there and didn't use them outside the ending. And how dis it end after going off the air? Fight to the back or all just get up and walk away?

I've said before but Shayna is a great heel and is one of the ones who has impressed me the most since first seeing her in the MYC. Just wish she could teach Duke and Shafir all she learned

I mean if you have to give her a push but don't have her beat clean one of the best women's wrestlers you who went undefeated in nxt. That's the stupid part to me.

Yeah, duke and Shafir have been in the WWE PC for a while now and even in the recent on screen action they just don't seem to be getting it. At least from what I see they aren't getting it as fast as they should.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Omackeral wrote: »
    They built up to Keith Lee doing that dive and they didn't even mention it, yet alone pop for it, on commentary. Was a mess.

Not only that but they wait too long building it up. Lee was in the ring for what felt like ages, only for Ricochet to take him out and do his spot, for Lee to then get up and then do his spot. Leading to that sudden ending which sucked.

It's mind blowing to see them put on a good show in such short notice when the lads couldn't make it back in time to then botching things when they had the weekend to plan things out.

Maybe the extra hour truly does make everything in that hour feel meh. When they announced that Cole Vs Bryan was up next on Smackdown I was shocked that the show had flown by so fast. But you could stack the last hour of Raw and half way through it I'm just thinking will this ever end.

Few good moments from the taping

They ****ed up Ricochet entrance

A face turn for a certain superstar out of nowhere really

It's what we expect with Lana and by god it was a ****e segment and I should of went and paid for over priced beer instead

Its was tag team galore something Teddy Long would be proud of

That NXT group is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

It's what we expect with Lana and by god it was a ****e segment and I should of went and paid for over priced beer instead

What happened with Ricochet’s entrance?

Officer999 wrote: »
    What happened with Ricochet’s entrance?

From my view it looked like they overdone it on the fog

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    The Becky/Shayna segment was really well done.

It was actually. The way it was filmed made it look great along with shayna and Becky more than holding their own on the mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Who turned face?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Orton concerned about this love triangle ****e

Lana should go off with Orton

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Who turned face?
    Mr RKO Randy Orton

It was quite confusing really and it came out of the blue.
    A video segment showed The OC tauting Ricochet and Emberto and Styles says find and partner and orton just came in and accepted it. No explanation on way hes now a face but they seemed to tease he would turn in the match but never did

maybe they might have done another video that they didnt show in the arena

That video segment of the OC/ricochet was actually shown in the middle of the show in the arena would not be surprised if they moved the order of some of the matches

Other than the video segment its going in order of the way it was recorded

Nope they didnt show that Rowen video but he did come out with whatever he was talking too

So that lana segment must join the list of raws worst moments ???

Apparently Vince loves this storyline cause of the heel heat Lashley/Lana are getting

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Love Walter's whole presence.

Hopefully he can be a successful main event European tough bastard unlike Cesaro and Rusev.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Love Walter's whole presence.

Hopefully he can be a successful main event European tough bastard unlike Cesaro and Rusev.

He will prob end up being the new Vladimir Kozlov

• Advertisement

walter has said hell never leave europe so i dont think hed have a chance to be ruined on the main roster

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement